The Wolfgame Dream Collection

I had a dream about Wolfgame this night. I’ll just copy it from my DD, so that you won’t have to bother to find it.

Wolfgame House
I was in a large house in the countryside. It was the Wolfgame house. If you wanted, you could live and play the game in the house which had been built for this purpose.
What we did would be written in the RP topic. The rest of the players could still be in the game online.
I was in a large shower room, it was wooden and had a lot of showers (like in a swimming bath [is that what it’s called? Simhall?]) Two new players, two girls who were a bit younger than myself started talking to me. They asked if I’ve been to the house before. I started to think. I was about to say that I’ve only played once, but then I thought “No, that’s not right.”
I said that I had played the game a lot of times, but this was just my second time on the Wolfgame house. The first time was in my first game.

WG-doublepost and Q
Do yo know why WG is so good? Q quoted someone who had a good reason for that but in her first post she had done a quote with nothing in it and then she posted the real quote and she said about the first quote that she couldn’t resist. In this dream I also dreamed that I had got my confirmation pm for WG. The one who Q quoted wasn’t member in WG and he said; I hope you don’t post it like this because the I can’t see

I don’t remember the quote or what this was
WGnightmare :tongue:
I dreamed that my family was going somewhere so that I could only play WOlfgame in two weeks and I thought that this was going on at atleast 4 weeks, I think I even said Nooo! out loud

I’m not a WGaddict

tonight I had 2 WG dreams

Now I have had 5 WG dreams before I started playing my first WG

Wow… that’s alot. :eek:

Just had this one last night.

Wolfgame- ND

I’m on the Internet, switching back and forth between websites. On the LD4all site, Wolfgame is about to start, so I stay there.

Scene switch I am in a mansion. The Wolfgame is a murder mystery game in which you have to find the killer by killing off people. I eventually find a black gaming console with a red glowing button, which turns out to be the new Xbox system.

5 september
PM from Lanina
I had gotten a pm first I thought that it was my role for WG but it was from Lanina and she had written a couple of random swedish questions, I thought that it maybe had something to do with the shared dream game so I decided to look in the playground

8 september
fragments

Something about protecting something, maybe something about a watermelon, Iluminada had made a post in RP WG and she had her usual avatar

9 september
Wolfgame fragments

[ND]I dreamed that I saw that it was new posts in realgame and that siiw had made the latest

I dreamed that I was playing in another WG, I was a wolf this time and in this game there were only 3 wolves, I got a pm from siiw saying who the others two wolves was[/ND]

5+4=9 9 wgdreams now :grin:

Here’s my small collection.

Wolfgame
I wanted to kill myself in our wolfgame. I looked at the piece of paper that had my role written on it. It said “SORC”. But I was sure I was only a villager. I won’t kill myself after all I think. FiX is somewhere in this dream. He was either the Seer or a wolf I can’t remember now.

Korean Friends
Some friends for Korea are visiting us. We play lots of fun games including wolfgame. One Korean guy comments that playing wolfgame makes everything seem quite ‘shady’.

Wolfgame Chat
Moogle, April, my dad and I are sitting at a lunch table at Polytech. Moogle is to my left and Dad my right. April is opposite me. Moogle just happens to casually mention how much wolfgame I play comparing it to how much April plays. Dad makes a comment along the lines of “Yeah, I know he plays too much of that game.” In my head I’m asking Moogle “Why did you have to mention that?”

:seer: 29th september :wizard:

WolfGame now in 3D dream quality :wolf:
The current game ends on day one! :eek: I say to ilum she should go immediately to game 13 - just send more confirmation pms out to the same players.
(jump) Now the wolf game is real.:wow: I see Siiw :cool: talking to a merchant at the side of a country road, He says Q had come by earlier and had demanded a certain young female as a slave. Siiw thought <Oh! that sounds like wolf behaviour!!!> :eek: She was really glad that she had found a wolf so soon.:boogie:

Talking Doll
There is a doll with a pull string. When the cord is pulled - speech can be heard. Two DCs had recorded wolfgame information on it. :eh:

I’ve got 4 Wolfgame dreams :grin: One of them last night :smile:

From one I only knew when I was awake it was about Wolfgame, That dream was when I didn’t even play Wolfgame.

The second one was during Wolfgame 11:
I was talking with Q and some other people also from wolfgame 11, but when I woke up I didn’t remember know it were any more about wolfgame. Who the wolves were and stuff like that.

The third one was during Wolfgame 12:
Real Life Wolfgame
(Third view) A boy and a girl are sleeping together on one room. He’s wolf and she’s a vill. His name is John That was my name in WG 12 and I was a wolf And the girl her name is Loes.
It’s night time and they all come together for a strategy. John and Loes should go looking in the village for the wolves. I know John can’t be hurt cause he is a wolf and the sorc will protect Loes. So that’s why they can go together.
A boy and a girl are clapping in their hands and saying “applepie, applepie” With English on school we have to make a roleplay. One person have to say “applepie, applepie” while he is clapping in his hands
(first person view) I am one John now and I say how it went. Don’t remember what it is But they al say it went different. Then I and Loes want to go but a person stops us. (S)He told us that we should go back to bed. So we do.
(third person view) Loes and John go to bed and they’re laying on each other. Then there stand someone in the doorway

And the forth one was last night.
Wolfgame 13 has begun
Wolfgame 13 was already began and I was a wolf again, Siiw too. Just like WG 12. But then I realised WG 13 begun and that wasn’t good cause I might idle because I couldn’t vote all the time, cause I’m away in the weekend And that made me sad, cause I didn’t want to idle :cry:

14 september
wolfgamechat

I had posted two dreams in my DJ and now I was in wolfgamechat talking to moogle;
That’s an interesting dream
Which one?

Shoot
Something about a person that had survived his whole life by himself and did everyone himself, he had done amazing things, he had been on a television show and he was going to find one special thing but he found three things, he told us that the others two were fakes and that he only did it for the effect, (I think the special thing he was going to find looked like a lightswitch).
I was somewhere, I think it was a boy and a girl there too. Suddenly two bad guys with guns appeared and they started shooting at me, I ran away hoping that I wasn’t going to die but the managed to hit me with a bullet in the right side of the stomach (the strange thing is that the hit me in the stomach in not in the back there is only one explanation for that; DREAM LOGIC :grin:), I passed two ladys I think they we’re going to call an ambulance the asked me if I was 24? I said “seventeen”, then I come to my mother and she wanted to take out the bullet while she was trying to take out the bullet I thought; “Why can’t she call an ambulance?” but I think she managed to take out the bullet.
I came to someone who said that my problem was that I eats too little meat

At first I didn’t thought this was a WGdream but now I can see the signs;
in WG10 Magnus the cook was 24 years old and in WG11 I thought that Sungam should be 17 years old, the bad guys symbolise the WILD west theme and me running proves that I’m a pacifist in WG11

Dreamjournals
I was somewherw with some people from my class I think, you should be turning in your DJs for some reason and then something was going to happen but nothing had happened because very few had turned in their DJs, I saw that my littebrother had left 4 DJs at the shelf and I was very happy that he had followed my advice to start writing DJs and I also saw my DJ with Wolfgamedreams and I looked in my littlebrothers DJ so I could see wht he had dreamed about, I was happy that he had followed my advice to write DJs all the 5 DJs looked like the green notepad book that I writes my dreams in now and I think it was something about me going to explain for the people of my class that WG was a RP-game

[kin=193]
Red Spectral Skywalker
23 october
the spy class
My class was going to spy at someone and we got our “roles” from a he, we told him that we didn’t put so much effort in our disguises but he told us that we had to do that now, the roles stood in a book but I forgot to check the book and I didn’t know who had it so I jumped on the train(subway maybe) on the train I met Louise(girl from my class) but she didn’t know where the paper was( the book was a paper in the beginning), I saw a baby on the train and I also saw Torgny(a boy from my old class) and he was playing some sort of theatre and I know that it was Wolfgame he was playing it turned out that he had discovered that earlier than I had, I found Cathrine(a girl from my class) and she had the paper with the roles but when I looked at the paper I couldn’t see any roles on the front of the paper it stood things like “pi in pi” and “pre in pre” It was a lot more but I only remember those two and the others were in the same style on the other side of the paper it seemed like it stood different times like “ten to three” and so over the whole paper but I couldn’t find my disguise. Cathrine had morphed in to Klara(a girl from my class), I told Klara that in the book (the paper had morphed in to a book now) there was french poems, she turned a page and found information about her “role”, in her role she was married.
Somewhere in the dream I saw a wall with pictures on amongst other things helicopters and the pictures to the right looked a little like those to the left.
Olof( a teacher) he gave us all a card so that we could use the subway, he talked about how stupid it was that he first he thought about giving us money so that we could use our mobilephones, he told us that were we was going to search and that we then should go down a floor in “Centralstationen”(a subway staton), I think we were in Stockholm

I think it was more to this dream but I can’t remember it and somehow my SC succeded in letting me dream about WG again, but this was no schooldream atleast, I didn’t know my whole class was spies, the book with the french poems and our disguises looked like a children book that has a tape and that you turn page when you hear a sound

WG :hide:
I dreamed that Anamcara was dead and that she was a wolf and that I was going to post a post in the roleplaytopic

I had this dream after I read about her in the WG so it isn’t a precog, I’m not a WGaddict

8 november
Wolfgame- Nighttime
We were a group of people, it was night and I could see a full moon but some clouds were in the way, we had 3 wolves, I heard a girl say that she thought that that wolves should be allowed to eat now and I thought that she shouldn’t have said that because now I knew that one of the girls were a wolf, I ran into a store so the wolves wouldn’t eat me and I hide behind the icecreambox, my mum come and I told her to close the door so the wolves couldn’t open it, (there was 2 doors one you push and one you pull), now I thought that the wolves was real wolves, after my mum everybody else in the group also entered the store, I was behind a group of 4 people, a girl that had been wolf before said that when she was a wolf she wasn’t good at follow the other wolves and she also said that the second wolf usually is the first one to die of the wolves, something about it being a miniature golf track outside the store,
something about a bus and a girl was doing something suspicious and I thought that my next vote is going to be on her

I liked this dream, I think something happened in the beginning too that I can’t remember, I wonder if I’m right could one of the wolves be a girl

9+6=15

so now I have had 15 WGdreams :shy:

You’re such an addict! :razz:

Red Cosmic dragon, Overtone 6, kin 221Sunday 20 November

Quick WolfGame
I am in church. When I go to my place, the pew and kneeler is missing so I get a wooden kneeler from the front of the church instead.
The wolf game starts. It is really fast. The game play flashes infront of my eyes - I’m not even sure which group (vills or wolves) I am in … :help: There is a list of names on the bottom left, half are lit up and half aren’t. Text flashes up vertically on the right if someone has been eaten that night. I think if I’m a wolf :wolf: then the head wolf made the choice on their own. We seem to be acting parts too (I seem to be in a chorus line at the back behind a curtain) But it is so fast, I’m not sure what I am supposed to do. :cry:

Moogle mentioned posting my latest dream in here, and so I searched for the other dreams I hadn’t posted in here yet.
I had some fragments about Wolfgame too. So I’ve got around 10 WG-dreams in total :content:

[color=red]Tuesday 25 October 2005[/color]
# 6 ~ Wolfgame – PM
I was on LD4all and I had a PM back from Susan Ivanova. I PMed him yesterday about wolfgame. The PM contained a image then there were a lot of enters and the words “I believe you” Then there were a lot of enters again and there stood something but I forgot what it was

[color=red]Saturday 5 November 2005[/color]
# 7 ~ LD4all – WG sign up
I was at the forum in the WG topic in the playground. There were some new messages. Hebrew2, Iluminada and another person said they wanted to join Wolfgame this time. I found it a bit weird that Ilum wanted to join. I thought I might misunderstood her, so I wanted to post something to ask it.

I wanted to check if my dream came true. So I went to the forum to the topic in the playground. And my dream came true. I still found it weird Ilum joined so I wanted to post again if I might misunderstood her

Thursday 24 November 2005
# 8 ~ Wolfgame
I got a PM from Kenny. He said his school said that he couldn’t join wolfgame. While I got this I thought I still should send the confirmation PM’s before I sended the roles.

Tuesday 6 December 2005
# 9 ~Missing: 13 votes (a wolfgame dream)
[ND]I was on the forum and it was still one hour left to vote in wolfgame, but I haven’t got any PM. There were 13 players, but none of them had told me their vote. I told this somewhere, not in the real game, but in another wolfgame topic. Q said that it happened before and when that happened there died a lot of people because of suicide. But back then they used an option on top of the page. I believe she meant PM I believe Carnun, but it could be somebody else, reacted on it too.

I wanted to ask Q a question in that topic too. Pure hypothetical, what would happen if everyone voted on somebody else? Especially when there were 3 persons left. I thought that I should flip a coin then, that would meant, when there were 3 people left, that the coin would decide who was going to win (villagers or wolves)[/ND]

:whew: When I woke up I was glad it couldn’t be a precog, since there were 12 people in the game right now, and in my dream it were 13.

Sunday 5 February 2006
# 10 ~ Magnus is posting wolfgame tie
[ND]I was watching television and I was at LD4all at the same time. The wolfgame players stat was in the 5 last posted topics. Together with Roleplay and Rolegame. There was a tie, I could see that on the name of the player stats. When I clicked on it I saw a post from Magnus, he was the GM. There was a tie between Moogle and Bruno and they both had the same votes in the tie. Magnus said that the first person who came in the chat had to say moogle or Bruno. And that one would die. You would get a lot of price money too.
I wanted to go to chat, but then I realised I wasn’t in my own country and it would cost a lot of money; I closed the internet and I put the television off.

Like moogle said, and I thought it of myself too; this could reflect on the day only moogle and Bruno got votes in Game 16. Magnus was GM of that game too. Or it is a precog, if Magnus is going to be GM in the future. [/ND]

Some more Wolfgame dreams Before my DJ will close and I can’t copy them anymore. :content:

Wednesday 8 February 2006
#11 ~ Sealife’s Wolfgame
[ND] We’re having Wolfgame at sealife now too. People in one dreamteam operate together. They’re all wolves, all seers, all villagers or all sorcerers. Every team contains four people from the dreamteam.
My team contains Alvin, Onagar another male and myself and we’re villagers.

I’m talking with my team for real, not trough the forum. We’re standing in front of my house. We’re with the tree of us, because Alvin is just away. I’m standing with Onagar and another male person. I don’t recognise him; I’m trying to think of who it could be but I didn’t know. It frustrates me a bit. I still don’t know who it could be

Onagar wanted us to split, so we could find the wolves. He wants to cooperate with Josh Redstone too, but I don’t agree with that. I think we should stay together, and we shouldn’t cooperate with Josh Redstone. My guts say that he’s a wolf. [/ND]

Saturday 11 February 2006
#12 ~ Wolfgame GM’s
When Siiw didn’t post the result last night I didn’t know what happened. I thought it might be something that had to do with her work. But I’m becoming more like my mother and grandmother I was a bit worried too. :cry: I really hate thinking the bad way too. That’s what I often do lately, thinking it will get wrong and stuff like that :sad:

Anyways I’m at LD4all and Siiw’s back, she has posted the results. I don’t remember what it was that she couldn’t post the results but it wasn’t something bad. The results had something to do with Ryane, but there didn’t stand what she was or something. The results felt like they weren’t complete.

Somewhere in here I had a false awakening

[color=red]I’m sitting around a table with Wolfgame GM’s. Not all of them trough, only the ones that still visit LD4all. I noticed that after I woke up Magnus was sitting on the right of me and pasQuale was sitting on the head of the table. Siiw, Moogle, Iluminada and Anamcara were there too.

We’re talking about the current WG, that Siiw idled as a GM and it affected my dream. I saw her post something about Ryane; he was in my dream a lot. In my dream it had something to do with him being a wolf so I wondered if he really was a wolf and I said this out loud. Nobody said that he wasn’t a wolf, and I begin to suspect him even more.

snip

Magnus is telling us what the problem is. If we just let him do the thinking work, and everyone just follows what he says it will all go well. We should work together, and think together. He would do all the work, and so we could win.

snip

We’re talking about WG 13; the one with the Cid – X thingy. I begin to talk in Dutch, but I then realise I have to talk in English. I did see a woman on the head of the table who is a Dutch person too. That makes me think Q is sitting there. [/color]

Tuesday 14 February 2006
# 13 ~ Bruno was a WOLF!
[ND] I’m at LD4all at the wolfgame part. Nice Dream was quitting WolfGame; he didn’t want to play anymore because something happened and he didn’t like that. And if Nice Dream quit, the wolves would have won.

Moogle, she was the GM of this game, posted the last players stats and congratulated the wolves. She told who the wolves were: Bruno - first there stood this :grin: smiley after his name -, a female who didn’t play WG before and two others - both short names.
It was hard to see who the wolves were since the text kept changing. And below the wolves there stood the name of the villagers. Magnus was one of them. This confused me a bit since I first thought his name was with the wolves, but I knew it couldn’t. And it wasn’t either.

I wanted to truit Bruno :truit: and congratulate him too for the great playing :partying_face: because I really trusted him. [/ND]

This so not resembles reality. First of all, Moogle isn’t GM of the current game. Nice Dream isn’t in WG either. And I believe that they’re only two females who are still alive in the current WG: Lanina and I. And for the both of us it’s certainly not our first game. (And besides that I know for sure I’m not a wolf)

13 feb
fragments
Something about wolfgame
16 feb
Harry Potter and the Phoenix feather

I was having lunch in school, I saw some people from my badminton, I sat down beside Martin( a friend) and on my other said was a little kid that was very annoying, I don’t remember all he said, but I remember for example that he wanted to be in Wolfgame(and how could he know about that?).
Bruno and I was having lunch, and Bruno pointed or told me that there was a phoenix feather and as all know a phoenix-feather brings luck so I started chasing after it, I took it very carefully but as soon as I come close it flew away a little bit but atlast I suceeded in cathcing it and took it in a firm grip.
I saw that the phoenix was fighting something in the garden I think.
Someone mentioned that a phoenix also was called Basilisk-lifter and thought that we could have fights between the Basilisk and the Phoenix but I thought that was a bad idea; people could get hurt.
Hermione and Ron come somehow the had put up some sort of spell so that Malfoy couldn’t enter the house.
I also found out that Neville was one of the best in class now, when we came to Harry Potters room Hermione had forgotten the secret knock but then I woke up

17 february
I think that I maybe has dreamed about Bruno and Wolfgame

1 Mars
My mum woke me up so I didn’t had time to recall my dreams but one of the dreams was about wolfgame and Petter and maybe danokefee

2 Mars
WG-tie
I dreamt that they became a tie between HebrewB and another person in Wolfgame, thet had got 5 votes each

7 mars
Wolfgame
one more dream about Wolfgame

20 Mars
Roleplay
This dream is about the Wolfgame on LD4all, you had to roleplay all the time, it was something about phones that was ringing

8 april
Forum-dream: Cupid-Wolfgame

WG 19 had started and Stormthunder was one of the lovers

15+8=23 which makes an average of 23/9= 2,555555555555555555555555555… dreams per wolfgame

:look: does that prove you are not an addict? :tongue:

moved from wolfgame sign-ups in playground, since it would soon be lost in there :moogle:

I had a very funny dream about wolfgame that night.
I dreamt we met at Karusimas house. And I can’t help the fact that the room we were sitting in looks much like my kitchen.
We played the games with cards and they also decided which role a player got. I got a vill the first time and then we played again and I got 2 wolfcards, the seercard, sorccard and even a cupidcard (the cards looked really cool, however). As we talked to each other, which was much like a discussion in real game, I hesitated damn much and only said I had to ask Karusima for some rules. Having all roles at the same time is of course something strange :happy:
Yea, well, it was fun and we played a kind of quizgame, too, while we played WG

23 Oct.
(background: Contage was killed in the first day vote, he was a wolf, so was I)
I had it the second night in WG 23 but I didn’t want to post it because it would have made me suspicious:
I dreamt of…either Magnus or Contage…and was told by him, that there are 2 types of wolf teams: In the first type, there is no organisation and every wolf does what he wants to do and in the second type there is a masterwolf and the others are like slavewolves (yay I dream of the word slave so the dream was in English though my mother tongue is German :wink: )
and I dreamt that Contage was our master and now we were lost without him^^

In the end we won the game, but it was quite close because we lost a fellow wolf in the first round. So don’t always listen to your dreams :tongue: ; they might be wrong

Saturday 14 April – Sunday 15 April 2007

Wolfgame
Normal Dream

I’m playing in wolfgame and I’m the sorcerer. This time the sorcerer doesn’t mean to protect someone, but it has more the powers of a seer. You could see during the day and not during the night and you could only see certain persons. Since it was the first day I could only see one person, so I didn’t really have a choice.

At the forum index there were 4 names including me and the word sorcerer. I thought the others were wolves and were put in a special group but something went wrong and therefore I was able to see it.

I cannot wait till I get my first WG-dream. I will trie to get one as soon as possibly, or maybe make on myself in a LD.

Blue Resonant Eagle, Rhythmic 22, kin 215Thursday January 3

8.40 am Hall of Mirrors VVG
We are playing VVG. Everyone is in a great hall that has mirrors all along every wall. They look like the mirror on the index page of LD4all. Each mirror has someone facing it. I just watch and tell everyone to walk through the mirror. I tell them, “When you enter a mirror … you will immediately exit through a different one. But you will become invisible if a vampire: transparent if you are a :wolf: werewolf”.
Some of them become aware :eek: as they approach their mirror and say, “I am dreaming!” I hear multiple 'I am dreaming’s coming from all over the room but especially on my left-hand side.

:lol: I find it funny that ferret won VVG1 and was the priest wolf since I had this fragment about him when the game was starting :tongue:

Yellow Self-Existing Human, Rhythmic 19, kin 212Monday December 31

Rabidly Ferret (fragment)

First dream of the night that I remember. It featured slinking ferret and was probably incubated due to us messing around in chat earlier. :razz: I can hardly remember any content now.