LD4all Quest #5: Solar Moon: Dreaming our way to 2012

wow, incredible experiences there nick, thank you for sharing. You have such powerful and magical dreams. I especially enjoyed reading your tree experience. You inspire me to dive deeper in my dreams as well :smile:

[kin=72]

Solar Moon, Alpha 5
Kin 72: Yellow Resonant Human
Yellow Cosmic Seed Year

Conscious Dream: Whisked Away by a Galactic Travel Guide
Intention: Following on from my previous dreams during this 2012 project, I set the intention to visit the Solar Dreaming Age of 2012 and beyond. I focused my intention with a very simple visualisation, holding an image of the Sun divided into four quadrants (like a target or focus beam) - wishing that it would call me on through.

I’m at my family home. I think I’m “awake”, and am trying to set myself in a mindstate that’s ripe for a lucid dream. Rather than wrapping a pillowcase around my eyes (to block out extra light), I am looking up at the night sky. It’s actually a dawn sky. Quite surreal - the beginnings of a pink/orange colour are forming, twirled in amongst a blue / black night sky.

[LD]As I lie there, I realise that herein lies a key to lucid dreaming, one must really feel/zone into the unique sensation of the “night” - that surreal twilight space. As I become more conscious in expanding this awareness, I begin to verge into awakening within the dream. I hear the voice of my dad calling out from the house, and then all of a sudden the wind begins to blow again. I feel it’s force from afar.

For a moment, I am still aware of my dad yelling out from the kitchen - yet I push on - allowing the expansive Space beyond, to lift me upwards. I am twirled up in a galactic animation, one that draws me into the sensation and presence of each of the interplanetary bodies which permeate the scene. I watch, as Mercury, Venus, Earth, the planets all spiral into formation, moving into orbit about the Sun. Now I see the solar system.

And then a flicker, the scene Zooms-Out. Now follows the Galactic view, our solar system as part of the larger galaxy. I hear Valum Votan speaking in the background, quoting from the Quran, about the majestic expanse of allah’s creation. These words, are moving - adding power and a sense of revelation to the experience. The zooming continues. Each time, I seem to step back into another deeper layer of the galactic lens. Finally, I am observing the movement of whole galactic world systems. I watch them spin about on long spiral orbits, which take the form of coloured strands of energy and light, interweaving amongst one another. Strand amongst strand amongst strand. I am at once a part of this grand galactic scheme.

By this stage, the scene begins to experience transition. I can feel the presence of a guide here with me - who I know I can ask questions, and so the scene makes the space to accomodate our mental mode of conversation. At first I see images/diagrams, relating to the earlier scenes. I see “vector-diagrams” showing the movement of cosmic forces, and other unusual material. Yet this is all quite difficult to recall.

I talk for a moment with my guide, who gradually takes on the appearance of human form. After some time, it appears I’ve got to go. Apparently, me and a friend have some kind of meeting with “Julie” that we need to attend to. I let him know that I’ve gotta return so I can hold this experience in my memory to share when I return to the world, giving him a friendly punch on the back. “Seeya mister!” I say - as though it were one of my own personal idioms.

I ask him if there’s anything he thinks we should see on the return voyage “home”. He seems to think that’s up to me, kindly showing me a door on the left, which leads into a little elevator. As I enter the elevator, I realise the bizarreness of this whole experience - of being able to suddenly return from such a place, by means of an elevator. It seems my house is on the floor below. I wake soon after.[/LD]

[com]Comments: Quite incredible the way this dream all came together. I wasn’t able to retain as much of the experience in a level of energetic/bodily remembering as I sometimes do, but it was really cool to be whisked away like that, caught up in the animation.

I always wonder about experiences like this. For me that whole animation, seemed like a teaching specifically directed to me by a guide in the dreamspace. A meditation held and released as a thoughtform, which I can then interact with within the dreaming.

I’m excited now - at the thought of continued visits to this “Solar Dreaming Age”.[/com]

Hey Q.

Thanks for the comments. I definitely encourage you to make the dream your own! It did happen on your birthday, right :smile:

It is great that we have more people participating in this project. This is the first time, all three forums have collaborated in this way. Let’s make something special of the moment.

I’ve asked Ron (sunwolf) to drop by with some project questions, so as to engage us in the exploration of 2012, and it’s significance.

Nick

:wow: nick, you have some incredible dreams. I am going to try and visit the Solar Dreaming Age too sometime.

Friday march 10 2006

Nick

I’m biking with nick in Australia. The weather is beautiful. We are riding on the left side of the road, on a 2 way bicycle path, very new and smooth. Nick is riding a white racebike. I have trouble keeping up with him because he goes so fast. We discuss things (I have forgotten alas), I find it very interesting but am also struggling to keep by his side. I’m riding to the left of him.

[snip]

We are now or have been, somehow in 2012, and will return. There is a big male DC, black/shadow like, a bit giant like, who asks us questions. We have to go through some kind of vortex. There is a 3rd person in our group now, who I can’t recall. They now have stepped through the vortex already.

I have to go alone. I take a yellow hardcase suitcase, hold on to it, and jump in. This takes me to my destination.

Ron has created some great questions for us all. Just quote this topic, and add your answers to the post…

Ponder these questions, and give it some thought, and answer them as a way to seed your Active Dreaming adventure on the Way to 2012.

Questions:

[color=DARKBLUE]1. Write a brief paragraph on what you’ve heard about 2012.

1. Since we are in the New Millennium, and as Arthur C. Clark’s book, and later movie, 2001 A Space Odyssey implied mankind would be traveling to other planets by now; what do you believe is in store for us by 2012?

2. Many psychics are calling 2006-2007 as a cleansing time, and by 2010 the Indigo children will have banished war and brought peace to the world. War is obsolete. Do you think this is possible?

3. What do you know about how 2012 is related to the ancient Mayans?

4. What will be your quest, to explore in dreams on the Way to 2012? [/color]

Questions:

1. Write a brief paragraph on what you’ve heard about 2012.

I think I already gave a rough outline in the project description :wink:

2. Since we are in the New Millennium, and as Arthur C. Clark’s book, and later movie, 2001 A Space Odyssey implied mankind would be traveling to other planets by now; what do you believe is in store for us by 2012?

This question is very open-ended - there are so many ways one could go with it.

Do I think we might be experimenting with travel to other planets? I guess it’s possible, but I haven’t done much research in that area. All I know is that Virgin wants to have it’s Virgin Galactic space tourism running by 2008.

I must admit I wouldn’t mind looking down on Earth from Space, as an adventure, but I imagine fuelling regular trips to space is only going to lend itself to a little additional transformation on our already crippled biosphere? Who knows though - maybe once they’re up there - those same people paying for the flight - will be touched by what they see - and decide to do something really positive for our planet?

For me however, I’m most interested in what’s happening to our consciousness in the years ahead. I think we’re going to see more people getting called into conscious/lucid dreaming, and other forms of spiritual practise.

What would I like to see of 2012? Many, many more people dedicating themselves towards tuning in, and becoming a vessel for the noospheric or planetary consciousness that is awakening in these times. Spending some time away from tv/computers, and committing to regular meditation, creates that space within each of us, through which the noosphere (mental envelope of Earth) may begin to express itself.

3. Many psychics are calling 2006-2007 as a cleansing time, and by 2010 the Indigo children will have banished war and brought peace to the world. War is obsolete. Do you think this is possible?

Well there are always two parts of me which answer questions about prophecy.

The first is probably the skeptic, who tells me that such a vision seems idyllic and lovely, but that given the current political situation and the vast power of world governments and corporations - it is quite unlikely.

On the other side, I also like really positive visions. I like to imagine a world filled with little communities forming, happy smiling people working together towards our reintegration with the natural world.

As far as visions go - this dream from Morpheus, is one that gives me real faith our work is valuable and that we still moving in a very positive direction.

Dreaming of Peace in the Sea of Life

4. What do you know about how 2012 is related to the ancient Mayans?

I think I talked about that in the project description.

5. What will be your quest, to explore in dreams on the Way to 2012?

I’m going to experiment with visiting the “Solar Dreaming Age” of 2012 and beyond… I think it will bring me many interesting/exciting experiences. I am also open to meeting others in that dreamspace, so if you feel a call, then I encourage you to reach out to me in spirit before dreaming on this project. [/color]

[color=indigo]The “indigo” children. I am only commenting because I have heard of them before. If you haven’t, here is something I found about them:

metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/

If you click on the “Indigo Child Caracteristics” link, one of the bullets is this:[/color]

[color=indigo]I just found this bit of information interesting.
[/color]

Well Q you know - I do love riding. I bought one this year, to help me get around - while I’ve been moving out. it’s much cheaper than a tram :wink: I use it to go to work, uni, pretty much everywhere. How I love the feeling of whizzing by, with a nice cool breeze in the air.

My bike is however a mountain bike - and it’s black (not white). Nevertheless, what’s interresting is that we somehow got to 2012. You weren’t lucid at this point, were you?

Interesting that you had a Yellow suitcase. What an unusual color…

Nick

Questions:

1. Write a brief paragraph on what you’ve heard about 2012.

it’s the start of a new cycle, according to the mayan calendar.

2. Since we are in the New Millennium, and as Arthur C. Clark’s book, and later movie, 2001 A Space Odyssey implied mankind would be traveling to other planets by now; what do you believe is in store for us by 2012?

maybe they have put the first human on mars. But frankly i hope mankind will turn around and look after their own beautiful planet first instead of spending all those millions/billions on trying to find something on other planets.

3. Many psychics are calling 2006-2007 as a cleansing time, and by 2010 the Indigo children will have banished war and brought peace to the world. War is obsolete. Do you think this is possible?

i’m sorry but i don’t think that makes any sense.

4. What do you know about how 2012 is related to the ancient Mayans?

i know the date marks the beginning of a new cycle in the calendar.

5. What will be your quest, to explore in dreams on the Way to 2012?

I want to see where I will be at that time, and what LD4all looks like.

Your dream explora is really wonderful.

You got to have real talent in dream to have already 3 dreams about 2012 ! Or the passion of 2012 run in your vein. When you have a passion is a lot easier to dream about it.

Inlak´ech,
Dear kins, I´d like to share just a doubt which came to me when I saw a discobery doc that said that the gregorian calendar was artificial, though innacurate. Due to the conjuntion that could be seen as the belem star happened at the -7 or -6 A.C. as the astrological records say and that Herodes could be The Grate and not Antipas.
As we know, mayan calendar is the most exact one, and fixed the birth of Jesus with grate exactitude, but we don´t have an accurate “Roseta stone” to compare and decode it, and the one we had become 6 or 7 years wrong.
Just taking the posibility of this being trouth, and as a friend said, we only have to watch owr reality and it logical final development if everything keeps going like this, will the end of this system should take so long?
2012 - 7 or -6 wow! make your maths…
Inlak´ech
Matías

This is my first post :smile:

On topic of 2012, i strongly, stronly suggest anyone truely interested read David Wilcock’s free book on his webpage.
Untill one year ago I was tremendously adverse to anything religous (especialy dogmatic) or spiritual for that matter. Until I read this book. It’s asking a lot as it’s quite long, but is well worth the read. I got a free text-to-speech reader form download.com and got through it in a week. If you don’t have time for it all, check out the specific chapters relating to the Myan Calandar … here’s the link
divinecosmos.com/cms/index.p … &Itemid=36

I’m not sure if this was a “2012” dream in the strict sense of the word, yet it did seem to conjure up the spirit of the “Solar Dreaming Age”, as in my earlier dream…

[kin=93]

Solar Moon, Alpha 26
Kin 93: Red Lunar Skywalker

Conscious Dream: A Sacred Creation
[LD]I’m outside near the clothesline. I’m here with my two sisters - both the younger and the older one. There’s something amazing in the air. It’s almost as though we’re all on mushrooms - deeply immersed in a mutual psychedelic experience. The energy about us is galactic - spaced-out, and transforming as we speak! I’m dazzled by it all, extremely excited at being able to share the experience with my sisters. I am thinking back to how this brings back the energy of some recent lucid dreams of mine. The atmosphere is so telepathic that I can literally bring the power and essence of my dreams, into the energetic space which surrounds us. My heart is expanding with the excitement our circle is generating. Part mentally/part physically, I hold a particular form and placement of my arms and hands, which seems to telepathically shape and invoke the next evolution of the dream.

Now, we turn to look in the other direction. All these bubbles have appeared - bubbles seemingly breathed into existence, not simply by our own personal dreaming, but by some greater galactic source. I watch as these huge metre-high bubbles show up all around us - immediately thinking of the old game “Bubble Bobble” I used to play as a child, and how Bubbles have been a key theme in a number of my more exciting conscious dreams. I recall how once before in a lucid dream, a spirit came to my room. In response to my question “How do I become formless like you”, she had replied that I should “blow bubbles”.

So I take what seems like the next logical step, I try and jump inside one of the bubbles! Yet when I do so, it’s not what I expect. Instead, the scene about me suddenly seems to switch itself into a kind of pause, disappearing from view. A little disappointed, I take leave from the bubble (I’m not sure if I ever got inside?). To my relief, I see that the dream has retained it’s beauty and power.

I look up beyond the house, now huge banners begin to appear, covering the skies with their messages of mythic resonance. We all stare, gidded by the magic of the scene. The first reads:

“A Sacred Creation…
Sacred Creation”

These worlds are written extremely large - and the banner stands out most prominently against the morning sky. I allow myself to take in the beauty of this message. I notice that other banners are showing up now; for some reason they remind me of something my friends EveN and Chris from the Planet Art Network would create. I see a part of the banner, as though a section of a patchwork quilt. It makes me laugh because it seems like such a clever play on words. “Ahau Falls”. (the traditional name for the Sun used by the Maya was Ahau - so that conjured up an image of little drops of the Sun raining down upon the world)[/LD]

When we finally “wake” I’m there in the kitchen with them both; ever so happy that we were all there together, and were able to bring back little tales from our experiences there. It seems they were memorising things too. And then… after a few moments… I realise that I’m still in a false awakening. I exert a gentle push of my consciousness, and finally return to my body.

[com]Comments: This was a pretty funky dream. I remember lots of cool feelings when we were in that circle together. I really felt the power of telepathy not only as a vehicle of communication, but also as a medium for creation. It was as though I came into telepathic communication, not only with my sisters, but also with the living “material” from which the dream takes form. In coming into alignment with the dream, I was able to gently shape and form it. Actually writing this - gives me shivers. I recall how the name for Sea Life, when I first witnessed it in my lucid dream, was “Adobe Sea Life”. Adobe or clay, definitely has a similar shapeable quality about it.

When I woke from the dream, I was still buzzing from the experience. Being a little nostalgic at times, I was kinda interested in going back into dreaming, with the intention of learning or travelling aboard one of those “bubbles”.[/com]

According to the ‘day/age’ theory of the Old Testament, the ‘end of the world’ will take place in 2008 + or - 4 years. :smile: It’s only + - 4 because the Hebrew calendar got messed up waaay back there, and the level of uncertainty is 4 years. Assuming it’s off by +4 years, then that would be 2012.

great dream nick :happy: I know bubble bobble, was one of my favourite games :grin: I can see that scene with you and the bubbles. Quite amazing as always.

saturday april 1 2006
[kin=93]
red lunar skywalker

Quest for 2012
I’m in bed next to my husband. However he looks like my ex boyfriend. Confused why I would see him like this I go downstairs to the bathroom. I do a RC

[LD]Lucid! :happy: Yay! Everything is so incredibly clear and looks so real. The house is lighter than IRL.

what to do… ah yes, the 2012 Quest. I’m in front of our meditation room. I say:“behind the door is a guide who will take me to 2012”. I open the door, and who do I see?

Annette! :happy: My SG. I’m so happy to see her and I hug her.

We stay in the room but are at the same time in 2012. A tv (which isn’t there IRL) is on with the sound incredibly loud. It’s very annoying. It shows the news.

I spot a magazine on a table with an ad. It shows the earth like a ball that fell into water. The catchphrase is something like “The earth might be a ball, but if it falls into the water, who will be at the side to get it out?”

I browse back to another page. It is the same ad, but this time it shows two little boys playing football with a white ball. They accidentally kicked the ball into the water. They are at the side looking at the ball. Their father is busy fishing it out with a pole.

I try to follow what is said on the tv. It seems like a news show. What year is this? 2007? 2005? It’s too early. I have trouble following it. It feels like it is disasters, floods, things like that.

[snip]

Oh! i also want to see where i will be in 2012 and what LD4all will look like! Annette and me step through the window.

[snip - skipped due to personal info :tongue:]

The LD is fading. Nooo! I don’t want it to stop just yet! I rub my hands and shout:“increase lucidity, increase lucidity, prolong lucidity, prolong lucidity”.

It helps, the dream stabilizes and I stay inside.

What about LD4all, i want to see LD4all. Annette takes me to my childhood home, that has now been rebuilt as a fancy hotel with a beautiful wooden floor.

We look for a room. The rooms have names like:“Love”, “Peace”, “prosperity”, “harmony”, “happyness”

Annette tells the hostess we will take the most expensive room and evaluate it. We go inside (I can’t remember what name was on the door). It is a small room, it looks like it is a child’s room. There are colorful toys inside.

I look for a computer, do they still have those in 2012? Ah there is one, with a flatscreen monitor. I type LD4all.com but i have trouble typing the URL. Several results appear, that all have LD4all in the name.

something like mysite.LD4all.com. I start to worry. LD4all will still exist by then won’t it? I look at Annette. She smiles knowingly. [/LD]

This was again an extremely long and vivid LD. There was more to it, especially the first part but all I clearly remember of that is the magazine with the ad in it.

Hurray for your dream Q! You did it.

And you met your spirit guide (which reminds me I had a fun dream of my spirit guide that night too. I’ll have to share it somewhere)

That phrase about the Earth brings up an interesting metaphor.

Did you think the floods and disasters might actually happen?

I’m glad you decided to check out ld4all. The only idea that came for me reading the address - was that perhaps there are different sections for different people - thus mysite.ld4all.com. Maybe it links into your idea of having a special dream journal built into the site?

I love the childhood house. It soudns beautiful. I did wonder about why the most “expensive” room was so small. Did it seem special in some way?

Great dreamin’

Nick

This wasn’t so much a dream about 2012 exactly (yet again), but it just had that otherworldly quality to it. this moon has been such a powerful dreaming time for me - and I couldn’t help but think the message was appropriate…

[kin=95]

Solar Moon, Silio 28
Kin 95: Blue Self-Existing Eagle

I Define in order to Create
Measuring Mind
I seal the Output of Vision
with the Self-Existing tone of Form
I am guided by the power of Magic

Conscious Dream: Get Up and Do Something!
[ND]I’m in a room or foyer - in a school. I’m watching a story unfold, like one might watch a movie. Howevern I’m also a participant. As I stand in the foyer - a boy I know from afterschool care, called Billy (whose about 11 years old) comes in - crying. I somehow know that he has experienced a deep and very moving revelation. You can see it in the manner of his tears. Apparently he has learnt that he is Christ.

I am moved by this - relieved that I encouraged him to value his own personal gifts. Seemingly, I was being moved by greater forces than I could imagine. Me and another guy sit there to comfort him. One can’t help but imagine the sense of responsibility and surrender that he may be feeling right now.[/ND]

[LD]Though the story continues, I eventually find myself becoming conscious within the dream. I’m up on the edge of a hill, an outlook, all alone. The hill is similar to that mountain in Brazil, where the statue of Jesus? looks down upon the city below. Only that in my dream, it’s nightime, and I am not really paying that much attention to what’s before me. Instead, I am pondering the earlier part of the dream. Even though I understand that there was a lot of symbolism there, the appearance of Jesus as a theme within my dreaming seems important. That image of Billy crying as he walked into the room had an affect on me.

In a quest for great understanding, I start calling out Jesus to “teach me”. I scream out from this hilly outlook, again and again and again. I’m not sure really who to ask. Is Jesus within or outside as well? Do I go into my heart, or do I call out to the universe for “Jesus”, or is it some kind of combination. The confusion bewilders me, but then as if in response, I suddenly feel a powerful burst of energy pulling me down outside edge of the mountain. Against an awe-inspiring night sky, I begin shuttling down along a shimmering etheric tunnel, gaining speed, being led along by an invisible current. I am reminded of an experience Mary once shared with me - and wonder if I will be called right down into the center of the Earth. For a moment it feels like that too, but I do not resist. I trust that I am being guided.

When I finally come to “land” it is with a splash. I am shimmied down to the creek, which runs along the valley in front of my family home. I am first rolled forward in the water, and then back again. Somewhat in the manner of an invisible crane or forklift at work (though much more pleasant to the senses). And then I am in the creek, moving through the water. The voice of a narrator speaks - talking about me from a third person perspective, relating the things we have worked on with our dreaming, in the form of different water games. It seems like he is reflecting on the successes of the Sea Life forum, making them conscious. As I hover about in the creek, I can feel the life in the water below. Little streams of energy and character there below me.

I turn in the other direction, as the voice of a teacher continues. He talks about people on Earth, and the fact that they’ve forgotten “they don’t have to keep coming back to their body”. Intrigued, I ask him if that means I don’t have to either, however he seems to suggest that I’ll have to remain in body. What a shame!

I walk on now, coming to this strange kind of pole. I seem to know that I’ve had to climb this pole once before. I wrap myself around it. It’s quite tall, but with some effort, I manage to leverage myself up. At the top there is a message. It reads “Get Up and Do Something for the Earth”.[/LD]

[com]Comments: I really liked this dream. That message at the end seems like it was meant not only for me. These are powerful times, and there is a lot of great work that can be done by everyone.

My very first dream of 2012 (almost three years ago now), also connected with Christ, so it was interesting to see that connection come up again, on the final day of our “Dreaming Our Way to 2012” project. I felt the beginning of the dream was significant too. In waking life, I did indeed encourage Billy to run a football clinic with the other kids. Perhaps Billy is also symbolic of my inner child, allowing, as one dream put it, to “let Christ live through me”.

What I also liked about this experience, was that it showed me how much my dreaming has changed. These days, I seem to be very tuned into spiritual powers, who can actually navigate and guide me through the dreamspace. And yet, I have not lost my autonomy. There are still tests I must walk on my own.[/com]

congrats on that beautiful dream nick! That message at the end, “get up and do something for the earth”… I’ve had a dream that can be related to that and it reminds me of the ‘earth report’ dream as well.

That other message"they don’t have to keep coming back to their body"… it all speaks of enlightenment to me. And making people aware of things. I can’t put in words what i feel in this dream, only that it appears you are going to a similar thing as i’m going through.

There is a lot of ‘awakening’ going on at this time.

thank you everybody who participated.
This Quest will remain open during one moon to evaluate.