All new techniques

I know, i just wanted some credit :sad::cry:

lol
well… it was creative at least :smile:

Yeah, i wonder if through LDs you can get ideas like that or for other purposes.

MELD/CRCILD
Memory Enhanced Lucid Dream/Colour Reality Check Induced Lucid Dream

This is a great method, I swear by it.

I just posted about those. You know that both are just the regular RC method?

No they are not JUST the regular RC method while they are a RC method they are a better version, involving linking RCs to very common occurances to make it sure you will do a RC in your dream.

You can call them what you like but they work, so I don’t really mind what people call them. I will still use them and I will still attribute LDs to them.

But they are JUST the regular version. Look under RCing on the main site an it will say to pick a comon occurence to RC on, and RC on on the strange occurences…

Also, I was thinking, and decided that the mantra isn’t really a new technique, just a way to WILD, so, yeah, no OILD, just WILD with a mantra.

When you have a new technique, I think it would be far better to post a new topic in the “Quest for lucidity” forum, and put a link toward it here. So that we can easily discuss about this technique in the corresponding topic.

By the way, here was the goal of this thread (excerpt of the first post):

I’ll do some cleaning in this thread when I’ll have a little more time.

Thats exactly what I meant. If everyone keeps talking about the new techniques in here, they will just get lost in all of the replies.

Err, sorry. Okay, I’ll make a topic; ‘Chilla’s new techniques/variations’. I’ll do it when I get home from school…

Links towards new techniques threads:
CDILD and other Chilla’s techniques and variations

New Method - OILD: [New Method - OILD - Thoughts?)

Well, it’s not new anymore, but here’s mine…

Chaining (also known as wake-up-and-don’t-move)

I think this technique is also known as the “dream re-entry technique”… :content:

Works amazingly well when you wake up from an LD, I had a lot of serial LDs thanks to this technique. :grin:

Although if you abuse it, you sort of lose the memories of your first LDs.

I really believe this technique should be explain clearly and then be sticky… :tongue:

Thank you dunlar for pointing this technique out. I didn’t know you invented it. I was calling it the dream reentry technique, but I wonder now if it is exactly the same.

Anyway, here is the link towards the DRT:

The Dream Reentry technique

Need to be mentioned. A very strange technique: the BUBILD technique. Means for the Butt Ugly Beard Induction of Lucid Dreams! :happy:

Hahahahahhah!
I made some techniques really stupid BUT NOT like that one!! (I didn’t think they are worth a topic).

Most Stupid Tggtt Techniques

[New Technique!)

Yayness. I get to post here. I’ll call this technique.

SHILD

Self-hypnotism induced lucid dream

YILD
(Ysim’s Induction for Lucid Dreams)

It’s really just a variation of WILD, but it’s easier and more effective for me then any other WILD technique I’ve read. Good luck everyone! :content:

My RILD technique: RILD