Killing people in dreams?

Lol, good point, I would.

please tell me what happens in elephant everytime i start watching it and i get to the part where the guy is playing fur elise on his piano and they start looking at guns and i have to go to class or something

Do you have to watch it from the beginning every time?

I’ve never killed someone in a dream, but this would seem fun to do:

minor Star Wars Episode III spoilers

Go to the Jedi Acamedy as Anakin and kill all this Young-Lings with your lightsaber while they try to fight back, just like in the movie.

end spoilers

:woah: anakin did that?!?!

LOL

This morning/last night I had a perfectly good lucid dream that was invaded by an apparition of a little girl with blonde hair that turned everyone into pale-faced zombies. (Later on, the zombie leader became a giant, black dragon/serpent.)

I don’t know if they count as “people,” but attaching timed mines to their heads was fun…It was also my most profanity-filled LD I’ve ever had!

i had a LD in which there was this mummy and he came to my schooland had a fork and he is like “this is the proper way to kill someone” and he stuck the fork in a kidergartners throan and twisted it and he did that to every one of the kindergartners. another was half about a murder and that is the second half of my dream. the first part was it was night and i was running away but these evil cats were like attacking me and so i went back. then(this is the murder part) i went to school and then i was nervous and my teacher was like dont worry no one can attack this school and just as she finished saying that, two guys broke through the window and shot her and that was the beginning of the school shooting. then me and 2 of my friends ran and his and they found one of us (they found rebecca) even though me and my other friend were in plain sight. they asked her if she wanted to die and she was not thinking and she said yes…WAIT no no no but they shot her in the head but it took them 3 shots before she died. then i woke up.

sorry it was not a LD it was a normal dream and i meant to say throat instead of throan

I have to agree with you there and you just helped me understand my dreams. I’m totall opposite in my dreams. It’s just strange but yeah I guess it has to do with the opposite thing. Like when you go to wash dishes and your ear starts to itch. lol.

I think it’s more fun to intimidate people, by slowly turning into some vicious thingy and watching them slowly back away.

Then again, I’m starting to wonder what people taste like…

Heh, they taste very good. Go ahead and give it a try.

I like experimenting with new ways to kill people in my LD’s. Like Fante, I also like turning into a beast (named Cligloe). The fear in the peoples’ eyes is priceless. (There’s somethings money can’t buy… lol) Followed by that, I usually eat them or rip them apart. I find it annoying when they just stand there in fear and not run! It’s so fun to chase them!

Killing with a gun is so boring! It’s too quick. Knives are okay. Depends the way you do it.

To be honest, I’ve killed someone in almost every single LD I’ve had. :slight_smile: There are some calmer dreams but rarely.

check my DJ in my sig for details at my failed attempt :sad:

I’m used to killing people/bad guys/monsters/vampires/skeletons/stuff in dreams. But for some weird reason I never manage to use a gun. It’s weird, as I love guns and games with guns and etc, but all dreams I can remember that involved killing I was using swords (Old European knight-ish ones or japanese blades).

I kill people in LDs more often than in NDs because it’s just a convenient way to get rid of an annoying character. Yes, I am a terrible person. :happy:

Anyway, in just about any dream where I kill someone there’s no emotion involved or anything so it’s usually pretty tame; there’s rarely even blood. On the other hand, when other people kill anyone in a dream, it’s usually very gruesome and quite disturbing. You could probably interpret that as my hypocrisy coming through in my dreams if you were so inclined.

I had an interesting experience last night.

Normally when I kill or attack in my dreams it’s like a pg-13 game, no blood and like it’s not real. Movie like in a way like just an act and after the scene they will get up and be alright, think Jackie Chan fight scenes.

But last night, I got angry in my dream (ND not LD) and at one point I grabbed a guy by the arm and spun him round and threw him into a wall. In the past I’ve done this and they have bounced off and fallen over -ala- Jackie Chan.

Last night however there was a sickening skull on stone crack and the guy collapsed with a really bad, bloody wound on his head and died. While It felt damn good, i’ve never had quite that much realism in other dreams of this, except where anger was involved.

Ok I’m starting to wonder about some of you people. Psychos. :tongue: Oh well I guess I must be a little psycho too. I’ve gone on a killing spree, got in the car and ran them all down. But I didn’t feel very good afterwards. I guess it was a little too real for me so I decided not to do that in an LD again unless threatened or the DC is being a PITA.

huh someone want me?? lol :tongue:

Shhhh… Don’t let them hear you >> << They are out there! Everywhere! You know too much!

Runs towards Learjet with a rusty metal pipe covered with what seems to be dried blood

I guess unfortunately i -don’t remember at least- have never killed noone in a dream although i always wanted to.I imagine ways to kill people just by walking on the street and get angry.In these imaginations -irl- i almost any time use a katana -japanese sword.
In a dream i believe i would create people i hate and i would just rip them away keep hitting them even after they have died… :grin:

Wyvern if you can hold in an ld try this:Put them in these machines that take blood,from one hand take the blood and from the other give it to them and then start torturing.The main idea is to keep them alive but keep torturing them.

I’m a good person :peek: :tongue: