Wierd Sleep Schedule

Heres a wierd thing that always happens to me.

On school days I have to be awake by 6:00 and I always feel very groggy and unable to get out of bed.

On weekends when there is no school I’ll wake up around 5:30 and feel wide awake.

Anyone else have experiences like this? Anyone have any ideas about why this is? :eh:

Assuming that you go to bed at about the same time, there are three possibilities:
1: It’s purely psychosomatic merely based on your attitude.
2: It’s party psychosomatic mostly based on psychic stress and/or brain overflow.
3 a) (depending on what you do weekdays/weekends): On weekdays your body needs more sleep. (Do you do sports only weekdays, especially endurance-training or strength/muscle-training?)
b) Your mind needs more sleep because you learn so much or do not get enough free time to relax.

For 1 I suggest a change of attitude and daily relaxation techniques+autosuggestion, for 2 I suggest daily relaxation techniques and doing something against the stress (more relaxed manner, or quit irrelevant jobs you might do weekday), for 3a) I suggest going to bed earlier, for 3b) I suggest daily relaxation techniques and more sleep.