Competition Rankings for February

Nice archdreamer :cool_laugh: And I see you love pie, I usually give a lucid pie to the winner of the month :wink:

Yes! What an amazing coincidence! I just have to win now… :mrgreen:. Of course some healthy competition is always good.

I just had two short lucid dreams which together woulf make one decent one. So that makes a total of 2 for me.

I’ve got one. (1) One

1+1 = 2

I’ll post to DJ it when i get time.

One more, that makes two :cool:

1 for Feb, thank the Lord! Well, technically I had LD MOMENTS before, but I don’t want to count those…

This one was great. :mrgreen:

Another for me… I’m posting it in my DJ later tonight.

One more today, for a total of 3. I have a feeling this month will be a personal record for me. :cool_laugh:

3 so far :content:

1 LD for february now

2 more !! :grin:

i got 2, ive never had so many in a month.

Hey, nice personal best. I think that is what this topic is best for. Providing motivation for people to achieve like ujytre has.

I had one this morning! I’ll post in a day or two, when work isn’t this busy…It makes 3 in total.

I have 3 LD

2 more this morning … and loads of little mini ones … I keep getting fooled by loads of False awakenings lately! grrrr…

but 5 in total for this month :happy:

1 more… :content:

Was lucid in 4 dreams this morning, but 2 of them where so short that I’ll count those as 1. So +3 for me :grin:

none so far but hopefully some are on their way(finally)