what is the 1st dream you remember?

I remember being three or four years old when I was in the basement thinking back to my first dream.I remember recalling one where I was in a huge room hearing music and seeing lots and lots of colors.I’m enjoying this show until I realize that my parents are gone.There’s lots of people in the room who are starting to leave,but I still can’t find my parents.It seemed like I was in this room for hours until I finally woke up.I don’t know when I had this dream,but I do know it was at a very,very young age.I might not of even been one yet.

the 1st dream i have memory of, happened when i was 4 also.
it was such a nightmare, and it was so silly!

I had these blue sheets with the disney characters on them (that was a real thing), and in my dream, i was looking at mickey mouse and his ears started growing… and growing… and growing even more, so everything was being absorbed by his giant ears, and i was really in pain and was afraid that i would fade in the black too - then i woke up crying. :bored:

i remember another early dream, when i was about 5 - i had died and i was on a cloud, had turned into an angel. there was also this giant calendar, and my job was to turn the pages of the days… :cheesy:

like many others, the first dream i can remember was also a nightmare. i was in the livingroom of the house that i lived in at that time and it was on fire. i was trapped directly in the center of the room and the fire was coming in from all sides. there was no escape and i was extremely scared. then, to make it worse… spiders and snakes appeared in the fire and they all crawled/slithered towards me along with the fire… :crying:

yep, that’s it… pretty scary one… phew :dozing:

Wow, been a while. :shy: Anyway, nightmare for me too. Don’t remember how old I was but I know I’ve had it several times up until a few years ago. (I’m fifteen now so I guess I was five or something.)

I’m up on a white, cement wall. About 3 feet wide and it’s so tall I cant see the bottom. I can’t see where the wall ends either but it feels like I’m inside a canyon. Anyway, no matter when I had the dream I’m always about five years old in the dream. I stay up there crying until I wake. Not fun at all.

The first one I can remember is a nightmare that plagued me when I was young, around or under 5 I think. In it my dad was holding me by one ankle over the edge of a rope bridge telling me that if I didn’t give it to him he would drop me. I never knew what “it” was. Below me was what seemed like an impossible drop, although the bridge couldn’t have been more than the length of a car it dropped straight down what looked like hundreds of feet ending in bone littered rocky dirt. I don’t know how I could see that far down either. Anyway I didn’t know what it was he wanted so I couldn’t give it to him, he always ended up dropping me. I woke up just after he let me go.

I know where the bridge came from although it didn’t drop that far, only about 10 feet to a river in real life. I remember this because I have a picture of it my parents took of a camping trip, I cought my first bass off that bridge.

:neutral: not exactly sure which was first, it was either the reoccuring nightmare about being chased by aliens in the elementary school or the dream where I saw a unicorn standing in the front yard (still among the most vivid dreams I’ve ever had). That was at 5-6ish years old. :cool: one day I’m going to paint that unicorn, it was such an awsome scene…

:eh: it is strange;i wonder why most of us people had a nightmare in our first dream.There must be a reason;i mean ;i can understand why i have nightmares now , but when i was young i had´nt any particular reason to be afraid in a dream…

The first dream I remember was an LD which later turned out to get repeated about 6 times. I was 4 the first time I dreamt this.

I am walking along the road with some older cousins and see a tunnel type yellow slide at the end of the road. Being a kid… I want to go on the slide… so I do.

When I emerge out the other end, everything is gone, no houses , people, nothing but paddocks me and a slide. I think " well what am I going to do? nothing here , it’s getting dark, I’ll try to find home".

So off I go walking until it becomes night and I finally see an old white wooden house in the middle of nowhere. I decide to go to the house. When I open the door there is a short hall with 2 rooms off it and thats all.

I open the first door and there is a skeleton in their holding up a dress admiring it. It turns to me and says “get out , mind your own business”. I am a bit scared of it :cool_laugh: so no arguments from me and I close the door". I go to the next room and there is a huge green blob sitting in the bed. I am wondering where I am going to be able to sleep and decide the green blob seemed like a bit of a sook I could probably bully him out of his bed. :grrr:

I start picking on him, and pushing him, until he cries. He says " thats it - I am telling on you" and leaves the room. I jump in his bed happy I have somewhere to sleep. The next thing the skeleton comes in and starts telling me off, pointing it’s finger at me repetatively for emphasis. I am scared so I pull the bed covers over my head so I dont have to see it. Everyso often I would take a peek to see if it was still there. It always was and would start yelling at me again. I would be thinking how am I going to get out of this situation :bored: …and then I would wake up.

The last time I had this one I was about 6. By then I was used to it, but still did the same thing over and over. I would see the house " and think yeah yeah the skeletons in there why do I keep going in there?", and just do it again. The last time is how I figured I could change things. There I was again…as usual…in the bed covers over head, knowing the skeleton was standing there, and I finally thought " I have had enough of this" and I pulled down the covers. The skeleton started on at me again, pointing it’s finger. This time I reached out and pulled on it’s finger and it fell apart in to a pile of bones. :grin:

I never dreamt it again…but remeber it like yesterday although it was 25 (-23) years ago. :cool:

FIRST NON-LD

I remember having a nightmare, I guess you could call it. It was creepy, not frightening, though. I was in my house, looking around, and I go outside, where my parents are. I talk to my mom, and I look into the sky, and I see a small purple cloud. I ask my mom, “Why is that cloud purple?” She responded with, “It’s a dead cloud.” So, for some reason, I run inside, and my brother meets up with me. We both run up to one of the windows towards the front of my house, and the cloud has a face. It comes towards the window, laughing…

FIRST LD

It was really, really, REALLY blurry… I remember waking up on my couch. (Where I had fallen asleep.) I put my hand out and tried to make something appear, but nothing… Two dots appeared. Then, I tried to make a woman appear. (I have different plans now, but, hey…) I saw a face. Then, it got really blurry, so I rubbed my hands together, because I remember being able to think, and I remembered to try that, as it helped to stay lucid. I faded out. The dream couldn’t have lasted for more than a few seconds… This was my frist LD experience, and I have yet to have another one. This was, oh, four months ago…

My first dream to remember…i have two actually. I dont know witch one i dreamed first. I was about 4 years old. I was dreaming that i was jumping in my parents bed and when i jumped high enough i could stop in the air and float by the ceiling lamp. I did not realise that it was a dream so the next day i wanted to do it again. And i jumped and jumped but nothing happened. I got angry and i jumped as high as i could and tried to float just like in my dream. But with no success i fell to the floor and broke two fingers.

The other dream was a nightmare. I had a fever and before i went to bed i watched Jurassic park. And i dreamed that i was chased by dinosaurs. My mom found me standing in my bed and waving my blanket while screaming “GO AWAY STUPID DINOSAUR”. I think that was the first time i Moved my physical body that mutch during a dream.

hmm i remember quite a few

when i was very very younge like maybe 3-4 i remember somthing about a black shadow :smile: wow scary and i awoke and always saw a foot under my bed :eek:

umm i remember a few dreams about taking off peoples faces and there was another fdce under it. i understand this i s a very common dream.

umm

but the best and it was a ld too :smile:

i am walking around on a road and i find a ring on the ground, i put it on, i realise it is a dream and with this ring i can make it rain, i make it rain and jump around in the dream, i make it rain harder and harder untill icant see, i run onto teh oad and see two head lights and car car just hits me and i awake.

ever scince than i havent ld well not like that untill two years ago.

wonder what it would have been like if i had not been hit by the car, would i be a natural lder???

richard

The first ND that I can remember was also a recurring dream I had it 3 times over a short period, I was 5 or 6 at the time and it was a nightmare with a witch in full costume stirring a cauldron. :eh:

My first LD happened years ago, I went into the living room at my old family home and saw my mum sitting in a chair…I said you can’t be here you have died…realised I was dreaming…and before I could really do anything I woke up! My second LD was very similar (they were years apart) but this time when I said she shouldn’t be there I managed to feel the wooden sideboard…it felt so real…after a few moments I thought what shall I do now …I can fly or do anything…before I did anything I was too excited and woke up.

But I have noticed each LD is getting longer. As I haven’t had one since joining the forum (my third was just before joining where the spinning techique lost me my dream :cry: ) so who knows what may happen next time. :wiske:

I would have been about 4yrs it was a nightmare. a few months after i had the first lucid dream - induced from the very same nightmare (reccuring dream)

The first dream I can remember, if from the time when I was 4 or 5 years old. I was in the kitchen, looking at the old oven. I could hear scraping sounds coming down the chimney. An ugly, skinny man came out of the oven. My feet went limp and it was difficult to walk. I knew I would be safe if I only could reach the door. But I could onl y crawl, slowly…

This one came back many times. :bored:

The first dream that I can remember,… I was on the balcony, and I had a little plastic fishing rod (I had it IRL) and I was fishing, and then I caught a giant whale that was wearing a tie and smoking a cigar! :happy: I don’t remember how old I was.

My first dream i remember was a nightmare, I was in a luge or something, (not on ice but on wheels) and there was a countdown - T-minus 45 seconds - as I was going down the luge path, the scene would switch to a huge rocket, probaly a bomb, getting ready for launch, it looked so real, there were people running all aroudn it shouting things, it woudl then switch to a world of little multi colured care bears and stuff and they would be really nervous and sad, because they knew about the rocket. Aroudn now it is usually T-minus 5.
I would arrive at the teddy bears and yell “run run, you need to get out of here!” I would be like crying by now. Scene switches to the rocket coming down to the bears. I remember the view perfectly, there were little huts for the bears, and numerous waterfalls and ponds, it was quite beautiful :smile: The bomb came down and everything went black. :bored: I hated this dream so much, i woudl always get it whenever i had a fever, it scared me so much. I started getting it aroudn 4 I think, and last time I had it I was 12 - I’m 15 now.

The first dream I can remember was when I was a small kid. It was a reoccurring dream. I dreamed it a lot of times as I did some of the others. Each time it was exactly the same, as if I were watching an interactive movie or something. I remember this dream was always in black and white. I was running from a snake, which in the dream actually looked like a small fat worm. Everything in the dream was as it was in real life except for no color, and the snake. It looked like a cartoon. It always chased me and I always ran to the same place. To my aunts house down the block. Then around her living room and down the hall into the laundry room. There, I was always cornered and the same thing happened. The snake would bite me, on my hand, my right thumb every time. As I felt the bite, which felt sort of like electricity, but no pain, every thing would become faint and I could feel myself falling. Then I would wake up.
I dreamed this countless times but havent dreamed it in several years.

Mine was when i must of been about 4-5-6 ish. I dreamt that these dinosuoars (can’t spell) where chasing me but instead of horns on their they had flowers. Which i thought was really weird and they didn’t scare me anymore.

[color=indigo][b]The first dream I remember (now…I’ve never ‘not dreamed’ but this is the first one I can remember NOW) was when I was about 6 years old.

I dreamed the Earth had been invaded by aliens. They were green, but I don’t know how I knew they were green 'cos I never saw then, I just heard their voices.

They told me that if me and my friends didn’t draw and colour in well, they would kill us with light.

I remember seeing lots of children sat at a low table, colouring in.

But it flashes and obviously we didn’t do well enough 'cos I hear it’s voice telling me we’ll play a deadly game of hide and seek. If the light touches me I’m dead.

I run round and hide somewhere. But there is a window behind me and light comes through the window, and I fade into blacxkness with a strange light, dull, thoughtless feeling I’ve come to know as dream death.

I then started floating through black/red space stuff and there is sort of a line between the more liquid space and more gaseous space. I am really scared and can’t stop floating. I shout to myself to wake up and I do!

My first LD too!

:angel_fly: :devil: :angel_fly: :devil: :angel_fly: [/b][/color]

my first dream , Was a very beautiful looking dream quality
kind of like a painting … The sun was going down and everything was like bright yellow redish just alot of colors and i saw a bridge in the end of the bridge was this lil girl with a hat and her clothes and hat were blowing on the wind , dam i should paint it …