Killing people in dreams?

Have you ever been a mas murderer in your dreams? Or being chased by CSI? is it fun? Just killing people? Phycho… :tongue:

I once had a dream in which I and some other guy were repeating the same day over and over, like the movie Groundhog day or the game Majora’s Mask.
We went into a school and shot everyone and collected their money, over and over again.
It might sound strange but it felt really calm and peaceful at the time, and I was totally relaxed.
All the action seemed to go in slowmotion and all the killing and screaming felt distant in a way I can’t really explain.

All the dreams where I kill myself are very happy and peaceful dreams too.

I should call this Topic, “RELEASE THE PHYCHO!”

Oh, I think I’ve seen death in all possible ways in my dreams.

Killing & being killed is a piece of cake, have you ever witnessed a murder in a dream? That is horrible.

Have you watched Gus van Sant’s Elephant yet?

That’s exactly the feel of the movie. It’s horribly peaceful.

Yes, but I hadn’t seen it at the time.

(BTW, the dream I described was not an LD, I wouldn’t go on a killing spree just for the fun of it :content:)

I don’t really kill people in my dreams. And when I do, it usually in self defence.

I guess it’s all to do with that opposites things. I’m a nice calm person in my dreams. But I’m a phychotic machete wielder in real life.

Yea Sureal, and your personality really shows in your Avatar…lol :cool_laugh:

I remember, that I had to guns and was at a supermarket. I pointed the guns to two different people and fired at them…

But it was not like normal, the people were not killed. When I tried to convince those DCs to do something and they would not do it, then I shot the gun at them and suddenly they obeyed my orders… Quite weird (wasn’t a lucid dream).

Apart from that I do not remember to have eveer ever killed anybody in a dream.

I remember tearing some guy in half once…He was in my way.

A few nights ago I shot up a Face-Hugger.

Beyond that I can’t recall speific kills, though once I transformed into a cobra and bit four or five people. I didn’t see them die, but cobra venom=very bad.

I’ve had dreams where I’ve killed people. You’d think it’d be fun, but for some reason it never has been. One dream where I was in a knife fight was actually quite disturbing. There was a whole bunch of blood, and I clearly remember slitting someones throat. Maybe those kind dreams would be fun if I was lucid.

I dont remember doing something like this before, but i probably wouldnt like killing with a knife…just like tossing people 100 feet into buildings, stuff like that

I’ve killed people in dreams, but it’s always been unintentional. Like in one dream I uppercutted this guy twenty feet into the air and witnessed him crunch violently into the cement. I also punched a cop in the nose and he bled to death. And I self-destructed myself and blew this knife-weilding guy out of a two-story window (with the loss of my left arm for a few seconds, then I became lucid and grew it back :wink:).

I’ve witnessed murders to (torturous ones). One that I particularly remember is where I’m at a school playground and these kindergarteners are begging me for help because these terrorists are choking them by filling there throats with sand (probably a very uncomfortable way to die, let alone suffocate slowly :neutral: ), but I just walked by them with an indifferent feeling and look on my face :neutral:.

I’ve never killed someone intentionally in a dream, though a couple of weeks ago I stabbed a girl to death in self defence (she was trying to slit my throat at the time). It wasn’t pleasant. I’d rather not fight in dreams unless I have to.

I murdered somebody once. I stabed him in he’s back with an piece of glass. I felt horible, i killed him just before the DC entered a house. The doors opened, and i saw…grandpa of my victim :meh: (it was a totaly unreal DC, but i just knew that the old man was his grandpa)

Few nights ago i killed somebody in a sword fight. I was better then him, he was very scared. I dint feel bad then i killed him, maybe thats because i love swords :smile:

I think i won’t feel bad if i kill somebody in a LD…its only a dream, no hurt goes to anyone…just like in computer games. In RL im a very calm person.

Does anyone feel at least a little bad when they kill someone in a very vivid LD? Like if it felt as real as In RL? I probably would.

Have you ever kill some one in a lucid?
You are tolking too the guy that hit down everyone in a howl school, flowted arund kicking piople in the head and eat two children!
:ebil:

Lol, good point, I would.

please tell me what happens in elephant everytime i start watching it and i get to the part where the guy is playing fur elise on his piano and they start looking at guns and i have to go to class or something

Do you have to watch it from the beginning every time?

I’ve never killed someone in a dream, but this would seem fun to do:

minor Star Wars Episode III spoilers

Go to the Jedi Acamedy as Anakin and kill all this Young-Lings with your lightsaber while they try to fight back, just like in the movie.

end spoilers