Guys You Would Love to dream About

Uhm… Kenai? :shy:

I dreamt of Quantum Physics once… well technically it was Quantum Mathematics but that would totally defeat the purpose of this post, whatever that may be.

Gackt… But I’ve already did… several times, lucid and non lucid… (Good for background music in a dream XD)

Bruce Lee! :happy: I just want to ask him a few things–nothing else…

:uh: Well…maybe fight a few bad guys, too! :ok:

john frusciante!!:D)…again and again …i love talking to john in my dreams :content: …and also jamming with him :cool:

I’ve just seen swordfish…I can’t believe I’ve never noticed this guy before… :eek:

Hugh Jackman:
imdb.com/gallery/ss/0244970/ … an,%20Hugh

Aw…you said Hugh Jackman already–yeah…he’s cool :ok:

Oh, I see it now, he was mentioned before…but not by me! He is sexy :tongue:

Sexy? :eek: Whoa…no–I just think he’s cool–I’m not like–oh :bored:oooh–you’re a fe…male

Sorry… :tongue:

Yeah, he’s cool, though…I especially liked him in Van Helsing :good:

Neo from the Matrix lol.

I don’t like how he speaks…to breathy if you know what i mean :meh:…still an awesome guy to hang out with …you could become Lucid easily with all the flying:D

There are more guys than girls posting in this thread! :shock:

And here’s one more :tongue:

I’d like to meet the dancing midget in the dreams of the FBI agent in the TV-series Twin Peaks. That’d be pretty dope…

Other than that… I guess some historical figures… like Napoleon or emperor Augustus…

No current-day celebrities or anything like that. I really don’t have any sexual interest in meeting these people I’ve mentioned here btw :smile:

/me looks at the picture of Hugh Jackman and faints :thud:

Woah…I didn’t even know who he was until now! What was I doing all my life?

Yes, Hugh Jackman is quite a guy :wink:

I wanna dream about Michael Jackson again–I never got to finish that dance off we were havin’ :sly:

I think I was winnin’ :content:

Ooh, the list never ends…

I already have Trent Reznor (singer from NIN,) Maynard Keenan (A Perfect Circle/Tool singer) and Snape from Harry Potter on my “to-meet-in-LD-list”. Ah, that would be so awesome… oh and Richard Ramirez if anyone knows who he is (serial killer). The last one just because… well I just wanna ask him some questions lol.

Dream on. // Olesia

Oh! Before I forget: That one dude from BeastMaster–you know…that smartsy kinda guy–he’s cool :ok:

Woot, I met Trent Reznor in my dream tonight dances around :yay:

Wait…who’s that?

jared leto in requiem for a dream :razz: (j/k, but i saw his name mentioned in here and this is prolly the only movie iv seen with him in it, good movie)

johnny depp in fear and loathin in las vegas

and benicio del toro from the same movie.

as long as they had their suitcases full of drugs, i got nothin against them being in my dreams.

not that im gay but i can safely say that if i was a girl, Colin Farrell would do it for me haha :wink: