Black LD4all T-shirts are here! :D

That would be GREAT !

:peek:…waiting for dark jumper… :content:

sorry, still not able to have black garments… when that day comes I’ll announce it here :happy:

the pen is a great idea, but that one also isn’t available yet :smile:

Pen is not available?Lets hope its temporary:)

well, i can only use what the main store gives me to print on. And up to now, that doesn’t include dark garments or pens. But if they become available i’ll make a LD4all pen…

i still have to design that light switch cover :grin:

Light Switch cover… talk about RC?! Yay!

Q, is there anything you plan to stop selling in the store? Just in case there’s something I want so I can try to get it before it’s gone…I’m on a strict budget right now but am dying to buy stuff from the store as soon as I can. :shy:

cynster, i’m not planning on removing anything, unless cafepress itself suddenly discontinues items (they did that with the traveling mug :cry:). And if there is something you would like but isn’t there, you can always ask :smile:

Q

What about dark t-shirts ? :tongue:

That would include T-shirts :content:

WOOHOO!!! BLACK T-SHIRTS!!! :hurray:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

*runs to design

They are available!!! pre order yours now! (j/k) I’ll let you know when I have some black ones ready :happy: :happy: :happy:

I can`t order :sad:

Maybe when I tell people abot LDing

preordering was a joke :tongue: But the shop site is down now, i think all the world wanted the black t-shirts :lol:

you can’t buy any LD4all black t-shirts until I have actually designed them :grin:

shock horror …could it be actually true… :happy:

Are you done yet?

hahaha…hahah…ha…ha… :grrr:

NO FAIR!!!
/me kicks Q

Nice to see you back Fear.

Q: How about now?! Are they done yet?

/me smacks fear with a truit. NO FAIR!! why the kick, i thought you were going to wait until black was available? Rejoice! :cool_laugh:

sneak preview :happy:
will be available in a few weeks (ofcourse i’ll let you know when you can order :wink: )

more on the way. I can only print on one side. Wishes, suggestions, let them be known here :smile:

Q

yay about time :wink:

/me waits weeks…

maybe each person could get thier username on it :tongue: lol

And when you change your username it also changes on your t-shirt :tongue:

It are probably only t-shirt who are now available in black right? Not sweaters.