Your favourite dream character!

My favorite character has to be this girl I meet sometimes in the dreamworlds. She usually looks a little different every time. But she’s definitinely the same girl. In the dreams I always have really strong feelings for her. And she just seems like the perfect friend/girlfirend.

I usually feel really dissappointed after I wake up from dreaming of her. :content: <3

Apart from real people who happen to show up in my dreams, my favourite dream character is probably Death. If not Death, then my favourite character is the Soul Collector.

:roll: Hmm, DCs are such interesting specimens–it’s difficult to chose a favorite…oh! Okay, here’s one:

His name’s Vio, and basically he’s my bad side (for those of you who watch or watched Jackie Chan Adventures, think about the bad Jackie when Jackie used the tiger talisman), but he’s so cool. He usually accompanies me in most of my dreams, I can even account a few instances where he burst from my chest or head or back. He has this reckless, ‘devil-may-care’ attitude and some violent, sardonic way of solving a problem that almost always backfires with an ironic twist or goes horribly wrong. He looks like me, but has dark, blood-red hair, glowing silver irises, and some kind of angelic markings all over his body (sometimes he has horns, claws, and black wings–like Devil Jin, but never all at the same time :content:) But, there’s just something about him that I like–he plays a role of being cool and malevolent, but has actually done very helpful and good things.

Well, that’s it–maybe I’ll have another favorite DC to post about, but as of now, my evil subconscious Vio is tops! :cool:

I can’t really think of a real favourite at the moment, but in a LD I met this funny and cute girl.
In the dream, the adults tried to convice young people to kill themselves. There were these “courses” teens took, where a man told them about “the glory of suicide” etc.
Of course, because I was lucid I did not jump down from the building, I flew down. :cool:
Anyway, I met this rebel girl who also opposed herself from the suicide classes. She had kind of short hair (for being a girl), which was brown and straight I think. But she also changed her looks trough the dream, so sometimes her hair was red and sometimes she looked like a mix between Winter and Otra in Girly.
She was mostly dressed in black or dark green.
She had a car made of red (like brick stones) sponges. :grin:
She could fly too, but not as good as I did.
I think her name was Linda… :meh:
Anyway, she reminded me of a RL friend and was a fun person to be around.

Well, i met this DC only once, but it was one of the best DC i met. It was John Paul II, and he was acting like he was my grandfather…and i had this dream just a day before he felt in bad health IRL :cry: (the pope, not my grandfather)

I have many favorite DCs, but currently my facorite is my blue demon Belamrus (ack too lazy to get my DB for the right spelling) who I summoned recently in a semi-LD. He was scary when I first summoned him, but was goofy later when he was chasing me. Ah… I wished I turned back to listen to what he had to tell me.

Sometimes when a person or thing in my dreams starts to aggravate me, I summon a black dog that attacks my enemy. But when I say the word “white” the dog’s hair instantly turns white and it wags its tail and pants happily. However, whenever I go to pet him/her, it disappears.

I don’t know if I have a fav cus i’m always meeting new DC’s, existing and non existing people. The best so far that doesn’t exist IRL would be an unnamed gnome (considered “person”?) I met who told me i was dreaming. He told me to buy instant lottery tickets, which i did the next day, and won $4 which I used to buy energy drinks. A lot of my DC’s tell me to do something, but this gnome guy was the man. I never saw him again, but we chilled for like 8 minutes of dream time. :cry:

I don’t see many DCs. Maybe i will create a few tonight if i can. Even if i DID see some i don’t know their names. I’m really bad with names, unless i get to know the person.

I had this dream character called Alex, wasn’t his name he never had one. I just refered to him as Alex as for some reason it seemed right.

I eventually used him as a character basis for someone in one of my stories, I never dreamed of him since. He would be my favorite, I’ve never thought to call him up in an LD though.

My favourite dream character is called Nino. He is like my twin brother. Sometimes, I can see the “story” in the dream from both’s point of view. He is more careful than me, and sometimes he tries to talk me out of exploring dangerous places, or he can even go there himself first to see. He turns up in the best adventure dreams. :cool:

Favorite dream character, huh :roll:? Ah, it’d have to have been a DC that invoked the most feeling in me during a dream and gave me that lingering-effect after I woke up :uh:. A female, no doubt–but who :unsure:?

Jessica. A ghost girl that haunted the third or fourth floor of an abandoned work building. There was nothing sexual about the dreams with her, but just this sad-scared-arousing feeling about her–mixed feelings that had this awesome emotional effect. Everytime I was near her I wanted to turn and run, but then I wanted to stay and talk with her at the same time. Then, I’d wake up and be like, “Whoa… :eek:” The feeling is hard to explain. Perhaps the dreams are deeper than what I think? Perhaps :meh:.

My favorite DC is a little boy 3 or 4 years old.

He is very peaceful and happy and he radiates pure love.

Over last 4 years, I have dreamed of him maybe 3 times.

Always very short dreams where he shows up for a few minutes and I wake up so happy.

I imagine he is like a Tibetan Lama who has achieved full enlightenment and blesses through his being. Or maybe he’s Telesphoros :smile:

I can’t say he’s my favorite, but he had to be the most unusual dc I have had met. There was something about his timidity and fear that made me want to help him.

I was outside a dept. store and some people were using a wooden piece of furniture that belonged to me to display things they were selling on the street. I came up to claim my property. They were cooperating about taking the things out, when I noticed that inside a compartment of this “cabinet” (which didn’t quite match any rl furniture) was a small, young demon. He had sort of a plant like form, with pieces of skin that curled off him like fern fronds. He was sort of yellow to mustard colored.

My first reaction was that I wouldn’t care to touch him, like you react to an ugly bug. However, he seemed so helpless and frightened that I decided to get him out of there and to somewhere where he would be safe. He may have been a demon, but there seemed nothing bad about him at all. I guess I took him inside, but I don’t really recall anything more after that.

He certainly was attention grabbing.

michelle trachtenberg who else? :dream: :hugs:
i cant call her up…but we made a deal to try to find each other all the time.
unfortunatly since that night it usually doesnt work…and if it does…she appears just as i wake up :wallhit:

Huey, that sounds almost exactly like the character Sandy from my dream-based novel thingy. She’s based on a character I dreamed of years and years ago, but the way I write her in the story and the way you describe Jessica seem almost identical (in my dreams and in the story Sandy haunts the attic of an abandoned barn, but that’s the only difference I can infer from what you said). That’s pretty cool that we’ve both got that character swimming around in our heads somewhere.

As for my favorite dream character, she first appeared in a dream I had where I had founded an underground utopian city. I was a super-genius inventor and my prize invention was my personal assistant android, which I named Persona because of her incredibly advanced artificial intelligence. During the course of the dream I had her help me with various little details, and to my great discredit I took advantage of my status as her creator and programmer and did… things to her (yes, those kinds of things). I guess it may have been a mistake to model her after my ideal woman.

However, she wasn’t a particularly interesting character. Her mannerisms were very robotic and awkward and she rarely exhibited any of the advanced emotional programming I’d given her. But to my great surprise I dreamed about the underground city again, and again and again, and over time she developed into a fascinating character. In the second dream I had about her she was very distant and only helped me when I was very explicit and ordered her directly. I began to suspect that my taking advantage of her had made her realize that I wasn’t to be trusted, or, as I came to find out later, to be loved.

She rebelled. I was enormously proud of her for being so intelligent and I knew that she was completely in the right, but when she started terrorizing the citizens of my city in her search for me I knew I had to stop her. I found that it was nearly impossible to escape or outthink her; I’d simply relied on her too much as a second-in-command. She had access to everything I had access to, and thanks to her computerized brain and her ability to interface with the city’s computer systems she could use that access faster and more efficiently than I could. I realized that I couldn’t stop her and allowed myself to be captured.

When I was brought before her, she told me about what she had been thinking since I built her, in that awkward robotic manner of hers, with occasional flashes of great anger or confusion. She told me about how all my conflicting actions (treating her as a slave, a tool, a daughter, a partner, a lover, and as many other roles) had confused her. She told me that her own conflicting emotions (seeing me as a father, a superior, a director, and to my surprise, as a lover) confused her further. She told me that she meant to keep me alive and well because I might be the only one who could help her sort out her issues. Over the next dream and a half we just talked and sorted out our issues, finally breaking down and crying (I’d never seen her cry before; in fact before her rebellion I’d never seen her exhibit more emotion than “mildly amused” or “slightly perturbed”) and promising to help each other and try to understand each other from now on (actually, I did most of the promising since she’d already been doing this). It was a very moving moment.

Since then I’ve only seen her a couple times. I often try to find her when I’m lucid, but I’ve had no luck so far aside from a few conversations over the phone.

After I LD tonight, it’ll be HER

Aragorn from Lord of the Rings!

Except then I got him trampled him with oliphaunts… I’ve not seen him since… :\

It looked pretty realistic, too :happy: But maybe I shouldn’t be so happy about that ^_^;;

The girl that lives in the giant tree i dont remember what she looks like but shes a fox :razz:

Graygoe, one of the voices I hear. He’s a navy blue dragon with golden eyes, small ears, bird like claws, and feathered wings in my dreams. I used to have so much respect for him until I found out I was schizophrenic and I stopped believing the things he’d tell me.