A Lucid Dream Home

I have read LeBerges book (sp?) and I do recall him talking about making your own lucid home or something. I need a refreshment anyway, he stated you could make a Dream home if you will, one that you could travel to and it would stay the same everytime. I was wondering if any of you would like to share your dream homes or ideas for ones. I had a few good ones but a friend of mine had the BEST one. Everytime she wanted a lucid dream she woke up on the side of street. Across the street was an old school style cafe, inside it was extremley humble, warm, pleasant and always playing old classic tunes. She even had characters whom had their own style and perosnality. there were 5 or 6 I recall. She even drew out a floor plan for the cafe an memorizd it. The cafe and plenty of characters including a beatnik, I dont know how to spell it, but it’s on of those beret wearing coffe drinkinger poem writing finger snapper guys. Anyway his name was Jhonny and he loved art, so if she wanted to she could talk to him and he would reply how she invented him, laid back with a hint of sarcasm if she wanted to she could critque the art that was in the cafe and it was always chnaging she said she could jump into the art an have a lucid dream there, I could go on and on about the characters but I feel iv’e written to much if you want to know the rest of them tell me. Anyways if she ever had grown tired of this cafe she could easily leave and walk down the street taking her to whatever destination she desired. Well thats about it now I wanna hear yours! :content:

How does she make herself always dream about waking up infront of a certain place?

:eh: It’s a mystery, isn’t it…?

I should create my own lucid dream home…I’ll post anything I come up with.

I almost always show up in my regular house in lucids. In a few NDs I ended up in this really nice light orange building. It was really big, had just enough furniture to be comfortable (couches and stuff, lots of playing space), and was filled with friends. I really loved that place, I should visit it in a LD sometime.

:dream:

I don’t exactly have a LD home, but I have a home inside my mind that I’ve set up via the use of Silvia Harmann’s hypnosis MP3. It’s a great download! I downloaded it more than 2 months ago and used it and I still have complete mental access to my inner sanctuary. Interesting indeed.

What do u mean? the cafe always looked the same outside, she always woke up on the side of it so it was more of a real feel of actually walking into familar terriory, rather than just teleporing in. She did it via WILD if thats what you meant.

Oh I’m sorry, I thought you meant she used it to become lucid.

Thats really intresting, im definatly going to make a dream home with dream characters :happy:

yea it’s really awesome, you could go in an even talk to the DC’s about RL problems and they would maybe help you solve it. But those of you who actually want to make one and suceed should really start with 1 or 2 chars. and gradually introduce them, it becomes difficult to keep track of all of them if you do it all at once. But it helps to draw the character out first, (if u cant draw well you dont really have to) but also give them a height, weight age, past, yadda yadda yadda just so it gives an authentic feel, so when you do talk to them they will reply accoridngly. Currently I am making a character who is quite annoying yet funny the other DC’s always make snide remarks about him and he always fires back with a comment. Another I will call the Cobbler, I go to him for inspring dreams, He has a large boiling pot always ready, I tell him what kind of dream im looking for like I want something with some adventure and horror, maybe even a little surprise. He would make the stew and give me a small wooden bowl, and it would taste diffrent everytime I would then black out an appear in the world I asked for. You can even get really technical and make relationships between the DC’s have some be mortal enemies, others friends others in love. Who knows? myabe with alot of practice you could make a WHOLE village! of course that would probley take upwards of two years. You really have to devote yourself if you want the best experince but the thing is once you’ve masterd it. No matter how old you get you always have this little lucid retreat. :smile: