What huge dreamsign have you missed lately?

Sherman and Mr. Peebody! :happy: They came to me in my dream and I was drawn like them, but I was like, “Eh, this seems normal…” How could I have missed it?! :ack:

i have had a lot of dreams about Lanaina and being a bear, none of them turned into LD’s as far as i remember =/

Missed a dreamsign last night, was rummaging through a person’s drawer really quickly to find something, and thought it might be hidden in a book. Found a book on the desk titled “The sequel to this dream”. Opened it frantically searching for whatever i was looking for, didnt find it.

This is twice now that i’ve missed dreamsigns that specifically referred to dream continuation, rather than awareness of that dream.

I’m sorta expecting my dreams to end now with a big sign saying “TO BE CONTINUED…”

anyone else had successive dreamsigns such as this?

Biggest dreamsign I ever missed, when this really good looking girl in my class asked me out, DUH like that’s ever going to happen in reality.

Still at a time like that I’m hardly focusing on whether or not I’m dreaming :tongue:

Its funny how the mind trick you at time. :content:

Phil Lamar was buttering a monkey named Stanley and wanted me to “pass the tacos.” I passed him a pancake and he put it on like a hat, said “thanks,” and we both started singing that theme to “Three’s Company”–the monkey, too…:eek:

It was short, but how could I have missed it…? :uh:

Once I dreamt about lying in a sewer pipe underground, together with a bunch of road constructivist people, all wearing the yellow helmets and orange tunics. We all had very big mustaches and we were singing songs much like Monthy Pythons lumberjack song.

When I woke up I laughed myself silly I didn’t notice I was dreaming :wallhit:

One thing that happens to me a little too often is when in a dream, I remember that something that exists in the dream I’m having doesn’t exist anymore, and I go, “how strange is that?”, but am never able to develop that thought any further. For instance, a few weeks ago I dreamt about stroking the head of my siamese cat, Sylvi, who passed away this summer. At some point I realized, “wait, how can this be? Sylvi’s dead…”, but I couldn’t turn that into an LD. Dang, it was this close!

Last night I turned into a giant yellow bird which lived under water, and I started teasing a shark…I’d say that’s a pretty big dreamsign to miss :tongue:

how about:
flying
being in the water and breathing
being stabbed twice and surviving
seeing a dog with 2 broken legs walk
getting an axe in your neck and surviving
etc etc

Why do you say that? That happens to me aaall the time. Ahem. Yes. That’s right. :wink:

how about me:P
i’ve missed dreamsigns all the time:P

Exploding dinosaurs :sad:

lol

oh wow i think im finding a pattern, last night i dreamed about exploding birds, they took too much ibuprofen, and exploded

:sad: and i didnt go lucid :sad:

lol, ibuprofen is a pill:p

1 time i had a dream where i was lost and there were some elephants there (which where by the way walking on 2 feet ad they had a spine which allowed them to look and walk as humans and they talked too! There was 1 male and 1 female and they where on hooneymoon! :happy: lol they even had Sunglasses!! and i didnt realize i was lucid! :razz:

I miss HUGE ridiculously obvious dream signs all the time. Just last night…I was running through the woods with Josh Peck (from Drake & Josh on Nickelodeon - you have to have kids to have seen this show). We were being chased by a mob because we stole some old woman’s cookie dough. HELLO!! DREAM SIGN!!

I did try the cookie dough, and it was very good.

I had a LD and i felt that I was going to wake up and i shouted:

• NOO, I dont want to wake up! But i woke up - I thought.
    I woke up in my fathers office (!!!) and that seemed absolutely normal at the moment and I sat up in my bed (that was in the office) and said to myself:
    -Why? Why do I always wake up when i get a LD?!!
    Then I woke up for real and realized that I was just dreaming the last time i woke up!!! :grrr:

Well, let’s see. Last night a went on an ocean adventure in a submarine that just happened to be a box. A cardboard box. The challenge was to submarine the coast of this island successfully. I Saw some pretty colorful and crazy coral reef.