Is it just me or is DV down?

Yup, looks like it’s down for the moment. No problem, it’ll be back up soon, and ld4all’s a pretty nice site! I’ve been hanging around here as well as DV for a bit now (Well, about two weeks)
But I still have NO posts here. It feels awkward going from 700 posts to 20…

EDIT, never noticed we joined ld4all on the same day, one year apart! Weird. :content:

Haha…what’s wrong with DV this time I wonder? Seekman where are you.

I tried to get on the site and was unable but I will try again.

We are having problems with our host again. Everything is intact and we have not lost anything.

Hope to be back online soon.

Sounds good, until then, lets live it up here at ld4all!

But may I remind the DG team from DV that they ought lay off the booze so as not to wear out our welcome :tongue:

All signs point to time for a new host :wink:

So, do we have a time estimate till we’re back online yet? crossing fingers

The hell are you talking about? Weirdo.

Icedawg has found a new host, the move is on. We should be back soon.

Death to Ipowerweb! They have caused us quite a bit of downtime over the last year.

Thanks for the update seekman!

Sounds good, can’t wait!

Yay.

Thanks Seeker! I was about to throw this computer out the window… (doesn’t matter if it is bolted to this desk in the computer lab)

YOu have no idea how bord I was at work on saterday. lol. I uslaly hang out on Dv all day and read and post, btu i had to just to sit there :razz: I cnat wiat until Dv is back up.

Ack! Clutches heart and falls over

Barbizzle, you’re killing the grammar nazi within me! :thud:

BTW, that is the COOLEST freakin’ smilie in the world! Well, besides the dancing muffins.

I think i’m starting to suffer withdrawal to be honest…i keep thinking ‘what’s going on at DV’ but of course there won’t be anything going on, because the server is down…
I really hope it’s back soon…
I miss dreamguiding

dv is back up but forums aren’t working atm

Yup, and I’m getting the “Changing Hosts” message instead of a ‘site is taking too long to respond’ message now. We’re almost home again! :content:

Again, yay.

are dreamviews going to have a new server warming party?
:boogie:
/me invites herself :wink: