LD powers and things you managed to do

On a scale of stars and half-stars (and 0, the black hole), here are my abilities.

Magicking: 41/2 stars. Only failed once.
Conjuring: 5 stars. Only tried once, made a woman.
SD: Never Tried.
Transforming: Might have been tried in the 4 LD’s i forgot.
Flying: Always been indoors in my room.

So basically, i need better dream recall before i can fill in any more.

Flying- Can only get a tiny bit off the ground, more like moon jumping. (that’s what I call it anyway) An elderly man helped me once and I’ve made progress from there. :bounce:

Walking through walls- Never tried.

Magicking something up- I’ve gotten my hand to turn into a phone and materialized a candy Peep out of thin air. If I try using my will instead of yelling for something to happen, I’m able to make things pop out of thin air. (like a trash can for example)

Transforming- I’ve become a sabor tooth tiger in a LD once, though I thought I was a cheetah at first. Pretty neat actually, I got all these instincts and stuff…

Having power over DCs- Never really tried, other than saying out loud that I wanted them to leave or do something.

Shared Dreaming- Kev (Counter_Terminator) and I have started this project, so I’ll report back if there’s any success. :cool:

Flying:Pretty good at it, I recently got over my landing troubles, so I fly pretty well now.
Conjuring:Only tried with people and have been pretty good at it.
Transforming, walking through objects and telekinesis:Never tried.
Shared dreams:Trying that with Wolb, will report any progress.

I’m not sure of what you understood. :shy: Masterofdementia was not speaking about shared dreaming, but about sharing powers with DC’s.

Eh… what do you mean? :eh:

I love to have super powers in lucid dreams…

Flying: I’m okay with. Mostly gliding over the ground.

Superfast: This I’m good at. I can run super fast or move really fast. That’s loads of fun.

Energy Rays: Yes, I’m pround of my energy rays so :tongue: . They are light bluish lavender rays that shoot from the palm of my hands.

I don’t recall walking into walls. But I have been invisible. Yes! that was fun.

That’s about it… I think. This topic makes me want to have another one.

I can do somethings pretty well in my dreams but i mostly just want to do "That Thing And all you Ld’ers know what I mean LOL! :devil: but here we go

Flying: It took me 2 lucid dreams before I could even get off the ground

Conjuring: I have a hard time with this so I usually turn around and hope for it to be behind my back because that seem to make my chances better .

Projectiles: This one came easy I am made my hand into a gun and went BOOM BOOM and easily killed the “baddies” I had to really try to make fireballs and wasnt very happy (still practicing)because it looked like an orange tennis ball.

Transforming: If I just think about the animal and start acting like it I can easily transform but I also only tried this in my later LD’s where i knew how to accomplish such tasks.

Walking through Walls: This one made me so mad I was trying to fly through a door because I didnt want to have to land and open it (me being lazy) but I hurt myself by repeatedly ramming into the small stained glass portion of the door (which strangly did’nt break)

Telekinesis: This is easily one of my favorite things to do! It took me a couple tries but now I honestly feel like a pro (sorry modesty aint my thing) :sad: :clown:

I was speaking about sharing powers with DC’s, but any skills you have I’m interested in. I was just listing all the ones I could think of at the time that I had.

Here are a few more I’ve remembered that I don’t do that often or even have only done once.

Web-slinging like spiderman, I don’t remember ever really shooting web at any targets or anything all I remember doing was swinging around like you do in the spiderman video games, there didn’t have to be anything for the web to stick to either I could do it straight down the street with clear open sky above me. (only done this once)

[u]Super speed /u I can move really fast in that I know I’m moving really fast and compared to everything else I’m moving really fast, but I’m actually moving even slower than normal. So I guess this one’s actually slowing everything down and me less.

Shooting bullets out of fingers, this one’s pretty straight forward, just shape my hand like a gun and make a bang noise and think about a bullet being shot out. I’ve never had any trouble with this, I just never do it as my mind’s always thinking about other better things I could be doing with my precioud LD time.

Invulnerability, now this one I use alot more but just forgot to put up before. Get shot does nothing, get punched does nothing etc. (well this one time I was letting some black belt just keep on hitting me and after awhile my neck didn’t really hurt but was starting to feel funny, so i decided that was enough and gave the guy a huge suplex and beat him into submission)

Which leads to the next and one of the more fun ones IMO, Fighting: I’m nowhere near as good as I’d like to be, but can’t ever lose due to my invulnerability. (I guess this is Superstrength:slight_smile: I can pick up any heavy objects and throw them in a fight, though they remain heavy. The weight doesn’t change once an object’s big enough for me to think it would be heavy though, like a truck is just as easy to lift and throw as a lazy boy chair.

That’s all I the new ones I can think of. But I’m curious if any of you have had the opportunity to do something I’ve wanted to do for awhile now; Get a hold of a lightsabre (a flashlight might work especially if you make it foggy outside). I really really want to do it and for a long time now, but I’ve just never thought about it when Lucid.

Thanks for all the replies guys, very interesting.

My first long and vivid LD last night :happy:

I was trying to decide what to do in the short time that was given to me to LD, and my first ideea was to create something. I imagined a menu, like in some game editor, and saw many objects that I could create, in different categories. I created a beautifull woman, but then I lost lucidity and woke up.

I tried to fly. I jumped but I couldn’t fly. It was pretty lame actually, hopping around.

Oh wow, I just remembered I’ve done that as well (a few days after seeing the movie Spiderman, of course!). I’d totally forgotten about this one until now when your comment reminded me. goes to add it to list

I shot “webs” out of my wrists like in the movie, except that they were more like plant vines rather than webs, with thorns on the ends that dug into the enemies I shot them at. And every time I did it the vine would be thicker than the last time, so it hurt more every time I used it.

For instance, you give powers to DC’s, asking them to do something; or you ask them to give you a power, learning to fly for instance, etc.

Congrats, Metabog! :clap:

Flying- I’ve pulled it off a few times…nothing spectacular, save for one time. I was flying over the countryside, but there were tornadoes in my path. I just twitched, and they dissipated. o_^

Transformation- I’m working on this one. I’ve made a pretty sucessful transformation into a cobra, and became a creature with claws several times. I’m going to ask a DC for tips…

Walking through walls/objects- I’ve done this a few times, in pursuit of prey…It worked out pretty well.

Conjuring- I’ve pulled weapons from the air a few times. As for people/DCs, I’m working on that.

Teleportation- I don’t know about this one yet. I usually fly to where I need to go.

After Star Wars episode III, some friends fought a lightsaber duel with Darth Vader in LD’s and they defeated him. :grin:

I hope you know you don’t have to like train your lucid dream skills. Just don’t have any doubt in your mind that you can do whatever you want to do. It’s kind of like what Yoda said when he said something like, “The size doesn’t matter” or whatever. Yeah.

I had somewhat of a Lucid nightmare last night but I was an undead character in a dream where I was lucid with little control.

I had been killed by zombies and I was the walking undead. I was really happy but I was lucid so I was that bothered

Oh, I see. Thanks Basilus. :grin:

I haven’t actually ‘asked’ for a power before, but I’ve had an old man help me learn to fly. :happy:

MY CURENT DREAM ABILETIS:
Flying:(Not counting transformations)Best is when I flyed with invisible harpy wings.
Transforming:Best is Wyvern HURRAY :partying_face:
Ower-human strent:Hit down every one in a howl scool and jumped up on the bookshelfs. :ebil: sorry…
Walking trouth solid objects:Mirorrs(they telleport me) and windows.

I did not try many “powers” yet, but I’ll tell you, what I tried an to what extend I succeeded.

Conjuring objects: Usually works, if objects are conjured out-of-sight. Don’t have much experience in this… Once I let my bicycle appear, another time I created a couple of phone-booths (this dream only had very low lucidity and I lost lucidity, after I reached those telephone-booths).
Didn’t try to create a DC, yet.

Teleportation: It’s not really teleportation, but a technique to get to another place very fast. It works similar to the conjuring-thing “out-of-sight”: If I can’t find a place I wish to go, when I’m outdoors, I imagine, if I go round the next corner I’ll be there - worked a couple of time. Indoors I will imagine, that behind some random door there will be the room I wish to go to, then I open the door and there it is (sometimes it will be locked, so I have to unlock it).
Didn’t try yet to get from outside to inside-places or the other way round with this method.

Unlocking Doors: If a door is locked, I’m able to unlock it by putting my hand on the keyhole and letting “unlock-energy” float out of it and through the doorlock :wink:

Telekinesis: Did that thing two times. First time, I wanted to “convince” a DC, that everything is a dream, by “pulling” his pair of glasses from the distance by telekinesis. I tried to give him his glasses back, also with telekinesis, but it didn’t work, they fell on the floor. In another Lucid Dream there was a similar situation, the same DC. This time I succesfully got his glasses by telekinesis AND returned them to him. The trouble about returning it was about holding the thing in my hand and the question, how to levitate it form that position.

Flying: Never really tried to fly. A few days ago I tried to lift myself from the ground and float forwards, but waked up when I was in the air.

Super Speed: Like people said, often I can walk or ride bicylcle much faster than IRL. But normally I do not notice this during the dream, even though I’m lucid, just think, I’m traveling at just normal speed.
Sometimes, however, it’s the other way round: Walking is extremely difficult and I can go very slowly only.

Walking on Water: THAT is really great. A very cool feeling to being able to walk on the water. Did this once… okay: it was more like running on the water: I feared, if I’m not going fast enough, I would not stay on the surface. But later I managed to stop in the middle of the lake without sinking in.

I think this is everything I tried…
Okay, there’s some other thing, but I don’t know how to call it: Darth Vader wanted to start with his brand-new Black-Metal-styled Tie-Fighter, but I just caused his engine to malfunction, so the vehicle didn’t move an inch :grin:

That’s pretty good, Outerspace must be very cool :happy:. I would be happy if all my dreams were in space.

Often, I can’t fly higher than about 8ft :shy: When i do manage to fly in the clouds, i make the mistake of looking at the sky for too long and all that blueness quickly starts to blur.
Conjuring: I made a few people i had a crush on :cloud9: appear in my early LD’s but since then apart from car and door keys i haven’t had much success. :sad: I guess negativity is partly to blame.
Transformation: Never , not even remembered to try. Must put it on my to do list.

8D Nice description. Walking through mirrors is one i really want to do. I’ve gone through windows, a glass door and a ceiling. It helps to not look, just as you go through but sometimes it just stays solid :grrr: My mind is too stuborn.

Telekinesis: I remember using it once to move a pendulum.

I’ve also put my fingers through each other a few times and changed the dream setting by spinning.

:rofl: This i’d love to hear about.

I’m a fairly noobish dreamer, but so far I have done:

Bending DCs to my will: All I had to do was will it to happen and i worked. It was a female DC. That should be the only clue you need :tongue:

Flying: Took off once, right as I broke through the window of the house I was in, I woke up. Poo :sad:

Going through a mirror: It felt kind of sticky and weird, but I had no problems doing it. It teleported me way up in the sky, and I was falling toward a city. And then I woke up. Figures.