How did you get here?

To me, it all started once I had a dream that made me wonder… :meh: I looked at Wikipedia, and read about dreams, nightmares, sleep paralyzis and finally lucid dreaming, there was a link there. It totally changed my life! Though that’s pretty obvious I guess. It must have happened to most people here, right? :content:

Subliminal message from aliens works fine for me :smile:

My story of findng out is a long and boring story… so ill just give you the short one :tongue:
One day my friend was all crazy and happy taunting me because he knew something great that id didnt know. So finally, some time in the night i convinced him to tell me, and it was LD’ing. He told me about ld4all and i was on here straight away :content: I’d say this is my most visited website at the moment!

Love being here,
MiTcHy

Google! I was searching some image: kin 199.
I found it.

I started a Dream Diary in Xanga and started talking about my dreams at work. A friend at work has been a member here for a long time and pointed me in this direction. So here I am

Believe it or not, I had a dream that I was on the internet searching this website called LuciDforAll (exactly like that), so I tried it when I woke up and–well, I’m here…:content:

Wow thats a good one! :content:

I found this sight when I was learning how to whistle with my hands on wannalearn.com and I just happend to look around the site to see what else I could learn. And I saw a section about dreaming so I thought " What can you learn about dreams" But I figured that it ws most likely just some dream intepretation sites but I decided to check because “You never know” I saw something on “Lucid Dreaming” I had never heard of this and started looking at the sites they had (one was the Luciditiy institute) The easiest one to follow was this site which made everything simple and also made the experience sound fun (IF it was real) I started off very skeptical about the subject but me being a person to “Never say never” I decided to give the whole LDing thing “One week” Or I would conclude it was impossible. And so three days later I had my first LD signed up the next day to the forums and have been pursuing a little more of “Paradise which is LD’ing” :rofl:
:help: Hatedgremlin thinks hes an addict

I first found it on wikipedia, and then I found it last week while stumbling upon, and as everyone knows, Stumble Upon is an alien subliminal brainwashing device.

I have posted a link here in the motas forum under lucid dreaming shuld that stand on the poll too?

The best way to get here that I have heard !!

We must get a new category :wink:

Yes, we need a “I was subliminaly propagandized by Q” - Option :happy:

well, I’m an alien so that option is already there :razz:

:peek: I don’t know what will happen to the existing poll if i add an option. It has been known to happen that the poll then is reset and I don’t want that. So i have to test it in a safe area first, wearing gloves and protective gear :tongue:

Via search engine from Wikipedia.com i was running a search on, yeah you guessed it, lucid dreams and a link to this site was on the page. so i figured what the hell? why not?
great community here, rock on dream people.

Domi Li told me about the site. Glad he did, too; this place is cool :cool:! I checked out Dreamviews and Dreammoods, but there’s just something about LD4All. Some addictive, hypnotic sinister hold over me… :seer: :dark:

i read most of stephen laberge’s ‘exploring the world of lucid dreaming’, and one day i typed ‘lucid dreaming’ into yahoo, and found ld4all
i had been reading ld4all for awhile, and realized there was a forum on the last tab, and i at first condemned the thought of it, because i used to hate forums…but then i checked it out, and realized that it was nothing but nice people concerned about lucid dreaming and not about flaming everyone, and that it probably had some good advice on lucid dreaming, so i joined!!
:smile: glad i did too!!

i love this place

wow, you could have missed so much :thud:

yeah i was definitely thinking that we should put the shortcut to the forum in like BIG BOLD LETTERS on the front of the home page of ld4all, with lots of exclamation points!!!
lol
its funny, when i saw the link the first time, its like when you see in a movie a hidden bar behind a door in the back of a nightclub, that only the VIP people know about, hehehe

:welcome: welcome to the VIP club ttvenom800 :wink:

lol

lol I only just read the options for this poll “Subliminal message from aliens” :eh: