Found yourself doing something stupid

i once found myself standing over the toilet standing against the wall. and then went to the bathroom( i dont know what i was dreaming) then i reawoke with ym refridgerator open, and i was opressed against the side to kewl down. i have down akwards things from sleepin g sadly.

The other week my mum came to wake me up and when she opened my door I jumped out of bed and started prancing around with my hands up like a boxer waiting for a fight.

I’d hate to think what would’ve happened if I didn’t wake up quickly enough and realised she wasn’t a dream assailant :bored:

I got one. :grin:

WELL, we had bought a painting- a fancy one, with a frame and glass and all. As you guys know, I sleep on the floor. We planned on hanging it up the next day, so it was propped against the table.

In a half awake/half asleep faze, I decided to kick the living daylights out of some monster DC… and kicked out the glass of the painting. :eek:

Hehe, yeah… :shy:

I was with some friends at one of their houses and it was really late at night so half of them had passed out or gone to sleep but a couple were still awake playing some video game. I went to sleep on the couch and in the morning they were all talking about how I told them about “the stars” in my sleep…
Im still livin’ that one down… :cry:

Last night I dreamt that I did film studies and I had a part time job as an actor. When I woke up I was really confused for a moment because I couldnt remember if I was a film student or a physics student!

I think I had a maths-y dream the other night, but I dont remember what it was. I wrote in my dream journal “is there a problem [something] results 0,0,0” :confused:

I always get really confused when my alarm goes off… I usually set two alarms and I cant work out which one it is.

I wake up dribbling quite a lot, and I remember once I woke up and said “arghhh!” I think I had been shouting in the dream but luckily it wasnt too loud when I woke up. Also one time I’d had a lot to drink, and when I went to sleep I sleepwalked and peed on my computer chair… :shy:

I laughed of your story some one are very funny !
Sorry but I dont have funny stories like theses to tell.
The worst I have done is surely that I was talking IRL when I was dreaming and my parents will understand.

But sleepwalking scare me Im glad to dont have them.
Its so dangerous… You dont know what you can do.

Thats why I will never kill someone in my dream… Unless its against my will

:uh: This morning–after waking from a very good dream–I found myself hugging all up on one of my pillows…:bored:

Not too stupid–not as stupid as my other stuff…but–that’s just wrong. :content:

^^Hey, nice avatar, rad!
It’s a lot better than mine, I don’t even know what mine is supposed to be…:shrug:

Recently have I done anything stupid? Not to my recollection…

But a while back…say last summer, I was staying at my aunt and uncle’s gettaway. There was this one window that had a beautiful view of this lake, and instead of there being a tiny windowsill, there was enough room to lay down. Cushions were already there, so I grabbed that spot. I remember waking up with the bright sun in my eyes, and I grumpily rolled over…and I rolled enough so that the cushions slipped, I fell, and knocked my head against the hard wood floor…HARD!

Not a good way to get up. I don’t recommend it.

I went to sleep in a hammick which was over twigs and stones and all sorts of great sharp pointy stuff…need i say more

Hey thanks blissfulblues, I’m a family guy buff. I like your avatar too, it looks like a little spaceship in the middle. :wink:

hahaha, I used to do this all the time when I was younger! I used to roll right out of my bed almost everynight. And the bad thing was that there was a desk right next to my bed. So a lot of the times I rolled off of my bed and smashed my face right on the corner of the desk…I can tell you I had my share of bleeding noses as a kid. :neutral:

One time I woke up, and for some reason I didn’t think I was allowed to go back to sleep in my bed. So I got up, got a blanket from the closet, took a pillow and went to sleep in the living room.

Another time I was sleepwalking and my mom told me later that she found me in the kitchen trying to push a dish cloth saying “I can’t put it back, OH NO, I can’t put it back!!!” :eh:

Heh!
As for falling off of beds, I can think of something my dad does all the time.
Every once in a while he’ll fall asleep on our couch he’ll slowly slip of…one body part at a time…Over time he rolls on the ground until he ends up halfway across the room!:???:

Not my pillow, no, MYSELF! I woke up and thought “WTF, why am i kissing my arm?”

I used to wake up hanging from the side of my bed. I was only small, so my sheets held me up, and i always woke up every morning with my face on the floor…

i woke up biting my pillow lol and i woke yellin at my sister lol my brother pied in the refrigerater

Heh, I have done some interesting things. One night I had a dream that this funny little thing wouldn’t get off the roof of my car. I slammed on the brakes and it flew off the roof. I then went to give it a huge soccer kick straight into the woods. When I did I woke up just as my toe drove straight into my dresser. I think I may have ended up fracturing it, though I never did go to a doctor.

Another time I was at a camp sleeping on the top bunk. One morning I woke up and there was blood all over my face and my pillow. My nose also hurt like hell. Apparently in the middle of the night I had fallen off the bunk. Everyone else in the cabin woke up and ran in to see what was happening. I got up, yelled at them to get the f**k out of my room and got back in bed. Of course, I had no recollection of this.

I also move a lot in my sleep. In my old room I had to keep a matress against the wall because I used to hit it so hard I would wake up my parents. The first night in my new room downstairs I put an 18" circular crack in the gyprock.

One time i went to sleep in one room, and woke up in another… strange… i was tucked under the covers and everything. Woke in the spare bed…

Once I had a dream where I had some kind of telepathic powers. I could say or think the name of an object next to me and then it would appear on my hand. I woke up in the morning and thought I could do it IRL too. Now that was a huge disappointment.

Another time I had fallen asleep and in the middle of the night I had gone to the bathroom eyes wide open! My mom told me about this in the morning. I no memory of it at all. Strange.

once i went to bed during the super bowl and my mom told me that i had sleep walked into the basement and said “nice fish” and fell asleep on the floor how queer is that :razz:

My sister used to sing in her sleep. Just randomly you’d hear her singing ‘Didn’t she go to bed like an hour ago?’
‘Oh she’s asleep alright’
A couple of times, when I’ve been sick, with a fever, I’ve had some really weird hallucinations. One time I remember dad at my bedside, and all I can remember is thinking we were in some sort of race, and the only way we would win is if he got ‘the green thing’ and did something with it. The next morning he said I was telling him ‘It’s the green button, gotta hit the green button’ I dunno what the heck I was thinking.

I also recall, in that same night, getting out of bed and standing at my doorway. I got the worst case of Micropsia (the feeling where everything looks like it’s a hundredmiles away, but right next to you at the same time en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropsia) and I looked at the darkness for a while and went back to bed.