What's your fave band?

I managed to find a Powerman 5000 song for you all. It’s a good quality song, with an AMV somebody made. This is it

Boards of Canada

or…

The Locust

Right now… Paradise lost, the clash and the square root of 36 pistols.

Boards of Canada, they are the music featured in those Salad Fingers cartoons, are they not?

Heh, I met that band before, i actually have a picture with me and the lead singer. I am in love with NIN right now, there will never be enough to fill me up. :smile:

My favourite is Radiohead closely followed by Bjork and Interpol.

My favorite band is The Beatles although my favorite song is Karn Evil 9 by Emmerson, Lake, and Palmer

OMFG! YOU HAVE TO SHOW US THAT PIC! I MEAN IT! pulls out pistol and aims it at own head SHOW IT OR I PULL TRIGGER!

Hey, there’s an idea…we should links to pictures us meeting our favorite bands :smile:

*Josh anxiously wants to post his pictures :tongue:

Yeah, good idea. If only i had some to post. I KNOW! Celebrity pictures. Post a picture of yourself with someone famous! posts topic

It’s Dhani, but I’ll take the ambiguity as a compliment. :wink:

Ah here I was thinking boards of canada was an aphex twin album, that’s music pirating for you :happy:

So many :grin: . I would go with Motorhead and Ratos de Porão.

Ratos do Porão? Are you serious? You like João Gordo?

Awesome! :cool:

Though my musical taste definately doesn’t match your :tongue:

My fave band would be Pink Floyd, but I’m currently enjoying Triumvirat. :cool:

They’re the best, although I don’t understand (much) Portuguese. :tongue:

Nevermind, we don’t understand him either :content:

Though I once learned to sing one of their songs, and started to understand what he said when I listened to it… It was fun.

my favorite band would be a hard one…i like metallica alot, and i love all the old classic rock bands, pink floyd, iron maiden, AC/DC, all those.
But my favorite band is probably Chevelle. They had a pretty short run, but made very good music.

Favorite band at current is Gelbision, followed closely by a tie between Jethro Tull, Yes and Pink Floyd.

nice :tongue:

My favorite artists currently are El-P and Aesop Rock, and as far as bands go, The Postal Service, Belle & Sebastian, and cLOUDDEAD are exelent.

DEF JUX BABY!!!