Found yourself doing something stupid

square root of Bob! :rofl:

Everything makes sense in dreams :content:.

Anybody woke up kissing their pillow? Or doing something else to their pillow…

It’s actually quite sad considering that dreamlove can be very painful after waking…:crying:

bwhahaahah! awesome guys, awesome.

once i woke up because something was poking me in the head. i was like wtf? and tried to go back to bed. poked me in the head again, i was like wtf jeez, let me sleep. tried to sleep again, and then suddenly something rolled down the side of my face. this got me up. I opened my eyes, and there i am, in my pajama pants, with my pillow, curled up in the shower, with a leaky showerhead dripping on my face.

I’m not a sleepwalker O_o so was quite wierd.

Once my dad came in to wake me up and i saw him come into the room really blurrily and it seemed like he was 10 meters tall, standing over me. i opened my eyes and waved to him jokingly like ‘yeah yeah im awake’. I thought it was a false awakening or something, so i went outside to ask him if he woke me up and my dad goes “Yeah, i tried, but you nearly punched me in the face”

hehe. guess i underestimate my strength in the dreamworld :razz:

Well, this morning, I thought that my alarm clock was somehow instrumental in my pillow working. Like the pillow was growing out of the alarm clock.

Once I had some weird dream I can’t remember quite well right now, but at the end, someone threw a bug on my foot, and it startled me. The thing is, I ended up waking up kicking the wall >_>

i once found myself standing over the toilet standing against the wall. and then went to the bathroom( i dont know what i was dreaming) then i reawoke with ym refridgerator open, and i was opressed against the side to kewl down. i have down akwards things from sleepin g sadly.

The other week my mum came to wake me up and when she opened my door I jumped out of bed and started prancing around with my hands up like a boxer waiting for a fight.

I’d hate to think what would’ve happened if I didn’t wake up quickly enough and realised she wasn’t a dream assailant :bored:

I got one. :grin:

WELL, we had bought a painting- a fancy one, with a frame and glass and all. As you guys know, I sleep on the floor. We planned on hanging it up the next day, so it was propped against the table.

In a half awake/half asleep faze, I decided to kick the living daylights out of some monster DC… and kicked out the glass of the painting. :eek:

Hehe, yeah… :shy:

I was with some friends at one of their houses and it was really late at night so half of them had passed out or gone to sleep but a couple were still awake playing some video game. I went to sleep on the couch and in the morning they were all talking about how I told them about “the stars” in my sleep…
Im still livin’ that one down… :cry:

Last night I dreamt that I did film studies and I had a part time job as an actor. When I woke up I was really confused for a moment because I couldnt remember if I was a film student or a physics student!

I think I had a maths-y dream the other night, but I dont remember what it was. I wrote in my dream journal “is there a problem [something] results 0,0,0” :confused:

I always get really confused when my alarm goes off… I usually set two alarms and I cant work out which one it is.

I wake up dribbling quite a lot, and I remember once I woke up and said “arghhh!” I think I had been shouting in the dream but luckily it wasnt too loud when I woke up. Also one time I’d had a lot to drink, and when I went to sleep I sleepwalked and peed on my computer chair… :shy:

I laughed of your story some one are very funny !
Sorry but I dont have funny stories like theses to tell.
The worst I have done is surely that I was talking IRL when I was dreaming and my parents will understand.

But sleepwalking scare me Im glad to dont have them.
Its so dangerous… You dont know what you can do.

Thats why I will never kill someone in my dream… Unless its against my will

:uh: This morning–after waking from a very good dream–I found myself hugging all up on one of my pillows…:bored:

Not too stupid–not as stupid as my other stuff…but–that’s just wrong. :content:

^^Hey, nice avatar, rad!
It’s a lot better than mine, I don’t even know what mine is supposed to be…:shrug:

Recently have I done anything stupid? Not to my recollection…

But a while back…say last summer, I was staying at my aunt and uncle’s gettaway. There was this one window that had a beautiful view of this lake, and instead of there being a tiny windowsill, there was enough room to lay down. Cushions were already there, so I grabbed that spot. I remember waking up with the bright sun in my eyes, and I grumpily rolled over…and I rolled enough so that the cushions slipped, I fell, and knocked my head against the hard wood floor…HARD!

Not a good way to get up. I don’t recommend it.

I went to sleep in a hammick which was over twigs and stones and all sorts of great sharp pointy stuff…need i say more

Hey thanks blissfulblues, I’m a family guy buff. I like your avatar too, it looks like a little spaceship in the middle. :wink:

hahaha, I used to do this all the time when I was younger! I used to roll right out of my bed almost everynight. And the bad thing was that there was a desk right next to my bed. So a lot of the times I rolled off of my bed and smashed my face right on the corner of the desk…I can tell you I had my share of bleeding noses as a kid. :neutral:

One time I woke up, and for some reason I didn’t think I was allowed to go back to sleep in my bed. So I got up, got a blanket from the closet, took a pillow and went to sleep in the living room.

Another time I was sleepwalking and my mom told me later that she found me in the kitchen trying to push a dish cloth saying “I can’t put it back, OH NO, I can’t put it back!!!” :eh:

Heh!
As for falling off of beds, I can think of something my dad does all the time.
Every once in a while he’ll fall asleep on our couch he’ll slowly slip of…one body part at a time…Over time he rolls on the ground until he ends up halfway across the room!:???:

Not my pillow, no, MYSELF! I woke up and thought “WTF, why am i kissing my arm?”

I used to wake up hanging from the side of my bed. I was only small, so my sheets held me up, and i always woke up every morning with my face on the floor…

i woke up biting my pillow lol and i woke yellin at my sister lol my brother pied in the refrigerater