My weird dream.

I have a question pertaining to a dream I had this afternoon. I was walking upstairs to my room, and I stopped when I noticed a cell phone laying on the ground. This phone was not mine, nor any of my family members, and it was rather weird looking. Out of nowhere, I said to myself “I am dreaming.” I felt this weird shiver (in the dream) rush all over my body, and then I started thinking about making a nightstand appear in the hallway, but when I thought of it, I woke up again into another dream, and I was all excited that I had an LD, then after that I woke up.

Any ideas on what this was?

You was not fully lucid or you didnt think about something to do in LD and get bored. And if you were excited its normal that you wake up because every time your excited you’l be waking up.

It’s progress. You seem to have got too excited, and may not be used to the LD state enough. Situations like that will turn into full blown LDs with practice. This means that you are getting more and more proficient at LD induction :cool_laugh: .

Awsome! Thanks for the information.

The first time I done LD was full blown , I done just 3 LD but except the last one there were full blown.

When you wake up in another dream, it’s called a FA (false awakening). It’s rather common. You should always perform a reality check after you wake up (or you believe you wake up :wink: ) from a LD.

Yeah I know and I think the RC are fairly easy to do in FA.