100% similar dream with another person

I have a twin brother. Last time when we were talking about our dreams, we stumbled onto one dream story that surprised both of us. we had one perfectly similar dream! i mean… how is that possible? although we’re twins but we still use two different brains. Dreaming is still a very mysterious thing, don’t you think?.. :confused:

Hi ZeMMs, welcome to the forum.

I’ve heared more stories of similar stuff, it sure looks mysterious. But it is cool that you dicovered this, it shows you guys have probably a deeper connection then only DNA or culture wise …

It would be good if you speak with your brother about dreams often.People are still debating wheter shared dreaming is possibile or not- but if it can be done twins are most likely to be first to know about.
Keep us updated.

I agree with Jack on that; twins are most likely to be the first to discover SD. I think i am almost a twin myself with my brother, i mean we’re almost twins. I say that because most of the time we same the same responses and we think almost alike.

[color=green]Hi zemms

I wouldnt be supprised. Twins have even been known to know what the other one is thinking. :smile:[/color]

Hey ZeMMs, I know what it feels like. And what you’re saying I believe it’s possible because I experienced the same. The only difference was not with a blood relative

The hard thing with this is that it ain`t hard and solid.
Not the things most people belive …
But thats the problem of dreaming in general i guess :sad:

This happened to me once to but with my brother who is 2 years younger than me. We had this dream when we were young but at that time we spent almost all of our time together