Killing people in dreams?

I’ve had dreams where I’ve killed people. You’d think it’d be fun, but for some reason it never has been. One dream where I was in a knife fight was actually quite disturbing. There was a whole bunch of blood, and I clearly remember slitting someones throat. Maybe those kind dreams would be fun if I was lucid.

I dont remember doing something like this before, but i probably wouldnt like killing with a knife…just like tossing people 100 feet into buildings, stuff like that

I’ve killed people in dreams, but it’s always been unintentional. Like in one dream I uppercutted this guy twenty feet into the air and witnessed him crunch violently into the cement. I also punched a cop in the nose and he bled to death. And I self-destructed myself and blew this knife-weilding guy out of a two-story window (with the loss of my left arm for a few seconds, then I became lucid and grew it back :wink:).

I’ve witnessed murders to (torturous ones). One that I particularly remember is where I’m at a school playground and these kindergarteners are begging me for help because these terrorists are choking them by filling there throats with sand (probably a very uncomfortable way to die, let alone suffocate slowly :neutral: ), but I just walked by them with an indifferent feeling and look on my face :neutral:.

I’ve never killed someone intentionally in a dream, though a couple of weeks ago I stabbed a girl to death in self defence (she was trying to slit my throat at the time). It wasn’t pleasant. I’d rather not fight in dreams unless I have to.

I murdered somebody once. I stabed him in he’s back with an piece of glass. I felt horible, i killed him just before the DC entered a house. The doors opened, and i saw…grandpa of my victim :meh: (it was a totaly unreal DC, but i just knew that the old man was his grandpa)

Few nights ago i killed somebody in a sword fight. I was better then him, he was very scared. I dint feel bad then i killed him, maybe thats because i love swords :smile:

I think i won’t feel bad if i kill somebody in a LD…its only a dream, no hurt goes to anyone…just like in computer games. In RL im a very calm person.

Does anyone feel at least a little bad when they kill someone in a very vivid LD? Like if it felt as real as In RL? I probably would.

Have you ever kill some one in a lucid?
You are tolking too the guy that hit down everyone in a howl school, flowted arund kicking piople in the head and eat two children!
:ebil:

Lol, good point, I would.

please tell me what happens in elephant everytime i start watching it and i get to the part where the guy is playing fur elise on his piano and they start looking at guns and i have to go to class or something

Do you have to watch it from the beginning every time?

I’ve never killed someone in a dream, but this would seem fun to do:

minor Star Wars Episode III spoilers

Go to the Jedi Acamedy as Anakin and kill all this Young-Lings with your lightsaber while they try to fight back, just like in the movie.

end spoilers

:woah: anakin did that?!?!

LOL

This morning/last night I had a perfectly good lucid dream that was invaded by an apparition of a little girl with blonde hair that turned everyone into pale-faced zombies. (Later on, the zombie leader became a giant, black dragon/serpent.)

I don’t know if they count as “people,” but attaching timed mines to their heads was fun…It was also my most profanity-filled LD I’ve ever had!

i had a LD in which there was this mummy and he came to my schooland had a fork and he is like “this is the proper way to kill someone” and he stuck the fork in a kidergartners throan and twisted it and he did that to every one of the kindergartners. another was half about a murder and that is the second half of my dream. the first part was it was night and i was running away but these evil cats were like attacking me and so i went back. then(this is the murder part) i went to school and then i was nervous and my teacher was like dont worry no one can attack this school and just as she finished saying that, two guys broke through the window and shot her and that was the beginning of the school shooting. then me and 2 of my friends ran and his and they found one of us (they found rebecca) even though me and my other friend were in plain sight. they asked her if she wanted to die and she was not thinking and she said yes…WAIT no no no but they shot her in the head but it took them 3 shots before she died. then i woke up.

sorry it was not a LD it was a normal dream and i meant to say throat instead of throan

I have to agree with you there and you just helped me understand my dreams. I’m totall opposite in my dreams. It’s just strange but yeah I guess it has to do with the opposite thing. Like when you go to wash dishes and your ear starts to itch. lol.

I think it’s more fun to intimidate people, by slowly turning into some vicious thingy and watching them slowly back away.

Then again, I’m starting to wonder what people taste like…

Heh, they taste very good. Go ahead and give it a try.

I like experimenting with new ways to kill people in my LD’s. Like Fante, I also like turning into a beast (named Cligloe). The fear in the peoples’ eyes is priceless. (There’s somethings money can’t buy… lol) Followed by that, I usually eat them or rip them apart. I find it annoying when they just stand there in fear and not run! It’s so fun to chase them!

Killing with a gun is so boring! It’s too quick. Knives are okay. Depends the way you do it.

To be honest, I’ve killed someone in almost every single LD I’ve had. :slight_smile: There are some calmer dreams but rarely.

check my DJ in my sig for details at my failed attempt :sad: