AHHH SOOOOOOOOO HARD!

For some reason i cannot acheieve any lucid dreams n e more.
I have been doing Mild and WBTB ( too scared of Wild) and vild . But now they dont work I just get a Normal Dream.

no point getting frustrated.
they come and go.

my first ld was well over a year ago, i’ve been attempting WILD, then MILD followed by WBTB+WILD and didn’t have another one until just recently, and it was quite vague.

So yeah, took me a year to have my next one. Who knows when you’ll have your next one. Just be patient.

Do WBTB and MILD every night, consistently for 2 weeks and I guarantee you WILL, under any and all circumstances, at the very least have one Lucid Dream. If you keep it up from there the frequency will increase.

Not neccesarily true Darxide.

Look, just relax, and don’t think about it. Do your techniques everynight and they will come.

the most important thingy is NOT to become frustrated and stay motivated, you WILL have an LD if u dont force it too much, just let it come naturally. Just practice your techs MILD/WBTB and keep doing your DJ :wink:

This is like 4 days that I didnt have dream.

Maybe I smoke too much cannabis.

Don’t worry dsystemofadownz, it’s a dry spell, it happens to everybody of us. :smile:

@Sepultura123: it’s possible, cannabis decreases REM sleep time.

If this helps, my first partial lucid dream was acheived when i did WILD.

I was only six and didn’t know about WILD, or any other technique, or lucid dreams. Well i was having trouble going to sleep, so i just stayed in the same spot. All of a sudden i “hear” someone say if you go to sleep i will kill you. I freaked out and didn’t move. Obviosly it was an OH, but i didn’t know that, so i stayed awake. Thats all i could think about. Then all of a sudden I am in my favorite game having a good time when i realize i am dreaming and that the guy is going to kill me. I woke up around six and no one was there, and i was alive and well. So basically, the OH helped me have my first lucid dream

With this subject line, I was expecting a far racier discussion.

Eoghan

:devil:

I have to stop at least for a couple of day, im sure my REM will be far better than he could ever was. :wink:

There’s nothing to fear about WILD… it’s my favorite tech, in fact. It takes longer for some than others, and you may just be having a dry spell. :smile:

Sometimes it can even work best when you don’t even try to have a lucid dream. The only lucid dreams I had came my accident.

BlissfullBlues exactly, like i tried WILD for several weeks a few months ago and didnt get one, then i decided to leave it and the night afterwards i had my first and only WILD ^^