Black LD4all T-shirts are here! :D

well, i can only use what the main store gives me to print on. And up to now, that doesn’t include dark garments or pens. But if they become available i’ll make a LD4all pen…

i still have to design that light switch cover :grin:

Light Switch cover… talk about RC?! Yay!

Q, is there anything you plan to stop selling in the store? Just in case there’s something I want so I can try to get it before it’s gone…I’m on a strict budget right now but am dying to buy stuff from the store as soon as I can. :shy:

cynster, i’m not planning on removing anything, unless cafepress itself suddenly discontinues items (they did that with the traveling mug :cry:). And if there is something you would like but isn’t there, you can always ask :smile:

Q

What about dark t-shirts ? :tongue:

That would include T-shirts :content:

WOOHOO!!! BLACK T-SHIRTS!!! :hurray:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

*runs to design

They are available!!! pre order yours now! (j/k) I’ll let you know when I have some black ones ready :happy: :happy: :happy:

I can`t order :sad:

Maybe when I tell people abot LDing

preordering was a joke :tongue: But the shop site is down now, i think all the world wanted the black t-shirts :lol:

you can’t buy any LD4all black t-shirts until I have actually designed them :grin:

shock horror …could it be actually true… :happy:

Are you done yet?

hahaha…hahah…ha…ha… :grrr:

NO FAIR!!!
/me kicks Q

Nice to see you back Fear.

Q: How about now?! Are they done yet?

/me smacks fear with a truit. NO FAIR!! why the kick, i thought you were going to wait until black was available? Rejoice! :cool_laugh:

sneak preview :happy:
will be available in a few weeks (ofcourse i’ll let you know when you can order :wink: )

more on the way. I can only print on one side. Wishes, suggestions, let them be known here :smile:

Q

yay about time :wink:

/me waits weeks…

maybe each person could get thier username on it :tongue: lol

And when you change your username it also changes on your t-shirt :tongue:

It are probably only t-shirt who are now available in black right? Not sweaters.

for now only t-shirts sandra, but i think after that they will have more black garments :smile:

cool… waits for jumper… :happy: …(do the black shirts just say LD4ALL on them?)

freedom, I’ll have more black shirts, but the first one just has the logo.

I’m going to make other ones too.

oky doke … sounds good to me :happy: