Dream about Dreaming

Hi, I’m rather new to this kind of thing, but I thought that lucid dreams seemed neat and so I’ve been trying the reality checks and dream recall. Anyway, my dream recall is pretty good and I can remember at least one dream in its entirety just about every night.

Most of my dreams have been boring normal stuff, but last night I had a dream where the main theme seemed to revolve around the phrase, “You are dreaming,” which seemed to pop up during the whole dream. But I didn’t become lucid, which seemed kind of wierd since it seemed to be right there in front of me.

My question is, since I had this dream, could this mean that I’m close to having a lucid dream, or does it mean something else, like that I should pay more attention to obvious things?

Welcome to the forum, Shackadak! :welcome:

Don’t worry about it, happens to me all the time. At least you have LDing on your mind. Try taking a day off. Don’t do any special methods like MILD or WILD. I took a break for two or three days, and I had a LD.

Good luck and happy flying! :fly:

Wolf Sites
Manager of LD Airlines

Hi Shackadak :wave:
congrats! you’re doing a great job. This means that the idea of lucid dreaming is working it’s way to your sub-c. Now everytime you get something similar, resolve to become lucid next time it happens. I’m sure that a lucid dream is waiting for you just around the corner. Good Luck! :smile:

The exact same thing happened to me! When I woke up I was extremely frustrated, but since then I’ve had a fair share of lucid dreams. My advice for you is to not worry about it. And since you’re dreaming of lucidity, the step can’t be that far to being lucid, since it’s obviously planted in your subconcious.

Haha, I’d just written this reply and thought I’d check out what the others had answered before I sent it. Turns out they’d already said the things I’ve written here, but I’m posting it anyway :tongue: