New LD4all Dream Lab opened

After a long time of deliberating the new LD4all Dream Lab is open for business. It now requires a research proposal to start an experiment in the lab.

The old lab still exists and the running experiments can be posted in. However, it is encouraged to write a research proposal and transfer your experiment to the new lab.

We hope to conduct experiments in a more structured way. Please read the announcements in the respective lab forums, it explains the new way of doing things from now on.

Q

Haha, I just noticed the new labs! :razz:

Sounds pretty good, though a LOT of work. So many rules! Suppose that’ll seperate the serious projects from the flimsy ideas. Kinda sets me off from posting though… I’ll just wait until I have a REALLY good experiment, then send in an entry. :wink:

At last the first experiment is running! All go and sign up! :razz:

May i ask smthng?Has someone have to be a member of the lab to test the experiments?Or can anyone try them fearlessly?and is it for xperts LD’ers?

Edit:Ok i admit it i’m Stupid.Sorry for the spamming,i don’t mind if you erase that post.i’ll search first and then ask questions.Sorry again

Yeah, read the sticky guidelines/announcement topics :smile:. And no, it’s not just for experts, although some (not all even) experiments require that you can have LD’s.