what is the 1st dream you remember?

The first dream that I have was about like I haved 4-5 years old.

I was in a random dock and I dont know if its me now or the dream back then but the view on the sea was very limited. Anyway , I was with a little white dog and we were on the dock for no apparent reason. At some time , a big shark come out of the water and eat my legs .

I remember that was the first time I was having pain in a dream. This was such a real pain !

im not sure how old i was but i think i was like 5-6 i was always scraed of stray dogs…any dog that was not held back by any thing. wel anywasy i remember walking down the the street it was kinda dark and there wasn’t much color it was almost black and white. so as i was waslking all these dogs just came out of no where they where evrywhere chaseing me! gr

The first dream I remember was when I was about 4.
I was locked in a small, wooden shack somewhere in a forest. I knew I was in a forest because there was a large window on one side, allowing me to see what was outside. I could see many bright green ferns. This part is hard to explain, but I was trapped in some sort of contraption that moved me from one side of the shack to another…I was laying down in it. It was scary for, me and I yelled “I want my mom!”
I also remember seeing a picture of her face carved into the wall.

seems like i remember my dream clearer then most ppl

frowns I think I remember a very old dream that involves me hiding in our backyard from dinosaurs…

They were eating our chickens and birds… And nobody listened to me when I told them to follow me cause I knew an escape route. I think I gave up eventually and left on my own.

Silly parents and siblings. squints Uh… I think that might’ve been the first dream I’ve ever had. I know I didn’t classify it as a nightmare, though, cause I wasn’t scared.

But yar, that’s… about it. No clue WHEN I had it either. My long-term memory is… uh… less than fantastic? :smile:

I have 2 first dreams. Both were in the same night (i think) and I couldn’t have been older then 4.

The first:
I was simply walking outside into our backyard with my mom to pick apples, except the yard was much smaller then IRL and we only had one tree in the middle (apple tree), and we never had an apple tree at al IRL. I still find this odd because I was watching from a third person view, and I felt much older (like a teen or something). I think I was sitting on the roof, but I might have just been floating about that high.

The other first:
I was at my grandmother’s house with 2 of my cousins, both about the same age as me. We were blowing bubbles into the rain from off the back porch thing. Each of us had our own door on a different wall (except IRL, theres only 2 doors total). I just remember thinking "Hmmm, Why wont the bubbles pop in the rain :confused: ".

ya…odd dreams…I still wonder why everything was so different then IRL. :eh: Eh, maybe I just had a bad memory.

*Ysim wonders this for a moment…

:rip: Unfortunantly my grandma passed away a few years ago. :sad: Well, shes in a better place now :angel:

My first dream that I remember was when I was 4 or 5. Im outside my house, however there’s a stone wall instead of a fence. I walk on it, and in front of me I see a truck dumping trash on our yard. I ask them to stop, but they simply respond “We though this was the city dump” and drive off.

That dream had me confused for days.

laughs and points Six, five, four!

Mine would be of falling off my porch(never happened), and it was a recurring dream… Dunno maybe it was just a long distance to a little kid?

NOX

i remember 2 dreams from very early in my childhood. i would have been 5-7, before grade 1 in school im not too sure of the age.

i used to listen to treasure island on audio cassette. i remember being on an island with a big cliff and i remember falling, seeing a pirate ship in the distance, and waking up.

i do not know if this dream happened before or after this next one that i remember.

i remember flying through a shopping mall. very slow sort of swimming kind of flying. i remember waking up and thinking how cool it was, going back to sleep and being in the same shopping mall and then trying to fly again and succeeding.

these are the earliest dreams that i rememember. i never had any nightmares, while iv been “Scared” in dreams i can honestly say iv never had a true nightmare once.

Well, the first dream I can remember is also my only ever nightmare (If you don’t count this weird sleep paralysis thing I had) I remember to this date. I must have been very young, about 3-4 years old, and it was in my old lounge. I was sitting on the floor playing, and the hands of this old clock we used to have started spinning round very fast in opposite directions. The sky darkened, and there was lightning everywhere. Then, this imaginary evil aunt arrived, and electrocuted my Mum, who was sitting on the sofa unaware, then she turned to me, cackled, then I woke up.

After that for a couple of weeks I can remember having this SP type thing (Because they were so long ago I don’t remember if they were dreams or not, if they were dreams, they are the most real I ever had). When I woke up, I felt completely paralysed, but I could just stagger across my bedroom, but I was really disorientated, then I tried screaming but no sound came out. I am not sure what to class this as, as although I felt paralysed and kinda was, I could still move a little bit, so it may have been a dream. I know this last paragraph may seem a bit off-topic but it was triggered by this first dream, I believe.

~Ed~

The first one I can recall was a nightmare (I guess those ones are always more memorable) when I was about 6 or so.
I was in my basement and this ninja was throwing those ninja stars at me. After some skillful dodging by yours truly, I managed to run upstairs and find my mom and her friend talking by the front door. I was frantic at this point and tried to tell them someone was trying to kill me. But they couldn’t see me or hear me. It was like I was invisible or I felt that way … I can kind of see where that was coming from.

My earliest dream is either(i don’t remember which came first, only that they were from long ago) one where I was at my kitchen counter with 2 characters from a soap oprea my mom used to watch. There was a huge scorpion on the counter, about 2 feet long, and one of them squashed it, and they both carried it over my head and put it in the sink.

The other is one where I would be at the top of my staircase, and I was small, so my arms could not reach both railings at the same time, but in the dream, the streched and reached both and I slid down the stairs holding both railings. When I woke up I always thought it was real!

The first dream I can remember is one I had when I was… I dunno, about five, maybe six.

It was a weird nightmare, it was where Tom from the Tom & Jerry cartoons was trying to hit Jerry with his puke, which was dark purple, and all the while he was swelling like a balloon.

It scared/disturbed me, I remember waking up with really wide eyes.

Now, it just sounds weird. O_o

The first dream I recall was a nightmare as well… it wasn’t very scary, but very vivid. I was maybe… 7 I think.

There was this evil woman chasing me, she was going to kill me or something, and I was hiding under a chair, thinking that she couldn’t find me there. And then this mini-bus with all my classmates came along the road, and they told me to jump in, and I could get away from the evil lady. :slight_smile:

Funny how that one dream stuck to my mind… I remember having lots of other dreams at that time, but THIS is the only one I remember.

When I was 4 years old I was in Hospital and once I had a dream in which I was in home.

The very first fragment of a dream I remember, happened when I must have been about 4 (maybe younger).

It was in black and white and I remember being in this really small room packed with large cages, and I looked into one of the cages and my dog, Snoopy, that I had at the time was in the cage. I was really sad for him. :cry:

My first dream that I can remember:

I dreamt I was in my bedroom and got up to look out the window. outside I saw these H U G E black monsters with red eyes and red mouths. They towered above the trees outside. Below them were little tiny policemen with butterfly-type nets trying to catch this gigantic monsters. I went dowstairs to alert my family and saw our dog, Molly, sitting by the entertainment center on her side. I looked closer and saw that a square flap of fur was cut on her fur, exposing her skin. I looked up and into my “dream eyes” (the eyes that I as observing the dream in) and said to the sleeping me “The (insert monsters name I can’t remember) did this!”

Weird. :eek:

The earliest dream I can remember was from when I was around 4 or 5 or so. I was at a playground sliding down a slide and both of my parents were there and everyone looked so happy it was… kinda weird now that I think about it.

The first dream I remember having was when I was around 5 or so.

It was kind of a weird dream…I was at a halloween party(I think) and two people, one dressed as a fried egg, and one as a piece of bacon are trying to get me. They push down my mom and there is no one to help me…I remember climbing on top of the ‘egg’ and that’s when it gets foggy :content:

It’s kind of funny, but I’m not surprised at the type of dream it was, I often had(and have) alot of nightmares. :smile:

-Katie