@Sealife: Dreams of Jesus Christ

To participate in this Sealife Project, click here. :smile:

[size=150][color=indigo]Rhythmic Moon: [/color][color=red]Dreams of Jesus Christ[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]Author/s: [/color][color=darkred]Nick Cumbo (explora)[/color]
[color=darkblue]Last Edit: [/color][color=darkred]Rhythmic Moon, Gamma 3. Kin 246: White Crystal World-Bridger. Yellow Cosmic Seed Year[/color]

[color=indigo]Each moon, through the Star Foundation, the Sea Life and First Earth Dreaming School forums run a fun mutual dreaming adventure or research project to learn more about our world, and the evolutionary path before ourselves, and our planet. During the Rhythmic Moon, we’ll be exploring our Dreams of Jesus Christ[/color]

[size=117][color=darkred]13 Moon Calendar[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]The 13 Moon Calendar presents a new way of moving through time, based around the simple, natural rhythm of 13 Moons of 28 Days. Additional information about the movement is available at the home of the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement. More moonly pictures can be found in our 13 Moon Calendar: Journey of the Peace Train.[/color]

[size=117][color=darkred]Dreams of Jesus Christ[/color][/size]
[color=darkblue][b]On December 25th (Rhythmic Moon Day 13), people around the world join together for the celebration of Christmas - a festivity originally designed to commemorate the date of Jesus Christ’s birth. This moon we’ll be feeling deeper into the true “spirit of Christmas”, as we explore our “Dreams of Jesus Christ”.

Almost a year ago, I had a very interesting lucid dream, which made me ponder my own dreams of Jesus Christ and their significance to my life, more profoundly.[/b][/color]

[b][color=darkblue]Waking from this dream, I was quite excited. It felt good to receive encouragement and support for my writing. I also knew what this article “Late Faith” was supposed to be about. I was being asked to write about the appearance of Jesus Christ in my own dreams - the dreams of someone who’d always fancied himself to be a non-believer.

Asking for guidance on the article, I dreamt of the sounds of a heavenly female choir, and a question from a child, that reverberated for days afterwards, “So… Where have you seen Jesus?”

It’s this question that I’d like to explore with the rest of you here. Let’s see if we can meet Jesus in our dreams, and share our experiences with one another to see how they might overlap.[/b][/color]

[size=117][color=darkred]Questions[/color][/size]

[color=blue]1. Have you ever had a dream of Jesus? If so, please share. What did you think it may have meant?[/color]
[color=red]2. Do you feel there is meaning in the story of Jesus’ life? What do you think Jesus lived and died for?[/color]
[color=blue]3. Do you think it’s possible to seek out Jesus from within our dreams?[/color]
[color=red]4. Do you think Jesus could heal or teach us from within our dreams?[/color]
[color=blue]5. Why would you like to meet Jesus in your dreams? What dream incubation techniques might you use in order to bring such a meeting about?[/color]

[size=117][color=darkred]Links[/color][/size]
Great Dreams: Dreams of Jesus in His First Coming

[size=117][color=darkred]Books[/color][/size]
Sacred Encounters with Jesus - by G. Scott Sparrow

[size=117][color=darkred]Images[/color][/size]
[color=darkblue]As I completed the write-up for this article, I received an email. It was from my friend Aris, who runs the Orbital Monkeyswebsite. He’d just completed an artwork of his own - quite a wonderful synchronicity.[/color]

Hagia Sophia, Constantinople
Cascading spaces of the main dome, semidomes and exedras
—Inset: Infant Jesus (detail of mosaic in the south gallery of the Emperor John II Comnenus (1118-43) and his consort Irene flanking the Virgin and Child)
Digitally Remastered Photograph (Ari Georges 12/05)

[size=117][color=darkred]Merry Christmas[/color][/size]