Wat to wear

im not sure wut is best to wear or not to have a lucid dream does it matter should i be warm like in total pjs just boxers or butt naked

I don’t think it really matters as long as you’re comfortable–so basically, whatever floats your boat, though silk pajamas are quite magical for LDing. :content:

Wear whatever you like. It shouldn’t make a difference.

Of course, if you’d like to hold an experiment, I would love to spend a week sleeping naked in the name of science.

But I don’t think it makes any difference too. I sleep accordingly to the climate and my mood, and it never seemed to change things too much the DR or the lucidity factor.

[color=darkorchid][b]I did read somewhere that being cold makes your sleep more uncomfortable than being hot. I can’t remember the reasoning or where I read it, so it could be a lod of bullplop. (Sorry…I had to use that word. xDD)

I do find that I remember a lot less dreams and feel tired after a hot night and when it’s cold, I have the same memory and energy as a mild night.

That could just be personal…iut could even be a result of believing whatever rubbish I read. I just thought I’d tell you.

Just don’t MAKE yourself too hot or too cold, because no matter what it does for your dream life, it’s very bad for you in your waking life and even though we all love the thought of LDs, your waking life is still more important to look after.

Anyways. I might try a little bedclothes experiment myself…though I don’t like the idea of having to wear clothes in bed. -_-;[/b][/color]

I was wearing long satin pyjamas when I had my lucid dreams, if that helps. Mind you, I always sleep in satin pyjamas…