What huge dreamsign have you missed lately?

I miss a lot of obvious dream-signs–I don’t realize it until I wake up and I can’t help but laugh at myself. :lol:

It’s usually the transitions that get me. Like, just recently, I was in this mansion/condo place and walking down the hall from my bedroom and then I was in a daycare hallway. Then I go through a door and I’m back in my room… :unsure:

Or just this morning, I dreamt a Domi Li and me were going through this cemetary and we came to this creepy Amityville-style house and from first glance there was an open side-yard and small front porch. The porch got bigger when we went up to it–oh, we had to climb an iron-wraught fence that just appeared–and when we tried to escape from some Sirius Black-type guy with these vicious dogs all of a sudden a fence was blocking the side-yard! I was like, WTF!? I need to get out of here!

Meh, maybe not too obvious–but, these are just the recent ones…

I am with a friend in a helicopter and he is piloting.
I’ve never been in a helicopter and my friend is no pilot. :eh:

We are getting low on fuel, so my friend flies us down to a gas station.

The attendant comes out and fills up the helicopter. He tells us it costs $449! :help:

No LD, but I got my first helicopter ride :smile:

But the obvious clue was that you got away only paying $449. It takes that much anymore to fill a Jeep Cherokee! :wink:

I stepped out of the flat to the stairs. It was pretty dark, so I wanted to switchr the light on. At the place, where the lightswitch normally is, there were two lightswitches: The “normal” one and the second “modern one”, which had a blue LED-light on it, so you can find the switch easily in the dark.
I tried both of them, but they both did not work, it remained dark. I thought something like “Oh no, they already disabled the old lightswitch, although the new one still does not work.”

I think I also thought something like “such stupid things should happen only in dreams, not in reality.”

I was running from a horde of zombies and just rounding a corner when my view moved in a place just above where I was. I even saw my self still running and the I notice these two guys arguing about whether I should be lucid… I missed that dream sign!!! :eek: :bored: :cry: :grrr: :eh: :tongue:

Right now, it seems that my friends and my school (most of the time in the caf.) are a part of more than half the dreams I have. Maybe soon I will become lucid.

Aw, just this morning–these Russian or German military guys were seizing my house–I think grenades were used, too–of course, this was completely normal to me :roll:.

I guess I’ll have to try again tonight…

Last night I dreamt that I was taking one of my middle school classes, but with one of my high school teachers. The class was also being held outside, with desks and everything. :wink:

Sherman and Mr. Peebody! :happy: They came to me in my dream and I was drawn like them, but I was like, “Eh, this seems normal…” How could I have missed it?! :ack:

i have had a lot of dreams about Lanaina and being a bear, none of them turned into LD’s as far as i remember =/

Missed a dreamsign last night, was rummaging through a person’s drawer really quickly to find something, and thought it might be hidden in a book. Found a book on the desk titled “The sequel to this dream”. Opened it frantically searching for whatever i was looking for, didnt find it.

This is twice now that i’ve missed dreamsigns that specifically referred to dream continuation, rather than awareness of that dream.

I’m sorta expecting my dreams to end now with a big sign saying “TO BE CONTINUED…”

anyone else had successive dreamsigns such as this?

Biggest dreamsign I ever missed, when this really good looking girl in my class asked me out, DUH like that’s ever going to happen in reality.

Still at a time like that I’m hardly focusing on whether or not I’m dreaming :tongue:

Its funny how the mind trick you at time. :content:

Phil Lamar was buttering a monkey named Stanley and wanted me to “pass the tacos.” I passed him a pancake and he put it on like a hat, said “thanks,” and we both started singing that theme to “Three’s Company”–the monkey, too…:eek:

It was short, but how could I have missed it…? :uh:

Once I dreamt about lying in a sewer pipe underground, together with a bunch of road constructivist people, all wearing the yellow helmets and orange tunics. We all had very big mustaches and we were singing songs much like Monthy Pythons lumberjack song.

When I woke up I laughed myself silly I didn’t notice I was dreaming :wallhit:

One thing that happens to me a little too often is when in a dream, I remember that something that exists in the dream I’m having doesn’t exist anymore, and I go, “how strange is that?”, but am never able to develop that thought any further. For instance, a few weeks ago I dreamt about stroking the head of my siamese cat, Sylvi, who passed away this summer. At some point I realized, “wait, how can this be? Sylvi’s dead…”, but I couldn’t turn that into an LD. Dang, it was this close!

Last night I turned into a giant yellow bird which lived under water, and I started teasing a shark…I’d say that’s a pretty big dreamsign to miss :tongue:

how about:
flying
being in the water and breathing
being stabbed twice and surviving
seeing a dog with 2 broken legs walk
getting an axe in your neck and surviving
etc etc

Why do you say that? That happens to me aaall the time. Ahem. Yes. That’s right. :wink:

how about me:P
i’ve missed dreamsigns all the time:P