Creating "Save/Load points" in dreams.

The title needs only the little example here: When playing games, you would of course save your progress and return later to finish it.

Is this possible in dreams? Would be a neat feature :content: (I think I saw a thread like this before, but i’m just re-posting it anyhow…)

Well, if you have really good dream recall, then it might work. Because you can’t go back if your memory card doesn’t work. :tongue:

i’ve done it inside dreams.
I never tried to save something and load it in a next dream, could be worth a try since it worked fun in those dreams.

I used to have some kind of save button on my left hand (don’t laugh :razz: ) I pressed something and then i saved my dream at that point. THen the dream progressed and I died or something and i restored the previous “game”.

It started out as some wristwatch kind of thing, but it evolved and now it is like pressing my fingers in my mind or something. But I haven’t done it in ages, and as far as I remember, I only did it in ND’s never in LD’s.

Weel i think its like this. If you have more than 500 DR points than you should be able to load a dream wich you remember but only like the cenery and the basics of the dream. After about a short wild you peobably wouldnt hardly recal thje former dream becaus the new dream has changed.

All you’ve got to do is find a keyboard in your dream and hit Ctrl + F5. :wink:

Maybe this is a little off-topic, but have anyone ever done a “ctrl-z” in a dream? To me, turning back time is a good dreamsign :cool:

I’ve definitely undone/rewound a few dreams in the past that didn’t turn out right. There was one in particular where I must have rewound the same ten minutes about three or four times because I kept trying to stop an earthquake and failing, lol. It was really interesting because each time I did something very different from the last! No literal ctrl-z’s in my dreams, though, I’m afraid - there’s a substantial lack of computers in my dreams, I think!