Lost (the tv series)

added (tv series) in the title to attract more lost fans :wink:

This thread is for fans of perhaps the most epic tv spectacular ever. Ever. LOST.

First thing about this thread is that you should post where you’re up to and always warn at the beginning of posts whether there are spoilers involved. That way, if somebody has seen episodes you havent and also puts out a spoiler warning you won’t stumble on any info you don’t want to know just yet.

I’m in the UK so the first series is still airing for the first time on tv. However, I managed to borrow a DVD of the complete first series and also the first 5 episodes of series 2. Which is where I’m up to at the moment.

At one time I was a bit worried the series would go on for too long and lose its edge but my GOD the second series is awesome. I’m getting another DVD of the next 5 episodes soon and I can’t wait!

So yeah, remember be very careful when posting and reading here. There’s gonna be lots of sensitive information flying around.

i’ve seen the first episode last friday :smile: it was cool, i’ll try to follow it :smile:
they just started airinng it here last week so i’m probably way behind all of you :tongue:

I’ve seen the whole first series but none of the second series yet. Best show ever! No wait, second best ever after Red Dwarf. But it’s still BRILLIANT.

I seen the whole season 1 and the 6 first episodes of season 2.
My favourite character in LOST is John Locke.

you are an addict… :tongue:

but what do you think of shaid… he’s cool :grin:

Sayid is cool… but my favourite is definitely Hurley. :smile:

<3

i think that is the best thing i have heard all day long.

…I must’nt read this thread… there could be spoilersssss … hides :hide:

…though I do believe the series is brilliant (Im following the series in the UK on ch4) :content:

seen it 'till the 2nd season, ep. 8 …

it’s good, but not the best.

I find BattleStar Gallactica better

I’ve only seen one episode… something about a raft, I dunno. I have such a short attention span. :razz:

Dark Sider: I’d be very careful in this thread, if you decide to post here at all. You’re probably best getting hold of a first season DVD set, but make sure you don’t rush through it too much! An episode of Lost is something that must be savoured!!

Stormthunder: Kinda hard to compare it to Red Dwarf… both great shows. :smile:

Magnus: Locke is also my favourite character. I have read a theory/interpretation of Lost that says it is a Grail Quest, with Jack as Arthur and Locke as Merlin. He is definately a very mystical character, very much in tune with the mystery at the heart of the show (the Island itself).

Kenai: Sayed is cool. The actor playing him has an amusingly English accent in real life though.

Hurley is a great character, I love how they kept details of his past back for such a long time so he too takes on an air of mystery. Great backstory and he really gets more involved in proceedings as the show goes on.

Proka: Looks like you’ve seen the furthest then! Is there a third series planned?

im a huge fan of lost!!! :content: Great show
Although it was a bit of a let down when the last episode of season one finished in July this year, and the voice over guy says “season two of lost, coming in febuary 2006”… i just stared blankly into the TV for a while :eh: :confused: :eek: :bored:
And then i was like “NNNOOO” :cry:
But its getting closer, so im hoping its good
btw, try not to spoil too much as i like surprises :tongue:
MiTcHy

I posted in here instead of the lucidity centrestage Lost topics since it probably isn’t about dreams.

episode 1 … series 3

SPOILER - Click to view

I loved the start of this. At first I was thinking it was a flashback of life away from the island … and then the plane crash was seen! It was a real wow moment seeing the others look like normal people.

kate and sawyer

SPOILER - Click to view

After Sayid mentioning he would capture 2 others so he could use one against the other … the others did this to jack, kate and sawyer

all the time the episodes make you rethink your current theories.

SPOILER - Click to view

as soon as people redeem themselves in some way they always seem to die … so does that mean the others are good or evil?

now I have to wait until feb to see what happens next! :hyper:

I Love Lost Its like the best show on TV.
But am I The only one who has seen every episode till Season 3 ep 6.

Maybe ?

They are showing episode 6 in Sweden this wednesday and then they are going to take a break :cry:

concerning episode 5 in LOST season 3

[spoiler]They don’t have problem killing their main persons in LOST, I was a little sad due to that, I liked Echo, but my favorite is John Locke, I wonder what that smoke really is for something it seems supernatural.
And I also wonder who that oneeyed man in a hatch was, every question answered in LOST raises new questions[/spoiler]

Nope. I’ve seen them all, too. :content:

Yay I’m not alone. :mrgreen_hat:
what i hate a bout lost is that they:
(Spoiler):
spolier ahead

[spoiler]
Either Get nowhere slowly; like half of the episodes ever, Kill a major charecter; Boone, Shannon, Eko, Ana Lucia, Libby, Walt And Micheal have left the series. Or they Have a big Cliffhanger and have a break; opening of the Hatch, Locke and everyone almost dying/Kate, Jack and Sawyer being caputured or the recent one about Ben about to be killed by Jack.
Sorry for the long post, btw go Herehttps://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page for anything to do with Lost[/spoiler] :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat:

used the spoiler tag :moogle:

[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

cool thz
I Didn’t Know bout that.

I have seen whole 1 and 2 series and first 6 episodes of the 3 series. It’s just brilliant :smile:

i Know it like the greatest show on tv
On lostpedia they have clips of the newer episodes to keep people interested.
Only Watch these Clips if you have seen all 6 episodes of season 3 as clips will contain spoilers.
lostpedia.com/wiki/Lost_Moments