Q&A in a dream state?

I’m not quite sure where this topic would fit in, so please redirect it as needed.

Has anyone ever had a Q&A session with yourself drifting in and out of sleeping state?

Story: I was involved in this big creative project helping put together a festival (called Dreamtime). So one day I was very hot and feeling kind of exausted. I was praticing with writing with my left hand (as to become ambedextrious) and I was eventually trying to draw swirly desings. I had to go really slow doing the designs to be precise, and eventually I felt relaxed and put down the pencil to take a nap. So, I woke up after the nap and I asked myself “Why do I feel the need to please my five senses?” (I had been eating super sweet foods, and visiting Video Game sites, which I hadn’t done for a while). So while sleeping I ehard a vioce say “Expectations.” After I woke up I asked “How do I get rid of my expectations?” In mysleeping state I heard a ioce say “Slooooooooow dooooooooown.” Those small peices of advice have carried me very far, helping me be in the moment and staying true to dificult tasks.

So my questions: Has anyone else ever had a similar experience? Maybe even in a LD? Could the voice have been a spirit guide or just my Subconcious?

Ahhh… very interesting experience! No, I haven’t tried this out, but now I’ll make a point to. :wink:

Well your SG is yourself, your SC, so really it’s both.

I still want to find my SG soooo bad. :cry:

Yeah, me too. Haven’t actually had any concious experiences with it. But y’know I believe that your spirit guide will show when the time is necessary.

hey kappakaeru,

yes i have this too. usually upon just entering sleep…

i have a question, or series of thoughts. and then another voice within, begins to answer them.

I love the way the messages you received, carried on and connected to one another. great pieces of wisdom too… i’m pondering them.

Good luck finding your spirit guide wolf! Your spirit guide is probably seeking you too… I agree with kappakaeru, your paths will cross when the time is right! We’re all synchronised…

Nick

This sounds very interesting. Talking with your subconcious can provide a valuable source of guidance and information. Actually, listening to your intuition (or ‘gut feeling’) is very alike, although this genuine dialogue is something a little more ‘in control’. It’s very interesting indeed!