The BIG Suneye Topic - part II

Suneye has worked for me three times before, but one question, in the second phase of sleep after the one hour waking period are you supposed to do the third eye focus for five minutes and turn over for sleep or do it till you feel the vibrations?

I think you have to do it until you enter a LD, like all the WILD methods.

I’ll try tonight, the only thing is I’m only 15, my mum might wake up and tell me to go back to bed or something. Shes also really crummy about when I have to get up and stuff.

After two days of using this technique I had na LD! I didn’t WILD but I did the eye focusy thing, then rolled onto my side because that’s the only position i can sleep in and kept doing it and repeating the suggestion, later that night I had a really long clear LD. I’m about to go back to bed cos my hour is up.

Qapla :smile:

Suneye seems to only work for a limited time for me, the first time I tried it I had lots of LDs for 2 months and then it stopped working for me :cry: I then didn’t use it for almost a year and it worked again for a few days before it stopped working :bored: I will try to get it working consistently since it’s the only tech where I have more than 20% chance of actually succeeding in getting a LD. The first time I tried it I probably had a 50%+ chance of getting a LD with it :grin: and if I didn’t get a LD I’d atleast get increased dream recall.

If I rememeber corectly I had 7 LDs the first 7 days I tried suneye :eek: but some of the nights had none and others I had several LDs. And I can do this tech when going to sleep at night and it’s the only way I have a chance of getting an LD early in the night.

<rambling_mode: off>

Nevermind… Lack of intelligence on my part!

Can you download that?

So I was browsing through some topic and came across the SunEye Technique for LD, which is basically focusing on the space between your eyebrows in addition to WILDing (there’s a sticky about it right above I think)

That’s just the reason why I merged your interesting account about this method in it. :wink:

Here’s how it went:

I was practically terrified of sleeping since I’d been reading up on Old Hag experiences and did NOT want to experience one again (my last one was disturbing to say the least). So I kinda stayed up until I felt really tired, then fell asleep with the lights on (this is embarassing, i know!) I fell asleep for about 5 hours, upon which I got up, read a little more about the SunEye (for about 30 minutes), then went to sleep on a different bed (I have a futon and a bed in my room.)

This time, however, as I was sleeping, I started doing the technique. I tried sleeping on my back, but apparently I can never fall asleep on my back at all so I laid there for about an hour and half doing SunEye. Strangely, I didn’t feel the time pass at all, and I did have several vibrations/HI, but no sleep. I tried relaxing, but still no sleep.

So finally, I shifted to my side and tried to find my chakra that way also (it’s a little more difficult, but definitely doable.) I fell asleep within about 4 minutes and had this dream where my parents came over to my room that exact day. See, I’m graduating in May and one of my biggest worries is that my parents will suddenly decide to drop by and notice my incredibly messy room and my fridge full of alcohol. In the dream itself, I noticed that I checked the date on my watch, and wierdly enough, it said April 24th, which was yesterday’s date. Should’ve been a perfect segway for an RC, but alas. Anyway, about 3 minutes into the dream, I wake up and kick myself for not doing an RC or realizing that it’s impossible for my parents to drop by since it’s not May yet.

I resolve to repeat the mantra ‘This is a dream’ as I’m falling asleep again, and as I doze off again, I focus on the chakra. Now, this is where it gets a little wierd and I cant tell if I was having a OBE or an LD. I’m sleeping and repeating, ‘This is a dream’ when I have another random thought about my family (another thing I found was that I could induce specific dreams MUCH easier with the SunEye method). But then I tell myself ‘This is a dream’, and … I dont know how to describe it, it’s like my eyes opened, except they were still closed (I know they were closed because a split second later I really did open my eyes and snap out of … whatever it was). Anyway, when my eyes “opened”, I was still lying on my bed, but everything looked hazy and blurry. I looked briefly around my room, but was a little scared as to what was going on. I remember opening my eyes, and suddenly having this feeling of fear of the unknown. Throughout this entire episode (which was pretty brief…about 5 seconds), I was completely aware of everything around me, but I was definitely not awake. Anyway, as I said, I opened my real eyes a split second later and everything was back to normal.

So, I think this is the method for me. If anything, I want more practice on learning to induce specific dreams.

Updates on suneye:

Tried it again last night, except my body wasn’t completely tired as it should be, so I didn’t experience LD at all.

However, again, I was able to induce dreams quite easily, and can even recall well dreams that aren’t so vivid (usually I only remember very vivid dreams).

Seems like the whole Suneye method is just renamed LaBerge strategies. I would have been frustrated if I had paid money to get the system.

Spinning to 360,
MILD or Chakras to Third Eye Meditation,
WBTB to 6 Hour Asleep /One Hour Awake,
etc.

But, it does make a nice summary for someone who is new to LD’s.

Could someone email this to me, me email is jopodude@hotmail.com

Cheers :happy:

i sent you the individual files and the zip file. have fun :content:

I wouldn’t mind getting a copy of this method either. Apparently the .zip archive is corrupt. You can PM me or shoot me an email at metBANS@gmail.com

downloads.fixato.co.uk/dreaming/ … Method.zip

This link works for me, it was the last link in the Suneye topic II.

Can anyone give me some more advice on how to find my third eye? I do the 3 inches finger thingy, I roll my eyeballs up, without actually finding anything. I tried it often, but I just don’t know where to stop! There is no “magnet” that makes you focus on that place, I can go higher and higher and to the left and to the right, I just don’t know where to stop. Thanks.

You’ll find this information in the Suneye topic part II here:
“Where to find my third eye?”. Look at the content of the two following pages too, there are more drawings and explanations. If I remember well, there is an interesting explanation by mystic.

Upon browsing this topic, I recognized something in what you guys call the third eye or suneye.

When I concentrate or even think of the spot between my eyes (apparently the location of this third eye) I immediately get a very clear tingly feeling at that spot. I never could explain how the mere thought of it could bring up such an obvious sensation. I’m not always able to bring up the sensation, but most of the time it will work. Also, most of the time, bringing metal or other solid objects close to my third eye immediately gives me the same feeling.

So what exactly is it? Does it have to do with some kind of spiritual energy or something? I’ve read through the topic but didn’t find any clear-cut answers. Thanks in advance :smile:

Greetings, Terra-jin.

Hi Terra-jin! :happy:

For some people it is related to spirituality. I’m not an expert here, I just know that these people think about many “chakras” in the body and this is one. It is very important for them and when they concentrate on it, they see some kind of “truth” (or something like that). The scientific explantation for this is the “pineal gland” which is located circa between your eyebrows and we don’t really know yet what is the function of it. My sister (studys biology) once told me it has something to do with the reflection of light (so it really is a third eye, she said), but I can’t really remember. For the spiritual side - there are a lot of people here (not to say almost everybody) that believe in spirituality (believe in spirituality?) and I think there are quite some experts here. They will answer your questions correctly. :content:

Also it releases melatonin.

So, where are the first two parts of this topic ? Deleted ?

They are in the archive, I changed the links now for you.
But remember if you log into the archive all forums here are marked as read