Girls you would love to dream about... Part II

/me walks over to SRZ

“Don’t worry, you always have the entire cast of Buffy and Lucy Lu…”

/me walks back over to Rikku

aah…yeah well…HEY!..the ENTIRE cast?..you trying to say i got a thing for the guys as well?..growls

I MEANT THE ENTIRE FEMLE CAST! but the guys are funny…

no comment on the guys :razz:

they are funny… but this is about the girls… Sarah Michelle Gellar anyone?

I must be a dawg or somethin’–but, check these cosplay girls out…:wink:
Mimi
Mmm…she looks nice
Wow!
Felicia

And…a little somethin’ for myself…:content:

I LOVE females! They’re only the GREATEST thing in LIFE! :good:

1: WOAH :cool_laugh: she’s the best one outta this whole thread…but i have to ask…is that real or photoshopped…something about the face looks slightly off.

2: looks more like a ny prostitute :neutral: nooo thankyou

3: meh…ok…nothing special though

4: OH DEAR GOD NO :eek:

Well, I somewhat agree with the first one–I don’t think she’s the best, though–no, that’s not photoshopped :razz:

But, what’s the "OH DEAR GOD NO :eek: "-thing about? :confused:

look at her teeth man…its like…a 5 inch gap in between each one…plus shes white as a zo…uh…dead guy

:shrug: I think she looks nice ^^

But, the fifth one is who I’m feelin’…I wish I coulda made it bigger >.< --she’s too beautiful (yes I know, beauty isn’t everything…)

yeah she’s cute…but im sticking with the first one…and michelle T…and alysson ha…yeah

dear god why cant someone just make a VR dome and plug me into it like the matrix for the rest of my life…complete control of everything drools

i could have my own little zombie annihilation force
me,michelle T,Sadie (my gf),rikku ( :razz: ) alysson, lucy lu and whoever the HELL is in that first picture :cool_laugh:

[jim carry(sp) mode] thats just something ugly people say :tongue:

It’s Yuna!

YEP! :woot:

Huey, you naughty boy. That was a kasumi cosplay… drools umm… yep, the first one was Kasumi from Dead or Alive 2… good guy… good boy…

Any cosplay of Ayane? I liked her better than Kasumi…

Yeah, I found some, but they don’t really look like her…:eh:

okay… that happens, unfortunately, i came across one of rikku… it was a man in a dress… a tight one too…

/me shudders

laughs self to pieces…litterally
the one that plays…whats her name in serenity…Rain?..nah thats not it…well the black haired psycic, ass kicking one…she’s the defenition of hot ^^
i mean which male wouldnt like a girl who could tell the future and fend off an entire army of armed runner zombie like creatures single handedly with only a twig?

girl with acrobatic abilities + girl that can kick serios ass with or without weapons = HOT
exept for the whole “crazy weapon” side of her…i dont want her to suddenly go nuts because a coca cola ad had a subliminal message in it (watch the film if you dont know what i mean)

I’m trying to find a really good Chun Li cosplay–for Domi Li–but, I can’t find any good ones…

How about…her

Well…meh–she’s alright, I guess…

This topic is now starting to go off topic. It is girls you would love to dream about … not “Let’s search the web for hot looking girls” :tongue:
/me throws truits at Huey and HebrewB