@Sealife: Mystery of the Cropcircles

Our sister forum sealife also has a dream project every moon.

Self-Existing Moon: Mystery of the Crop Circles

Author/s: Nick Cumbo (Explora)
Last Edit: Electric Moon, Limi 27. Kin 186: White Self-Existing World Bridger. Yellow Cosmic Seed Year

Each moon, at the Sea Life and First Earth Dreaming School forums, we run a fun mutual dreaming adventure or research project to learn more about our world, and the evolutionary path before ourselves, and our planet. During the Self-Existing Moon, we’ll be dream detectives investigating the Mystery of the Crop Circles

13 Moon Calendar

The 13 Moon Calendar presents a new way of moving through time, based around the simple, natural rhythm of 13 Moons of 28 Days. Additional information about the movement is available at the home of the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement. More monthly pictures and the option to order a calendar, can be found in our 13 Moon Calendar: Journey of the Peace Train.

Mystery of the Crop Circles
[b]This moon’s project was sparked by a thread I read over at the ld4all forum, in which a member, Alex had put the topic of crop circles out for discussion. Last Moon we returned to the Seeds of the Aboriginal Dreamtime. This moon continues where those seeds took off, looking at the massive geometric patterns created in corn fields, and exploring through our dreamtime journeys, the symbolism and manner behind their formation.[/b]

Are the crop circles just a big hoax, or is there a deeper significance to some of the fascinating patterns taking shape? My personal knowledge of crop-circle phenonema is extremely limited, but I have had the chance to watch some engaging documentaries once or twice, and they certainly got me wondering!

Wouldn’t it be great to take our wonderings to the next level - through discussing, dreaming and meditating on our questions about the crop circles? That’s what this project will be all about.

Questions

1. At the top of the Swirled News crop circle website there is a quote from a Dr David White House from the BBC News Online, which reads “Crop Circles are made by people, straight and simple, and anyone who tells you otherwise is either misguided, a fool, or a charlatan”. How would you respond to this?

2. How do you think the the Crop Circles may have been formed?

3. Do you think that the powerful patterns pictured in Crop Circles could contain codes for the activation of a spiritual awakening in humanity?

4. Post a picture of a favourite crop-circle.

5. What question about the crop-circles would you like to further pursue through dreaming?

Links

Swirled News
Crop Circle Connector
The Arcturians - Art from Crop Circles

Good Luck!

To participate in this project: head over to sealife :smile: