The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part IV

There is one person in RL that I hate to the depth of my soul. I want to kill them. First in a LD, then in RL. :wink:

But seriously, I’d love to kill them in a LD. I tried once but the gun I had turned all red and shot paintballs. They still died, but it didn’t have the same effect, ya know, recoil, a big bang etc.

Sex
Gun fight with john wayne
Light sabre fight with Darth vader
Laser Quest on a massive island, with bombs
Fly through the sun
Ride a tiny tricycle along a loop
Shoot lasers out my fingers
Create a fissure throguh the middle of a gigantic city
Kick arnold schartzerneggar in the nuts
Set fire to certain cubicles in office blocks to make pictures
Throw a penny from the tip of the earths atmosphere
Kick a penguin like a football
Kick an elephant like a football
Make a really big tree rise out of the ground and make a kingdom on its branches, where monkeys serve me
Joust a black knight and win
Set all the grass in the world on fire
Some other stuff…

My favorite things to do:
1-Be a Street Magician and amaze the audience with Criss Angel’s tricks.
2-Recreate my favorite movies and be the main character in them.
3- Meet my fav celeb’s.
Spirit guide
Dream Girls
myself
4-Go to my dreamland
5-Use telekinesis and other cool powers
6-Be in my favorite games as a player.
7-Recreate past embarrasment moments and correct 'em.
8-Fly through a evergreen hill and mountains with a great landscape view.
9-Be on a paradise island, enjoy every bit of it and watch finally the astonishing sunset with a loved one.
10-Being in college and hopefully everything that would happen irl happen and then try things i’d like to do irl that i can’t.
11-Be in a Rainforest, with a majestic rainining watching the beautiful nature from a modest house and/or the very same rainforest and watch the nature,animals, peaceful sounds etc.
12-Adventure the universe to the very bit end.
13-Become a gargantua and destroy all the world.
ninja/samurai
Superheroe
Robot
14-Go underwater and breath watching all the fishes and everything else. Also become an ocean animal.
15- Be the following animals:
Hawk
Cheetah
shark
wolf
tiger
ant
chupacabras
etc.

This’ll be fun
1.Get super strength
2.Remove limbs and reattach them
3.Electrocute self
4.Create Grand Theft Auto in my dream.
5.Dodge a bullet (wanted to do that ever since I first saw The Matrix)
6.Play with bombs
7.Drive a montser truck through my school.
8.Blow up the sewage farm
9.Catapult my principle
10.Jump off a building
11.Do a ninja fight with only a bra as a weapon.
12.SEX
13.Strap some jerk to the space shuttle
14.Cause an earthquake
15.Get DC’s to worship me
16.Play skirmish in the DaVinci museum
17.Drive like a maniac
18.Smoke dope
19.Unleash a snail plague on my town
20.Jump over the Grand Canyon.
21.Fight a legion of jerks using Super Psychic Dream Power.
22.Roll around naked in mud.

I’m sure there is more.

WOAH!! This subject is getting a ton of replies.

One thing I like to do (discovered it by accident) is fight lots of people (like 20 so that I’m completly overwhelmed) but have invincibility so I can eventually defeat them all.

Plan for my next LD:
Growing wings and flying around. I heard that flying in LDs leaves you with positive feelings and much energy when you wake up, and I really have use for this now, as a little boost for my moray so I get things done again :wink:

Also on my list:

• morphing into different animals
  • create a substance I can transform at will
  • model things with it and try to rebuild them IRL
  • other creative stuff, like “composing” music
  • find some DCs and ask them why they are in my NDs so seldom
  • simply walking around areas I know, trying to recreate them in as much detail as possible, then later checking up IRL. I normally don’t pay much attention to detail when looking at things, want to increase this that way.
  • walking around in areas I don’t know and exploring stuff.
  • constructing a complex world I can use as basis for some stories. Returning to this world in later LDs, maybe as different important characters from the stories.

Well… all this implies that I’ll get enough lucid dreams to do it :smile:
I really hope so. I had one LD so far (about a week ago) and a few lucid seconds two days later.

MedO

1.Fly
2.Morph into animals, other humans
3.Fight legions of zombies with a few DCs
4.Meet my Spirit guide
5.Meet Dream girls
6.Have sex with said dream girls
7.Swim underneath the ocean for as long as I want and explore
8. Fight off a hoard of Agent Smiths, then have one final battle with an even more powerful Agent Smith
9.Dodge bullets
10.Reenact the final battle of Tears of the Sun
11.Meet all the characters of Pulp Fiction
12. Jump off the tallest building I can find and create a massive shockwave when I hit the ground
13.Watch my past lives
14. Drive as reckless and wild as I want
15. Fly off into space and explore the dream universe
16. Explore every inch of a dream city
17. Shoot DCs out of a cannon at a brick wall with a bullseye painted on it
18. Destroy any dream planet that doesn’t please me and recreate it to my design
19.walk up to each and every DC with a desert eagle and ask them “Why should I let you live?” and decide their fate.

Lastly…turn everyone in the world into naked Jessica Alba. :smile:

I haven’t had an LD yet. But when i do i think i’m gonna enslave the world with psionic powers. :hehe:

Hey dreamers…

Best thing to do in an LD for me is to just journey around my mindscape. Not to just do a certain action, but to just walk around, exploring the trippiness of the mind. That way, symbolic meaning about one’s self can be determined more easily through images, settings or even DC interaction…

Keep dreaming, i may see you in one…

One thing I am set on trying is have my subconcious produce an ‘evil’ version of myself. Basically I want to talk to the parts of my mind that give me bad/evil/violent thoughts etc. If this works I will explore other ‘selves’.

Really I want to explore the depths of my psyche, if it’s possible.

I know that doesnt sound fun, but I want to do it.

this is based on a topic i read earlier about writing down your lucid dreams that you want to experiance.
But please keep within common sense, don’t write about sex or anything. But you can write about adventure and stuff…

EDIT: nvm about the sex stuff. i wasn’t thinking when i wrote that.

Well, if the mods see this, they’ll just merge it with the topic you based this off of, or deleted, but what the heck, I’ll answer anyway.

Okay, the first thing I’ll do is rampage. I’ll just go through a city and destroy things using the super human powers I’ve always dreamed of. Then I’ll probably talk to some dream characters, become a dragon or some nonsensical beast, and manifest this girl I dreamed about before and talk to her.

Well, this’ll be a quiet thread :tongue:

You sure do have some violent tendencies Chilla! :eek:

One thing that I plan on using my lucid dreams for is homework. Im in a composition class, and I plan to use my dreams to come up with writing ideas. But at first I’m just gonna fly, and all of the normal stuff.

If possible…

Make an interactable manifestation (like a person) of my subconscious in my lucid dream and talk to it.

I wanna try what i call “dream psi”. Repeat the actions and thinking of something you wanna do, like make an energy blade (i call the dream blade) and turn you arms into metal and use them as chain guns. Doing this in real life will help you remember doing this during LD s (i think, i don’t know). Hopefully this will work…

What i want to do in a lucid dream tognight is transform, dream psi, and fly. I will try fireballs, talking to animals, morphing into animals, and walking through a mirror.

I want to ask my DC’s what they represent, run at hyperspeed and materialize someone behind a door

so many things to do, so few dreams to do them in…

let’s see. what can i remember…

here’s a cool one. running so fast i can run over the oceans, and end up in a world of my own. then jumping up into the air, twisting around, and landing feet first on a sloped wall, making a huge dent in it where i land, and at the same time pushing myself away, and upwards into the air, where i spread out some angelic wings from inside my back, and soar upwards in a large arch, and glide above the clouds, feeling a gentle breeze, and a warm glow from the sun. then, when i’m nice and relaxed, i direct myself to fall downwards, picking up speed, and level myself off when i’m close to the ground, where i zoom along only about a foot above the grass, losing speed until i just twist myself upwards right before the edge of a cliff, and push my wings forward so i lose all momentum, then fall the 2 last inches to the ground. then i fold my wings back, and look out from that spot, into a vast, beautiful valley, and watch as my dream guide lounge about in the grass. then, i let myself fall off the cliff from where i just stood, and into a pool of crystal clear water below me, and, savouring the feeling of being embraced by the soothing liquid, drift upwards with the current, popping up at the surface, and swim on my back to the beach, where a small stopwatch is lying beside a small book. it reads 13m52s when i stop it. then i write down the time, and take pride in my new record run. finally, i let my wings vanish into my back, dry myself off, and walk back to my dream guide, pull up a small pouch from a hook on my belt, and hand the contents, some french grapes, to her, who puts them to use for our lunch. and just as i’m about to lie down and take a break from all that running, she asks me to go get some japanese long-grain rice. i just look at her with a really annoyed look, and step back to the beach, where my stopwatch is. i start it, sigh, and seemingly dissolve into the air, leaving the stopwatch to fall to the sand. when it touches the ground, the air collapses into the gap i’ve made from that spot, to the wall at the south end of the valley, making for a nice linear cloud of dust, and then i jump out from the sloped wall, fly over her head by a hairs width, and fly along the valley until i reach the ocean, and start running from there.

this one is just something i thought up just now, but its pretty much the kind of dreams i want to have. of course, normally my dreams are far from it. normally my dreams are devoid of emotions, and kinda dark and gloomy. so next time i get a LD, i will try to remember to make something like this as my dream scenario. though i’m pretty sure i will end up trying to find anyone of the female sex to “entertain” me.

PS: this entire dream scenario was spawned from me reading the previous post, specifically the line “run at hyperspeed”. i am that bored right now.

what I do a lot in my LD is hypnotise everybody and do what I want them to do, it is always fun and even funnier if you make everyone walk backwards.