Creepy.....

A totaly scary thing happend tonight. This night befor i went to bed with my window open (i dont usualy do this). butt anny way when i wooke up the window was closed… Not like if it had just done it by itself but itt wass propperly closed and the handle was closed. I dont have anny memmory at all doing this. Now how creepy isnt that on a scale 5 to 28 when you hust had seen Donnie Darko before you went to bed.

your mum probably tiptoed in and shut the window :smile:

Or… THE BOOGIE MAN CAME IN!!! :eek:

Yeah, probably one of your family members closed it. :grin:

I’d rate it an 11 on the scale. :content:

:boogie: <-- the boogie man :tongue:

:rofl: Why didn’t I think of that? :content:

no i was home alone :razz: really creeeepy

Sleep window closing :content:.

Of course, it’s very possible that you woke up in the night and closed the window (it was maybe cold?) and ended up forgetting about it.
Not as far fetched as it sounds - I sometimes do WBTB and then forget in the morning. Especially if I was only awake for a very little time.

There is also the possiblity that you did actually close it just before goign to sleep, but you didn’t reallu think about it too much. Combined with tiredness, this could cause you to forget.
This too isn’t as insane as it sounds - sometimes when I’m not thinking properly I do some pretty odd things (like walking into the kitchen instead of the bathroom or trying to turn my alarm clock off with my TV remote).

But, Sureal, I thought you were insane??? :razz:

Only when my brother plays his rap music too loud.

Rap music makes my brain melt.

Yeah I do things like WBTB without remebering. Once when I was asleep on of my friends started drawing a moustache on my face, apparently in the middle I woke up, got up, looked around and went back to sleep. Not that I remebered but the proof was that I woke up with half a moustache several hours later.