~Using Crystals for Lucid Dreaming~

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT AMETHYST, REALLY IMPORTANT
never, take it to school, it(at least for me) brings bad luck, i took it to school today and i got home with a cut above my eye and a black eye, cos someone pushed my into a wall

I would say your black eye was actually a result of the person pushing you, not the crystal :tongue:
I’m sure it’s perfectly safe to take wherever anyone wishes :smile:

yea, probably true:p

wow, i believe they’re alive now, or at least that they posess some special powers

i meditated with my amethyst yesterday(or if you can call it meditating, mostly just clearing my mind and paying attention to my forehead(upon which i put the amethyst))
and i felt some, well, energy coming out of it, it was a weird feeling, just like putting a 9V battery on your tounge

I have amethyst, malachite and a agate(or is it chrysophrase? @.@) pendant but next time I go to town I’ll get a piece of moonstone/a moonstone pendant, there’s a shop in town called Spirit that sells them at a reasonable price. I used to have a lot of crystals, but my brother flushed them down the toilet. oo;
(Ooh! Yay! I’m Gemini and Moonstone is a Gemini birthstone~)

Hello Lucid Dreamer, I am new here :cool_laugh: , my first Post

Well I took a Ametyst with me to school for a english test (I live in Germany) , and I got a great result :cool:

So Ametyst is good for school, I find :wink:

I am a crystals freak, I have a special combination, which I use since three months, I have 2-3 LD Nights the week.
I have the combi from this site:
moonglowonline.com/ellucidrm1.html

But I don´t use the Moqui Marbles (I become dreamless, from them :eh: )
The Onyx you have to buy careful, cause you mostly get fakes(very rare)

I clean and powerup the stones every day, they lose there energy -feelable- very quick.

I already tried very very much Stone for a better memory, but nothing really worked for longer.
It helps to play the game “memory” before you go to bed, it activates (don´t know the word in english) the remember part of the brain.

All right, nice to be here :colgate:

:welcome: to LD4all momo! :happy:

How do you use the stones? Do you make an elixir with it like on the site or do you put them near you when you go to sleep?

how do you clean and power your stones? (i’m always curious to things like that)

Q

Hi PasQuale :smile:

How I use them:

1. I meditate with the stones
  2. I feel their energy in my hand (very effectiv)
  3. I lay them on my body
  4. When I have the feel, that it is enough, I put them away from the bed(can´t sleep proper, with them on the body)

How I clean and powerup them:

1. I put them in Ironarch (30 min.) enload
  2. I put them to a Saltlamp (30 min.)
  3. I put them in Crystals (clear ones) mini. 30 minutes
    ready

That it :smile:

thanks momo :smile: What is ironarch?

you do all those 3 things?

what do you mean you put them in crystals? How do you do that?

Q

I think mom has got a ,moonestone in a piece of jewelery (it`s called månestein in norwegian) :cool:
Should I bring it to bed ?
Will that help my LDing ?

And it has never been cleaned in the ways you descreibe .
Is that bad ?

@pascale
It is “iron ore” —> haematit
isis-web.de/Esoterik/Steine/hamatit.jpg

Haematit to encharge the “old” energy
Salt for cleaningand Crystals for energies it up

I have a dish of Crystrals like these but 1 kg
sw-edelsteinstuebli.ch/asset … 0gross.jpg but uncut,
so I put them in this dish for minimum 30 min.

But I heared you can also use universal a ametystgland,
which makes all (no hamaetit, no Saltstone, no crystal)
like this one reikiworkshop.nl/images/ametyst.jpg

That´s it :wink: Pascale

A few nights ago I put a slab of orange agate under my pillow. I could almost swear that it helped with my dream vividness and memory recall. I’m going to expeiriment with a diiferent stone tonight. I might try putting azurite or tigers-eye under my pillow tonight. I’ll post later if it works.

okay, i got 6 new crystals from my holliday, 2 pieces of “mountaincrystal”(the one from isis-web.de/Esoterik/Steine/hamatit.jpg)
and some red crystal which i don’t know the name of

I bought moonstone the other day (and yes, I made sure it was moonstone…) and it did nothing for me. I even had it taped to my forehead.

Thats cause its all BS! lol duuuh. Its just a mind trick.

no it’s not, if i meditate with them i feel a definite current coming out of them

you should lay them on your body(i think the forehead is the most sensitive place) and just relax

and don’t TAPE it on there…

I have to, otherwise it’ll fall off. :eek:

I roll around in my sleep.

… you shouldn’t fall asleep with them on your head:P

Okee dokee.

Where should I put it?

Don’t we have a special truit for comments like these?

Crystals are definitely beneficial for dreams and relaxing (there are other things) When used “properly” (for lack of better words) they can be rewarding.

It’s too bad the person talking about the “charging” of the stones never came back. I’d like to know how they charged the one’s they used to do the charging with.

Mezergy, I think one of the points of putting them on you is to take them off just as you’ve relaxed enough to fall asleep.