(Check Daily) Chilla's new techniques, tips and thoughts!!

Bogus site if you ask me, I only looked up their Aura stuff to know what kind of info they give: Look at the person, for half a minute, against a bright background.

The “Aura” you’ll see is just a slightly smeared version of the image being “burnt” in your eyes. I don’t imply here that TK and such are impossible, but I wouldn’t use a site like this for research.

MedO

Actually, you should try it yourself a few times, you’ll see that the color you see that’s around the person will be different when the person is happy rather than sad or in pain.

:eh: :confused: :eh:

Do I need to say any more?

Merkaba, otherwise know as either the:

A. Conscious Body/Physical Body
B. Subconscious Body/Dream body
C. Superconscious Body/ Astral Body.

Or at least that’s what I use the term as…It may just be the astral body…

I don’t have any problem with that, I only included the first sentence so that the quote isn’t entirely out of context.
However, when someone talks about going into another dimension, it is just techbabble IMO.
To clarify again, I don’t criticise any beliefs here, only the credibility of the site you pointed out. Also, this is just my 2c, and I have no way to proof my point of view, so I’ll stop this offtopic posting now. :wink:

However, when someone talks about going into another dimension, it is just techbabble IMO.

I prefer travellng to a different ‘plane’ or ‘verse’ myself.

Anyway, just what in that quote is reason to question the site’s credibility?

I guess the problem here is that we both approach the material from different angles. The site is more religious in nature than scientific, and maybe this is what you and others are looking for. This whole matter is about personal points of view as well as beliefs and is unlikely to be settled by discussion.
I don’t want to launch into a “religious” war that can lead only to wasted time and frustration on both sides, so let’s just say I viewed Wingmakers in the wrong context and conclude this argument in your favour.

swallows original answer

MedO

I think it’s somewhere in between science and religion.

Science can’t prove it, But it’s not so much based on religion or pure belief.

Whatever.

Anyway, on anothr note, PWILDing has kept me very focused again. Unfortunately, my dad walked in and ‘woke me up’.

Hey chilla, should I write a page or so for those interested in TK? I know a lot about it.

Well someone asked me to do it, so here it is!

A WORD TO SKEPTICS-don’t read.

I heard all of your rants, and I simply don’t care about them, please if you disagree with tk, and or don’t believe in it, by all due respect let us know! But don’t argue with someone! We are all ignorant to the human mind.

Now telekinesis, to start, is not for the impatient, oh gods know. If you are anything impatient stop reading! Because what I’ve found out over the years of doing Telekineses is it takes a ton of practice, and patience.

Now, I will post the main rules in starting telekinises.

1. You must be committed to practicing once a week
  2. You must control your thoughts
  3. You must believe it’s real, other wise it ain’t going to happen.
  4. The final rule, if it feels right, just do it.

The last rule does sound strange, but what I’m talking about is pressure. Once you start doing Tk, and you actually can move something, you have pressure in your head. It may not be real or it maybe, but you can feel it. If it feels effective, do it. Because it probably is.

Now about the practice of telekenises, it took me one day to move something, but that is considered excellent. The average person takes 1 to 4 weeks to move a pinwheel.
That may discourage one, but like I said, its all about the patience.

Now some are asking what telekenises is. Well no one knows, but there is scientific reasons, and “RUMORS!” rumors are it’s the devils work, god’s work, or any other spiritual thing. It’s nothing of the sort! Tk, I believe, is the controlling of the earth magnetic signals via mind. Yes that’s correct, I believe that our minds are making a “bulge” of the magnetic fields of every day life.

Psi balls, or balls of your Psi is an example. I myself light my hand up to read at night, and what I believe it is, is the electricity of our bodies going to one spot. When you use tk, you have that feeling too, that is the magnetic atoms collecting in one place, and when you use that pressure in your mind, it moves.

Anyways. The bell is about to ring, if you have questions ask, but I’ve got exams to do! Sorry it’s so short. But I will add on…

I don’t think telekinesis is anything magnetic.

By the way, you post had almost nothing to do with how one would go about doing telekinesis…

doing? oh, whoops, If I post how to DO
telekenises it will be a really long post…

and magnetic is possible, but an opinion. Keep that in mind.

Of course it’s possible to control magnetic feilds with telekinesis, but I am almost positive that they aren’t all having to do with magnetism…

We need a tutorial for TK. I can spin a psi-wheel left and right and stop it at will, but I want to learn to move other objects… levitate paper and stuff. Post that tutorial Redifin, please.

Is there anything that anyone can move after only a couple od days of trying? like, ex. a hair or small piece of dust?

I was wondering the same thing, Steve.

It honestly depends on the person, just like anything else

Yeah, but we just want to generalize…

I get letters like “I’ve tried and tried at TK but I still can’t do it!” all the time. The reason is always the same. A person seems to think that trying for a week is a “long time”. Forget that. Telekinesis is worth the wait, but what a wait it is. The very skilled get it in 2 weeks. A greater faction of us doesn’t get there for months, maybe years. I have developed this list to help you get on the right path towards telekinesis. KEEP TRYING!

Meditate daily for half an hour, fifteen minutes if you’re schedule is too busy.

Attempt TK at least once a day, twice if possible. Give yourself a good 30-60 minutes to try it.

Focus on one method for at least a week, if it shows no results, switch methods.

Be at ease; instead of taking it too seriously think of it as an experiment, a game. If you try too hard you’ll just end up frustrating yourself and you’ll get nowhere.

Don’t give up.

Don’t tell yourself you can’t do it, because you can.

BELIEVE!!!

With tk you can :
move objects i.e. magazines, cups, etc.
bend objects (spoons, forks, pencils etc.)
you can make psi balls ( balls of energy) and throw them
if your advanced you can:
shut/open windows
lock doors
turn on lights
hurl objects at people or at other things

Before you get started trying to bend the spoons and forks, let me give you some tips on why it may not work or hasn’t been working.

1. The reasons why someone has difficulty cultivating their telekinetic skills is usually one of several things. Some human emotions like stress can impede the process, though, once in awhile a stressful situation can actually increase someone’s ability to achieve what appears as superhuman traits. I’m sure you’ve heard of the situations where all of a sudden something happens and someone can lift a ton of something. Yes, that has to do with adrenaline but there is also a dynamics of “quanta” going on there. In the moment of “have to” they released their natural ability to, seemingly, defy science. They didn’t think about it, they just did it. No thinking, no preconceived judgments. Don’t think about it so much just practice without preconceiving.
  2. Usually, though, if there isn’t any real danger or need, the human emotions inhibit the path that the brain requires to create the neural network it needs to create this atmosphere. The more negative emotions, like guilt, fear, non trusting, judgmental attitudes and suspicion are enough to inhibit that natural flow that is required. One must believe it is possible. How else can we expect to manifest anything if we can’t believe it’s possible? You can’t.
  3. Don’t obsess on it relax!! Enjoy, cultivating another skill. It’s not race, or a test. It’s not about worth or worthy. So many spiritually based philosophies are based on reward. Spiritual awareness and evolution are not “prizes” you win. Opening up to higher levels of spiritual awareness is a growth process of evolving ones consciousness. Telekinetic’s is just one more skill with the ability of possible manifestation.
  4. Don’t carry preconceived ideas as to the outcome. Experience it, naturally. Don’t script it. Don’t tell yourself how it should go or that you have to be at a certain point at a certain time all that impedes the energy. When you do that you are so busy thinking that the correct atmosphere or pathway can not be presented. Will and Reason are not juxtaposed to telekinetic ability.
  5. Don’t get frustrated and angry at yourself. Again, relax, Have fun with it.
  6. Don’t be self-conscious. Yes, many times people feel foolish or self conscious. Don’t. If you can’t do it right away it says nothing about who you are. It simply just says the spoon or fork isn’t bending, yet that’s all.

Method 1: Becoming One With the Object
Stare at the base of the flame (not at the flame itself, don’t get retina burn, and yes, you may blink). Gaze at it, defocus your eyes and enter a meditative state. Watch how the candle dances and moves. Imagine the flame as an extra limb, feel that you are able to move it as easily as your arm or leg. Keep watching, and when you feel it is a part of you, try flexing it. See the flame grow wider, thinner, taller, shorter, flicker, or stand still. Do this for 5-10 minutes, then snuff the candle out.

Method 2: Visualize!
With this method, just see what you want to have happen clearly in your mind. If you want a parking space near the door of a crowded mall, visualize clearly an empty space right near the front door before you leave your house. Looking for a special something? See it clearly, see yourself in possession of it and happy. To enforce the visualization, write down exactly what you want. Be descriptive! If you need it, it will happen. If not, realize there may be a reason it did not occur as you wished; perhaps something better will come along, or it just wasn’t appropriate for this thing to happen at this time. Always ask that it be done in the best interests of all concerned. This also works on faulty electronic equipment and many other things; just see the computer, vcr, car, etc working perfectly.

Method 3: Pushing With Energy
Read the beginner logs and master Energy Balls before attempting this one.
Blow up a balloon and set it on the floor (preferably a surface with very little friction; a linoleum floor perhaps)
Form an energy ball, making it as dense as possible. With the energy ball between your hand and the balloon, push the balloon along the floor with the energy ball. Do not touch the balloon with your hand.

VISUAL EXERCISE
STEP ONE
Charge your physical body with energy.

STEP TWO
Then place a stone in front of you.

STEP THREE
Then focus your eyes on the stone in front of you.

STEP FOUR
Now close your eyes and visualize that stone in front of you.

STEP FIVE
Then visualize that your energy is blending with the stone.

STEP SIX
Then focus your mind on moving the stone to the left using the power of thought.

STEP SEVEN
Then focus your mind on moving the stone to the right using the power of thought.

STEP EIGHT
Then focus your mind on moving the stone back to the center using the power of thought.

STEP NINE
Then focus your mind on moving the stone towards you using the power of thought.

STEP TEN
Now focus your mind on moving the stone away from you using the power of thought.

STEP ELEVEN
Then focus your mind on moving the stone back to the center using the power of thought.

STEP TWELVE
Then in your own time open your eyes.

REMEMBER
To do steps six to eleven a couple of times. Then if you want to try using another small object like a cup.

What Can You Do

1. What we do is have an accepting attitude. Believe it can happen. Everyone I ever taught this technique to and who was successful in bending a fork or spoon, had a POSITIVE attitude about it. They may not have believed they could do it but they did believe it was possible. That’s a start for the proper frame of mind. Next, believe YOU can!!

2. Focus your attention. So many people say they are concentrating but in fact their minds are scattered and they aren’t really into it at all. Be there. Learn to do only one thing at a time. This is difficult in the contexts of our society’s established standards. There seems to be a badge of honor attached to being able to do 50 things at once. We somehow seem to derive worth from this. Well, it’s unhealthy. It’s what contributes to stress, anxiety, elevated blood pressure and even depression and a host of other “dis-eases”. Don’t get caught up in all that. It’s not about how much you can do but how well you do. It’s about quality not quantity. It’s a fact that the brain can really only think of one think at a time. Work with the natural process of your brain. There is an inner dialogue going on that can be distracting and scattering the energy. There are many techniques that will teach you the discipline that is required for stilling the Mind and to help you learn what true concentration really is. I recommend meditation, or Qigong, Yoga, Tai Chi or any one of the contemplative arts as a viable form to enhance self discipline and awareness.

3. The Art of Stillness. Practice being still. Yes, actually, being still without thinking anything. Try it. All the masters have acquired this skill. They can actually, sit still and think of no-thing. This is why they are able to do the “mystical” manifestations that we see. Opening a lock with the wave of a hand, or seemingly walk about without being noticed. They know how not to cause ripples in the Universal Energy. They have mastered the Self. They truly can focus on one thing and only one thing at a time. The longer you can sit still and still your mind, the more available energy you have. It is in that discipline that teaches, patience, acceptance and unconditional being. This is a skill that will enhance every aspect of your life. It’s a great way to enhance one’s healing techniques as well.

4. Learn to “Let Go”. As soon as something, whether it’s an old bias, an old emotion, blouse, anything let go of it. Resolve things in your life as quickly as possible. It will unclutter your mind and your emotions will flow more evenly and smoothly. By learning to, “let go”, we also learn to let go of preconceived out come, that is how we “think” it will turn out. If you can’t let go then you are still trying to control it. If you are still trying to control things then you close off many pathways of personal and spiritual growth. Let things happen when appropriate to do so.

5. Remember the ‘Law of Coalesce’? When you think on something it will attract like thoughts. 20 seconds of one pure thought attracts an equal amount of pure energy of the same resonance and quality. Each 20 mark increases a multiplies the energy. Can you imagine what you could manifest just by 2 minutes of pure unadulterated thought!!? This equation works equally for both types of thoughts, be the positive or negative in origin. Be mindful of what you think on or about. Every action you take was proceeded by a thought. What was the quality of yours?

Those were some of the techniques that will help you open up to all your abilities. They are healthy guide lines for

This is a simple experiment to exercise telekinesis.

Take a metal thumbtack (the kind with a flat, circular base) and set it so that the sharp end is pointing upward. Now take a small square of white paper, about 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch (maybe even smaller), and carefully balance it on top of the tack. You can replace the bit of paper with a piece of carefully cut aluminum foil if you feel more comfortable with metallic energies.

Meditate for half an hour.

Now sit in front of the “psi-wheel” you have just created. Stare on one corner of the square of paper. Focus all your energy on that one corner, willing the paper to start turning on top of the point. Imagine the wheel (the paper) begins to spin on the axis (the tack). Hold your concentration for as long as it takes for you to get it spinning.

Once you have the hang of this, try knocking the paper off the tack!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

ps: is this what you wanted?

Thx Redifin! :happy:

This is one of the better X-mas presents I’ve gotten so far.