The LD4all Chess tournament

Solution

1. set it up at new and do all moves again

EDIT : nonw of you have been moving the pieces other than making the moves , have you ? :peek: :tongue:

No. I havent.

Off course not.

(We were just starting)

I’m sure i did it right.

A question to you all (except from Jason):

Does a queen have to be opposite a king or opposite a queen?
Does the black queen have to stand on a black thing or a white thing?

Thanks in advance.

The queen must always initially be in the square of its color. So a black queen stands in a black square and a white queen stands in a white square.

chessworld.net/ <- You might want to try that, it should work on any computer.

Although I like the idea of playing on a real chess board. :tongue: I want to try next game :happy:

I’m trying it. I think it works! YAY! IT DOES! IT WORKS!

The GM is waiting for the result … :wink:

Its not letting Sandra play with me…

Ok , then use PMs then…

Gets a bit unpatient .

Ill set up the next round in this weekend (if not you have a game going then :smile: )

Im sorry for being a bit late now , but I havent got the best time in the world At the Moment

You know what? I might have to do what F88 did and pull out. I’m not sure though. I never find time for chess…

Well if Jason is out, I’m out too.
I really feel that that’s the right thing to do. I only joined so it would be easier, but it all got worse.

Like Jason said we tried it several times, on PM with setting the chess bord different up, trough that site Inch gave but it isn’t letting us play together. I’ve inveted Jason for a couple of times, and he me, but we both haven’t received each others inventation.

I’m only feeling that I don’t do this good, so if Jason resign I’ll do it too. Then you can start all play again, because that is were this is about.

Sandra, if you don’t want to resign, then i won’t either. We can try some other way. if i still had MSN we could play MSN chess… Just a moment. I’ll get it! I can get MSN and we can play chess over MSN.

/me is happy because they seem to fix it !

Of course, i will probably need my e-mail address. Which i dont have back yet!

I don’t know what you mean Jason. That you don’t have your e-mailadres back.

But anyway, to Petter:
You’re way to nice for us :tongue: :content: I think you shouldn’t tolerate this. I mean Jason and I should have played a long time before, actually he should have played with Freedom88 first. The other players have to wait a long time, and that’s because of us. You can just let this happening like this. Really, I tried to do the best that I can to play with Jason, but it didn’t work out.
You have to make decisions; you’re the leader. If you decide that the game should be finished before a time you have to make sure everyone keeps it to it. If we don’t, well that’s sorry for us. The other players shouldn’t be the victim of it. They can’t play now, because we still haven’t played with each other. Say that we both lost or something similar. So we can all play again. I only joined to make it easier, but the way it goes now I didn’t make it easier at all…

We’re now 19 days further and the next round isn’t there.

I don’t say you do it wrong, I don’t say you have to listen to it; it’s just my opinion about this and my advice to you :content: You can see for yourself what you do with it :smile:

I agree with Sandra. Maybe we should call it a draw or something. Or i should just pull out due to difficulties.

/me is still patiently waiting. :smile:

Can I suggest for the next round (If there is one :smile: if there aren’t many people we just play everyone and post the results? That would mean more games faster and less organising. Would work well for 7 or fewer people.

Personally, I don’t mind waiting for you to finish, Sandra and Jason. That’s just me anyway.