Telekinesis

hey…i just started reading this thread last night and started doing some research

i found so many methods and techniques and theories
can some of you who can actually do this tell me where to start
to learn tk

I just found out why no one has won the Reidi challenge. Here’s some of the test standards he’s done before.
Telekinesis- Levitate a car at least 10 feet
Communication with spirits- Call a ufo from outer space long enough to be recorded.
Obviously, we aren’t that good.

:o really? a car, 10 feet?

I can do it, given the right amount of rope and magnets :content:

lol

some google ads for a change?:

secret RV pills
brainwave generator - headphones
audiostrobe source

it’s funny that the google ads i see here are usually about what the bigger forum is about:P

Too bad… if Reidi wasn’t so skeptic, he probably would have learned some himself and scientifically proven it… he had to be skeptic…

Those things can hardly been proved, because it depends on the emotion and motivation of the people who are involved in the experiment, so that it’s very hard to apply statistical processes to them.

I think you’re right Basilus.
Sometimes people ask me at parties to hypnotise someone and put on an impromptu performance…but you have to be in the right mood to do that. I think a similar problem could happen if you asked someone to levitate an object or something.

Telekinesis and ‘aerokinesis’ are actually the same thing. Telekinesis distorts the airflow aroun the object you’re moving.

All kinesis’s are linked. Pyrokinesis, so on.

Im metaphysics and in eastern traditions and magic and neijia combined you cannot say such is accomplished by just the mind.

It is a combined effort of the entire body especially the five yin organs (psychic organs) and these are not mearly your sensory organs though they are connected.

Levitation is possible with practice. However the majority of us could care less about people’s opinions, and most of the time because of our objective nature have no opinion on a majority of things.

You will not find many people who know how to do this online, for most of us are in our own little world and devoted to helping mankind progress spiritually while in their deep yin state when they are more connected with the yuan shen (subconcious/unconscious sleep state).

Usually more important things i.e. like averting rediculous notions like the infrastructure in place and use today.

There is no pyrokinesis -period. It is possible to heat things to the point of combustion, but moving fire is more elemental magic and a fake “gaming-skill-name” should not be used to describe real world skills or events.

No one in their right mind would want the attention of the outside world focused on them. To counter the quite repulsive ad hoc response most occulists/eastern mysticists give, under certain circumstances magic will not work nor will neijia. Since these are applied sciences we are talking about, dealing with non tangible ideas rather than concrete subjects it is difficult to reach someone who only thinks in the concrete and not the abstract.

e.g. there are different forms of qi lighter more yong (yang) forms and etheric forms, and the more baser forms which include the blood. Yet both these can be split into yin and yang forms still and so on. These principals are used in acupuncture.

Since most magic and neijia and mao shan magic deal with principals of polarities, if any type of interference were to occur especially from strong electrmagnetic fields it would cause it to fail. Since the setting is given by Reidi, I would assume he would not want to part with his money if he had any common sense.

I hope this answers most of your questions, most people who become devoted to this subject usually fing what they are looking for and how to do it. Nobody is going to just tell you how. I would be wary of such individuals.

On another note I also expect egos to be hurt by this post because I understand people will feel the need to defend their ideas/beliefs/position. However when you realize how everything falls into place you realize that it is just a mechanism to help you grow and at a certain point you no longer need to defend your ego or opinion.

Your reply to my post is an acceptance of this fact plus that I told you out of the goodness of my heart.

Pyrokinesis is possible, but it only deals with the manipulation of already existing fire (most of the time). Like I said before, whether you know it or not, most telekinesis deals with airflow. Distrupt airflow on one side to push a flame. Distrupt airflow all around a flame to snuff the flame almost out, then do so again so the flame comes roaring back to life.

Not necisarrily, pyrokinesis, by definition is the speeding up of molecules. This does result in manipulation of flames, but there’s more to it than just flames. And also, all kinds of kinesis are all under telekinesis/psychokinesis. If you ask me, they’re all the same, to some extent.

This is a good site, it has all kind of information about Telekinesis, Telepathy, Shields, and stuff
There is a training, that takes you to higherer levels.
There is very much information,
some of that i don’t belive jet,
like Teleportation, Invisibility,
but i am trying to make them work.

home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Contents.html

Well I’m constructing a website now…It’s in the works, it’s about Lucid Dreaming, Psionics (Telekenises), and Rping, or Roleplaying.

Remeber it’s under construction, but join, and post if you like

Hompage

https://www.freewebs.com/redifin/

Click on “Forums” there or go directly to the forums here

https://psiworld.forumco.com

I’ve done it. Telekinesis. Not moving things, or making psi balls, but seeing the future. Not far, but i still saw it. WOOT!

@ redifin, freewebs is a good site maker, i made about 3 on there, but i found that piczo is better. www.piczo.com try it, its very good. i will direct you to one of mine if you want an example of what you can do, and there is also a system to link up with other piczo sites.

Um, Hebrew? Seeing into the future isn’t telekinesis. Telekinesis covers the actualy moving of physical objects using the mind. The making of psi balls is psychokinesis.

Yeah, down to the point. I think you mean precognition. Either that or you had precognitive dream.

I thought it was called a clairvoyand dream or a premonition? Oh well. Also, i HAVE done telekinesis, just badly. Anyone here believe in ghosts? I do.

https://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Wingmakers%20Abilities.html

This was a good site for me–I haven’t been on in a while so I don’t know if anything new was added, but jus check it out :wink:.

I can move things with my mind but it requires physical movements as well I can move small things such as a pencil 10ft away but I must move my hands the way I want the pencil to move, however a much neater trick is ti use the elements in such a way that its almost telekinesis, have you ever seen the wind change direction 5 times in 10 secs, on australia day this year I saw an australian flag blowing in the wind I thought i might try to make it blow against the wind with TK but the wind was 2 strong so instead I focused my energy on changing the way the wind blew and it worked and I scared the people who owned the flag by making it blow in one direction and then the opposite back and forth back and forth they went to get a camera so i stopped