~Using Crystals for Lucid Dreaming~

I just found this topic on crystals and I find it very interesting. I may get myself some crystals and start using them but I want to know them a little bit better first. I am curious how do candles help with lucid dreams. I hear people use candles. I would like to find out more info on using candles.

crystals and candles is two entirily different things.
I never heard of candles to induce LD’s? You mean like scent candles? You might want to start a new topic on that b/c it is off topic from crystals.

I just meant candles in general. Basically is there a purpose for candles and if so what is it?

this is not the topic to ask that question :smile: i suggest you start a new one for it. :smile:

Here are some links for crystals that I think you will like:

home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers … stals.html

Just slightly OT but I found a great spiritual shop only 15 mins from my house recently and a wierd thing happened. I already have a rose quartz but they had this basket of little ones and I just had to reach in and grab this other one and buy it. Now if I reach into the little sack I keep my crystals in, this one is always the first one in my hand when I pull it out. Odd huh? Should I be meditating with this eager little guy or what?

yes, you could do that :content: Put it on your heart chackra :smile: (or where it feels good, you can also hold it in your hands and concentrate on it)

i didn’t know crystals had special powers!

btw, i have a crystal myself(is it a crystal?)
my dad sais it’s a deode with an amethyst in it, is there annything special about an amethyst? if so tell me

allso, the vibrations are freaky, but if it’s true, that can happen to everything cos allways when i need something it’s gone

wow, it seems to be just the crystal i need, reduces anger, impatience and nightmares(not that i have those)

can help ppl with insomnia or troubled sleep(have got that tho)
and the best part comes when i say

Useful in dispelling rage, anger, fear, and anxiety, and is a good stone for clarifying and remembering dreams

Sorry ot again…I fell asleep concentrating on my little rose quartz and had a very freaky nonsense dream (kinda scary really) I don’t think it works :sad:

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT AMETHYST, REALLY IMPORTANT
never, take it to school, it(at least for me) brings bad luck, i took it to school today and i got home with a cut above my eye and a black eye, cos someone pushed my into a wall

I would say your black eye was actually a result of the person pushing you, not the crystal :tongue:
I’m sure it’s perfectly safe to take wherever anyone wishes :smile:

yea, probably true:p

wow, i believe they’re alive now, or at least that they posess some special powers

i meditated with my amethyst yesterday(or if you can call it meditating, mostly just clearing my mind and paying attention to my forehead(upon which i put the amethyst))
and i felt some, well, energy coming out of it, it was a weird feeling, just like putting a 9V battery on your tounge

I have amethyst, malachite and a agate(or is it chrysophrase? @.@) pendant but next time I go to town I’ll get a piece of moonstone/a moonstone pendant, there’s a shop in town called Spirit that sells them at a reasonable price. I used to have a lot of crystals, but my brother flushed them down the toilet. oo;
(Ooh! Yay! I’m Gemini and Moonstone is a Gemini birthstone~)

Hello Lucid Dreamer, I am new here :cool_laugh: , my first Post

Well I took a Ametyst with me to school for a english test (I live in Germany) , and I got a great result :cool:

So Ametyst is good for school, I find :wink:

I am a crystals freak, I have a special combination, which I use since three months, I have 2-3 LD Nights the week.
I have the combi from this site:
moonglowonline.com/ellucidrm1.html

But I don´t use the Moqui Marbles (I become dreamless, from them :eh: )
The Onyx you have to buy careful, cause you mostly get fakes(very rare)

I clean and powerup the stones every day, they lose there energy -feelable- very quick.

I already tried very very much Stone for a better memory, but nothing really worked for longer.
It helps to play the game “memory” before you go to bed, it activates (don´t know the word in english) the remember part of the brain.

All right, nice to be here :colgate:

:welcome: to LD4all momo! :happy:

How do you use the stones? Do you make an elixir with it like on the site or do you put them near you when you go to sleep?

how do you clean and power your stones? (i’m always curious to things like that)

Q

Hi PasQuale :smile:

How I use them:

1. I meditate with the stones
  2. I feel their energy in my hand (very effectiv)
  3. I lay them on my body
  4. When I have the feel, that it is enough, I put them away from the bed(can´t sleep proper, with them on the body)

How I clean and powerup them:

1. I put them in Ironarch (30 min.) enload
  2. I put them to a Saltlamp (30 min.)
  3. I put them in Crystals (clear ones) mini. 30 minutes
    ready

That it :smile:

thanks momo :smile: What is ironarch?

you do all those 3 things?

what do you mean you put them in crystals? How do you do that?

Q

I think mom has got a ,moonestone in a piece of jewelery (it`s called månestein in norwegian) :cool:
Should I bring it to bed ?
Will that help my LDing ?

And it has never been cleaned in the ways you descreibe .
Is that bad ?