1 Abstract Tan
1 Violet
1 Indigo
0 Orange
0 Magenta
0 Green

Red Overlay = 0

Sensitive Tan 9
The Sensitive Tan is the bridge between the mental colors and the emotional colors. Their auras are a combination of a light tan color with a light blue band next to it that encircles the body. Their personalities are a subtle combination of the mental Tan qualities and the emotional Blue qualities.

Sensitive Tans incorporate the characteristics of mental, analytical logic with loving and intuitive compassion. These gentle personalities are quiet, sensitive and supportive. They prefer, like Logical Tans, to maintain a rational, intellectual foundation while they analytically process data.

Sensitive Tans are more emotional and intuitive than Logical Tans, but they tend to keep their feelings to themselves. When a problem arises, Sensitive Tans will retreat inside to figure out the most practical solution.

Environmental Tan 7
The Environmental Tan Life Color is a deep tan-colored band layered with a forest-green-colored band. The Environmental Tan is the bridge between the physical family and the mental family.

Environmental Tans experience their reality by physically touching their environment and then mentally analyzing it. (Occasionally, Yellow/Tan Combinations who have suppressed their free-spirited Yellow aspect believe themselves to be Environmental Tans. It is important that Yellow/Tans find a way to reconnect with their Yellow aspect rather than live believing they are Environmental Tan.)

Like their Logical Tan and Sensitive Tan counterparts, Environmental Tans desire security, stability, and logic. They operate best in a world of rules, boundaries, standards, and logical outcomes that follow basic laws of cause and effect.

Environmental Tans prefer structure and discipline. They process life in an orderly and sequential manner just as Logical Tans do, but they have the added ability to judge or measure their environment from an inner perception.

These amazing personalities can intuitively analyze spatial situations. They can sense the exact distance from one side of a room to the other just by looking at it. Environmental Tans relate kinesthetically and mentally to their environment.

Blue
Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality.

Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors, and nurses—basically the loving, nurturers and caretakers on the planet. Blues are constantly helping others. They want to make sure that everyone feels loved and accepted. People are always turning to Blues for comfort and counsel because Blues will always be there for them. They consistently provide a shoulder for others to cry on.

Blues are the most emotional personalities in the aura spectrum. They can cry at the drop of a hat. Blues cry when they are happy, hurt, angry, sad, or for no apparent reason at all. Even watching a sentimental commercial on television can bring on tears.<–not true

I got blue as my first, I wouldn’t say that was the best description either. Indigo was my second, I think that one was probably the best:

[i]Indigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet. Indigos are ushering in a new energy, a new consciousness, and a new age of peace and harmony. Whereas Violets feel driven to help save the planet, to educate the masses, and to improve life here, Indigos are here to live as examples of a new higher awareness.

At this writing, most of the Indigos are children, although there are a few Indigos who came as forerunners years ago. The words used to describe Indigos include honest, aware, highly intuitive, psychic, independent, fearless, strong-willed, and sensitive.

Indigos are old souls who know who they are and where they’ve come from. Some consider Indigos to be bizarre. These assertive individuals are born with their spiritual memories intact. Many parents report that their Indigo children regale them with vivid details of past lives or recent encounters with spiritual beings. Parents also report that these children can read their minds and seem to have amazing psychic abilities. Parents are often at a loss as to how to raise these amazing little beings.

An unusual characteristic of Indigos is that they frequently appear androgynous. It is often difficult to tell if Indigos are male or female, homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, or asexual. It’s as if Indigos have both the yin and yang, male and female qualities within them. Their sexuality is not their primary concern however; it is their spirituality.[/i]

I’m not sure if I still count as a child though. And I wouldn’t really call myself androgynous. :tongue: Kind of a vague description.

Crystal - 11
Yellow - 8
Green - 7
Sensitive Tan - 7
Indigo - 7
Violet - 6
Enviromental Tan - 6
Orange - 4
Logical Tan - 4
Blue - 4
Magneta - 4
Lavender - 3
Abstract Tan - 2
Red - 2

Red Overlay - 0

cant believe how acurate this test ended up being, i realy am the way they descibe crystal and i think most of the rest of the auras are high because i am crystal. whenever i try to see my own aura it always ended up clear (but glowy), now i know why

Crystal: 12
Indigo: 9
Lavender: 7
Blue: 6
Environmental tan: 6
Green: 6
Sensitive tan: 5
Violet: 5
Abstract tan: 4
Red overlay: 4
Orange: 3
Red: 2
Magenta: 1
Yellow: 0

And proud of it.

When I read the crystal and indigo questions I smiled and was like “THIS is me hehehe…”

I forgot to copy them and i don’t feel like taking the test again but here are my three highest

Yellow: 7
lavender:7
blue:7

:grin:

Fun Test Q, Long. But fun.

Blue - 11
Lavender = 10
Violet = 10
Sensitive Tan = 9
Indigo = 9
Environmental Tan = 8
Crystal = 7
Logical Tan = 6
Yellow = 6
Abstract Tan = 6
Red Overlay = 5
Red = 4
Magenta = 3
Green = 3
Orange = 1

Abstract Tan, Violet and Lavender were all equal at… 5. Wow. Next came Blue, at 3.

For everything else, I scored 1 or 2.

I don’t believe in auras, but if I did, I suspect it would generally be rather colourless (or whatever a combination of tan and purple looks like) overall, considering I ended up with such low results!

Sort of like me. I once forgot to go to work for no other reason than that I simply forgot I needed to (yep, pretty bad, I know). But I wouldn’t say that’s a really accurate description of me, which is probably why I still scored fairly low even though it was my highest result!

Again, this is sort of like me. But I’m pretty sure I know what I want to get out of life.

Erm… not so much like me! It’s true I love fantasy, but I wouldn’t say it goes any further than that!

red = 3
orange = 5
magenta = 11
yellow = 9
logical tan = 4
enviromental tan = 2
sensitive tan = 0
abstract tan = 3
green = 5
blue = 9
violet = 9
lavender = 10
crystal = 4
indigo = 5
red = 0

I don’t know what this means, if someone could tell me that would be great.

cool results everybody :smile:

samzen: if you click on the color in the results, you get a description of the color. Generally speaking, the colors you score hightest on will give you a description of your personality. If you have more you score high on, then mix and blend those descriptions ^^

Red= 3
Orange= 3
Magenta= 7
Yellow= 4
Logical Tan= 4
Env. Tan= 5
Sensitive Tan= 4
Abstract Tan= 1
Green= 4
Blue= 7
Violet= 5
Lavender= 10
Crystal= 9
Indigo= 8
Red Overlay= 1

I saw this one coming. :tongue:

LAVENDER-
Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavenders’ mind. Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time out of their bodies, where life is pretty and enchanting. It is challenging for these airy beings to live in three-dimensional reality.

Lavenders prefer imaginary pictures of the world, seeing butterflies, flowers and wood nymphs rather than dirt, concrete and large cities. Physical reality seems cold and harsh to them. These sensitive creatures are fragile and frail, and their physical appearance is often weak and pale.

Lavenders’ skin is often alabaster white because they don’t like being outdoors, unless it is to be gently surrounded by beautiful flowers and gardens. These child-like personalities are sensitive and simple. Lavenders would rather spend time watching clouds float by or daydreaming. They prefer to escape this reality with all of its demands and responsibilities.

The Lavenders behavior tends to frustrate others who may expect them to be dependable and responsible. Lavenders have no understanding of what it means to hold a responsible job or to earn money. They are more familiar with other dimensions and imagined realities.

Lavenders even have a difficult time relating to or connecting with the concepts of time, space and physical matter. They tend to experience events in their imaginations, but they are not usually grounded enough in physical reality to actually accomplish anything tangible.

Here are my results:
Yes, I do agree that it is a bit long, but it’s a good test! :good:

Red=4
Orange=1
Magenta=4
Yellow=4
Logical tan=6
Environmental Tan=7
Sensitive Tan=8
Abstract Tan=3
Green=4
Blue=7
[color=violet]Violet=9[/color]
Lavender=4
Crystal=5
Indigo=5
Red Overlay=0 :whew:

I am mostly a [color=violet]Violet[/color]…and [color=violet]Violet[/color] describes me very well, in my opinion:

:hmmm: Now that I know more about my aurora, perhaps I should have a violet based nickname instead of a blue one.

Well, I think the results fit…So does many of the other tests I’ve done :tongue:
I’m also an INTJ

Green= 11
Violet= 10
Indigo= 9
Logical Tan= 8
Sensitive Tan= 8
Yellow= 7
Red= 6
Orange= 6
Blue= 6
Lavender= 5
Environmental Tan= 3
Crystal= 3
Abstract Tan= 2
Red Overlay= 1

:gni: blissfulviolet? :tongue:

:no: It would have to have alliteration, just like my current one! :bulb:

I’ve tooken a lot of personality tests too. I’m an INFJ.

Red: 4
Orange: 4
Magenta: 3
Yellow: 1
Logical tan: 4
Environmental tan: 10
Sensitive tan: 5
Abstract tan: 4
Green: 0
Blue: 3
Violet: 6
Lavender: 9
Crystal: 11
Indigo: 10
Red overlay: 1 :peek:

Heheh. I love quizzes.

how about ViVaciousViolet… sounds good to me.

Now how many people are really being honest with the answers?!

Ok here’s mine
Red-5
Orange-1
Magenta-2
Yellow-5
logical Tan-1
Enviromental tan-1
Sensitive tan-7
Abstarct tan-5
Green-6
Blue-9
Violet-11
Lavender-9
Crystal-8
Indigo-8
Red overlay-4
Don’t know what it means yet though
Edit- Gee anybody got any hints of getting rid of this red overlay? Very bad apparently

Wow, I scored extremely high in a whole bunch of colors. :eek:

Abstract Tan: 10
Blue, Crystal, Lavender, Logical Tan: 9
Yellow, Environmental Tan, Sensitive Tan: 8
Indigo: 7
Green: 5
Magenta, Violet: 4
Red, Red Overlay: 2
Orange: 1

I feel like some of these results are contradictory, from the descriptions that are given, but then again there were a lot of very similar questions that I answered positively to every time, so I dunno. Interesting test at any rate.

[color=red]RED - 9[/color]
Logical Tan - 1
LAVENDER - 2

[color=orange]ORANGE - 9[/color]
Environmental Tan - 3
[color=green]GREEN - 10[/color]
CRYSTAL - 1

MAGENTA - 8
Sensitive Tan - 6
[color=blue]BLUE - 8[/color]
[color=indigo]INDIGO - 8[/color]

[color=yellow]YELLOW - 10[/color]
Abstract Tan - 8
[color=violet]VIOLET - 10[/color]
RED OVERLAY - 2

I scored pretty high on a lot of these–I guess I can decide for myself which of the higest three I relate with the most :content:

:shrug: It’s a good mix of everything–Like Lebowsk1 said waaaaaaaay back in a rap:

:wink:

I don’t know how accurate this is, though–some of the questions seemed vague or the answer seemed strangely ambiguous :bored:

I’ll post the [color=green]GREEN[/color] one, since I feel like that at this moment :good:

:hmmm: Funny–I always though of myself somewhere between [color=yellow]YELLOW[/color] and [color=red]RED[/color] :uh: Maybe [color=orange]ORANGE[/color]…

I’m Mr. [color=red]R[/color][color=orange]A[/color][color=yellow]I[/color][color=green]N[/color][color=blue]B[/color][color=indigo]O[/color][color=violet]W[/color] Man :happy: