the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic

You could become huge and juggle various objects; Cars, Helicopters ect.

Become president and make horrible decisions; From now on america will be forced to eat peanut butter an eel sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I know that the president only passses laws but you could use mind cotrol to make laws on the legislative branch.

For a Lucid Adventure, i think the dreamer should go to a wishing Island, where there are doors and behind the doors is the dreamers special wish and it comes true. So they can spend some time in their wish world.

ConstantDreamer

I would like to try this for a month… as a quest… well its more or less a quest for everyone else.

Take a symbol or something… and say two people know what that symbol is. Now, everyone else is to try (in a LD) to find what the symbol is and what it means to them. Then at the end of the month, the mod can post what the symbol was.

It would be really interesting to see how close people can get to the symbol.

i like that idea carnun :happy:

I have a symbol in mind… I can PM it to you if you want.

I had an idea for a quest, but I don’t know how well it’ll work. I actualy planned to do this when I get my first LD. :tongue:

Call your SG and get a symbol (something simple). Then create(draw/paint/scuplt…what ever) it when you wake up.

Just an idea that I had…

Draw a glowing glyph that represents yourself?

This suggestion is very simple (the advantage here being that anyone ought to be able to do it on the first try), and that is - next time somebody has a lucid dream, they should take a look at what they are wearing at the time. I think it’s a good idea because in two of my lucid dreams I spent a lot of time worrying about my clothes because I discovered I was wearing my pyjamas out in public. (Very stylish pyjamas, mind you, but that’s beside the point. :razz: )

I think it’s interesting to see whether you’re wearing real clothes that you actually own, or whether your dream just makes up random ones for you. I know a lot of us don’t notice our clothes while dreaming, but it’s such an easy thing to do - why not?

I like that idea, because I find that I am usually wearing something out of the ordinary, like a different pair of glasses or a pair of pants I don’t really own.

The few dreams that I remember what I was wearing, I found it was slim to none. I was completely naked or atleast, not wearing a shirt. :tongue:

how about, meet your past self. or meet your future self.

There’s a theory that we have different parts of us in our subconscious. For example internalized parents, frightened child, the critic, the ‘you can do it!’ cheerleader, etc. Anyway, we could meet those parts of ourselves in ours dreams and see what they would like to tell us. Or, if it’s the frightened child, for example, we could tell him/her that s/he doesn’t need to be afraid and see how it affects us in waking life.

We could learn how to become psychic in ours dreams and see if it transferes into waking life.

i’ve got an idea for an LD quest,
“exit the matrix”:stuck_out_tongue:

How about finding your furry self? (For those aquainted with this: your own fursona.)

Eh? What’s a ‘fursona’? (Like ‘persona’, maybe?)

Yeah. Like, me, I’m intelligent and wise, therefore I’m a fox with “racial” abilities limited to Intelligence and Wisdom. (My fursona doesn’t at all look like an owl, tho. :wink: :tongue:)

Ah, so it’s like an animal identity related to your personality. Okay, I get it. :content:

Its a little like transforming into a animal quest.

Can’t really say so. I mean, an animal yes, but the purpose is to find your own fursona. :smile:

Perhaps a cool quest would be to evaluate the psychology of our DC’s. Ask them questions, test their will, see if they realize that they share the same CNS as you. Ask for advice. Something like that.