Lost (the tv series)

i’ve seen the first episode last friday :smile: it was cool, i’ll try to follow it :smile:
they just started airinng it here last week so i’m probably way behind all of you :tongue:

I’ve seen the whole first series but none of the second series yet. Best show ever! No wait, second best ever after Red Dwarf. But it’s still BRILLIANT.

I seen the whole season 1 and the 6 first episodes of season 2.
My favourite character in LOST is John Locke.

you are an addict… :tongue:

but what do you think of shaid… he’s cool :grin:

Sayid is cool… but my favourite is definitely Hurley. :smile:

<3

i think that is the best thing i have heard all day long.

…I must’nt read this thread… there could be spoilersssss … hides :hide:

…though I do believe the series is brilliant (Im following the series in the UK on ch4) :content:

seen it 'till the 2nd season, ep. 8 …

it’s good, but not the best.

I find BattleStar Gallactica better

I’ve only seen one episode… something about a raft, I dunno. I have such a short attention span. :razz:

Dark Sider: I’d be very careful in this thread, if you decide to post here at all. You’re probably best getting hold of a first season DVD set, but make sure you don’t rush through it too much! An episode of Lost is something that must be savoured!!

Stormthunder: Kinda hard to compare it to Red Dwarf… both great shows. :smile:

Magnus: Locke is also my favourite character. I have read a theory/interpretation of Lost that says it is a Grail Quest, with Jack as Arthur and Locke as Merlin. He is definately a very mystical character, very much in tune with the mystery at the heart of the show (the Island itself).

Kenai: Sayed is cool. The actor playing him has an amusingly English accent in real life though.

Hurley is a great character, I love how they kept details of his past back for such a long time so he too takes on an air of mystery. Great backstory and he really gets more involved in proceedings as the show goes on.

Proka: Looks like you’ve seen the furthest then! Is there a third series planned?

im a huge fan of lost!!! :content: Great show
Although it was a bit of a let down when the last episode of season one finished in July this year, and the voice over guy says “season two of lost, coming in febuary 2006”… i just stared blankly into the TV for a while :eh: :confused: :eek: :bored:
And then i was like “NNNOOO” :cry:
But its getting closer, so im hoping its good
btw, try not to spoil too much as i like surprises :tongue:
MiTcHy

I posted in here instead of the lucidity centrestage Lost topics since it probably isn’t about dreams.

episode 1 … series 3

SPOILER - Click to view

I loved the start of this. At first I was thinking it was a flashback of life away from the island … and then the plane crash was seen! It was a real wow moment seeing the others look like normal people.

kate and sawyer

SPOILER - Click to view

After Sayid mentioning he would capture 2 others so he could use one against the other … the others did this to jack, kate and sawyer

all the time the episodes make you rethink your current theories.

SPOILER - Click to view

as soon as people redeem themselves in some way they always seem to die … so does that mean the others are good or evil?

now I have to wait until feb to see what happens next! :hyper:

I Love Lost Its like the best show on TV.
But am I The only one who has seen every episode till Season 3 ep 6.

Maybe ?

They are showing episode 6 in Sweden this wednesday and then they are going to take a break :cry:

concerning episode 5 in LOST season 3

[spoiler]They don’t have problem killing their main persons in LOST, I was a little sad due to that, I liked Echo, but my favorite is John Locke, I wonder what that smoke really is for something it seems supernatural.
And I also wonder who that oneeyed man in a hatch was, every question answered in LOST raises new questions[/spoiler]

Nope. I’ve seen them all, too. :content:

Yay I’m not alone. :mrgreen_hat:
what i hate a bout lost is that they:
(Spoiler):
spolier ahead

[spoiler]
Either Get nowhere slowly; like half of the episodes ever, Kill a major charecter; Boone, Shannon, Eko, Ana Lucia, Libby, Walt And Micheal have left the series. Or they Have a big Cliffhanger and have a break; opening of the Hatch, Locke and everyone almost dying/Kate, Jack and Sawyer being caputured or the recent one about Ben about to be killed by Jack.
Sorry for the long post, btw go Herehttps://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page for anything to do with Lost[/spoiler] :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat:

used the spoiler tag :moogle:

[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

cool thz
I Didn’t Know bout that.

I have seen whole 1 and 2 series and first 6 episodes of the 3 series. It’s just brilliant :smile:

i Know it like the greatest show on tv
On lostpedia they have clips of the newer episodes to keep people interested.
Only Watch these Clips if you have seen all 6 episodes of season 3 as clips will contain spoilers.
lostpedia.com/wiki/Lost_Moments

[color=#ab82ff][size=100]I can’t wait until more episodes are around…I’m ALMOST literally dying of anticipation.

Seen all there is to see so far and I want MORE dammit! TT___TT

When is started, we got all the first season and half the second straight away and watched them in two days. I actually suffered from withdrawal symptoms after we’d done.

I’m being serious. ):[/size][/color]