Orange - 4
Logical Tan - 4
Blue - 4
Magneta - 4
Lavender - 3
Abstract Tan - 2
Red - 2

Red Overlay - 0

cant believe how acurate this test ended up being, i realy am the way they descibe crystal and i think most of the rest of the auras are high because i am crystal. whenever i try to see my own aura it always ended up clear (but glowy), now i know why

Crystal: 12
Indigo: 9
Lavender: 7
Blue: 6
Environmental tan: 6
Green: 6
Sensitive tan: 5
Violet: 5
Abstract tan: 4
Red overlay: 4
Orange: 3
Red: 2
Magenta: 1
Yellow: 0

And proud of it.

When I read the crystal and indigo questions I smiled and was like “THIS is me hehehe…”

I forgot to copy them and i don’t feel like taking the test again but here are my three highest

Yellow: 7
lavender:7
blue:7

:grin:

Fun Test Q, Long. But fun.

Blue - 11
Lavender = 10
Violet = 10
Sensitive Tan = 9
Indigo = 9
Environmental Tan = 8
Crystal = 7
Logical Tan = 6
Yellow = 6
Abstract Tan = 6
Red Overlay = 5
Red = 4
Magenta = 3
Green = 3
Orange = 1

Abstract Tan, Violet and Lavender were all equal at… 5. Wow. Next came Blue, at 3.

For everything else, I scored 1 or 2.

I don’t believe in auras, but if I did, I suspect it would generally be rather colourless (or whatever a combination of tan and purple looks like) overall, considering I ended up with such low results!

Sort of like me. I once forgot to go to work for no other reason than that I simply forgot I needed to (yep, pretty bad, I know). But I wouldn’t say that’s a really accurate description of me, which is probably why I still scored fairly low even though it was my highest result!

Again, this is sort of like me. But I’m pretty sure I know what I want to get out of life.

Erm… not so much like me! It’s true I love fantasy, but I wouldn’t say it goes any further than that!

red = 3
orange = 5
magenta = 11
yellow = 9
logical tan = 4
enviromental tan = 2
sensitive tan = 0
abstract tan = 3
green = 5
blue = 9
violet = 9
lavender = 10
crystal = 4
indigo = 5
red = 0

I don’t know what this means, if someone could tell me that would be great.

cool results everybody :smile:

samzen: if you click on the color in the results, you get a description of the color. Generally speaking, the colors you score hightest on will give you a description of your personality. If you have more you score high on, then mix and blend those descriptions ^^

Red= 3
Orange= 3
Magenta= 7
Yellow= 4
Logical Tan= 4
Env. Tan= 5
Sensitive Tan= 4
Abstract Tan= 1
Green= 4
Blue= 7
Violet= 5
Lavender= 10
Crystal= 9
Indigo= 8
Red Overlay= 1

I saw this one coming. :tongue:

LAVENDER-
Fantasy, enchantment, dreams, myths, spiritual beings, angels, fairies are all concepts which fill the Lavenders’ mind. Lavenders tend to live in a fantasy world. They prefer to spend their time out of their bodies, where life is pretty and enchanting. It is challenging for these airy beings to live in three-dimensional reality.

Lavenders prefer imaginary pictures of the world, seeing butterflies, flowers and wood nymphs rather than dirt, concrete and large cities. Physical reality seems cold and harsh to them. These sensitive creatures are fragile and frail, and their physical appearance is often weak and pale.

Lavenders’ skin is often alabaster white because they don’t like being outdoors, unless it is to be gently surrounded by beautiful flowers and gardens. These child-like personalities are sensitive and simple. Lavenders would rather spend time watching clouds float by or daydreaming. They prefer to escape this reality with all of its demands and responsibilities.

The Lavenders behavior tends to frustrate others who may expect them to be dependable and responsible. Lavenders have no understanding of what it means to hold a responsible job or to earn money. They are more familiar with other dimensions and imagined realities.

Lavenders even have a difficult time relating to or connecting with the concepts of time, space and physical matter. They tend to experience events in their imaginations, but they are not usually grounded enough in physical reality to actually accomplish anything tangible.

Here are my results:
Yes, I do agree that it is a bit long, but it’s a good test! :good:

Red=4
Orange=1
Magenta=4
Yellow=4
Logical tan=6
Environmental Tan=7
Sensitive Tan=8
Abstract Tan=3
Green=4
Blue=7
[color=violet]Violet=9[/color]
Lavender=4
Crystal=5
Indigo=5
Red Overlay=0 :whew:

I am mostly a [color=violet]Violet[/color]…and [color=violet]Violet[/color] describes me very well, in my opinion:

:hmmm: Now that I know more about my aurora, perhaps I should have a violet based nickname instead of a blue one.

Well, I think the results fit…So does many of the other tests I’ve done :tongue:
I’m also an INTJ

Green= 11
Violet= 10
Indigo= 9
Logical Tan= 8
Sensitive Tan= 8
Yellow= 7
Red= 6
Orange= 6
Blue= 6
Lavender= 5
Environmental Tan= 3
Crystal= 3
Abstract Tan= 2
Red Overlay= 1

:gni: blissfulviolet? :tongue:

:no: It would have to have alliteration, just like my current one! :bulb:

I’ve tooken a lot of personality tests too. I’m an INFJ.

Red: 4
Orange: 4
Magenta: 3
Yellow: 1
Logical tan: 4
Environmental tan: 10
Sensitive tan: 5
Abstract tan: 4
Green: 0
Blue: 3
Violet: 6
Lavender: 9
Crystal: 11
Indigo: 10
Red overlay: 1 :peek:

Heheh. I love quizzes.

how about ViVaciousViolet… sounds good to me.

Now how many people are really being honest with the answers?!

Ok here’s mine
Red-5
Orange-1
Magenta-2
Yellow-5
logical Tan-1
Enviromental tan-1
Sensitive tan-7
Abstarct tan-5
Green-6
Blue-9
Violet-11
Lavender-9
Crystal-8
Indigo-8
Red overlay-4
Don’t know what it means yet though
Edit- Gee anybody got any hints of getting rid of this red overlay? Very bad apparently

Wow, I scored extremely high in a whole bunch of colors. :eek:

Abstract Tan: 10
Blue, Crystal, Lavender, Logical Tan: 9
Yellow, Environmental Tan, Sensitive Tan: 8
Indigo: 7
Green: 5
Magenta, Violet: 4
Red, Red Overlay: 2
Orange: 1

I feel like some of these results are contradictory, from the descriptions that are given, but then again there were a lot of very similar questions that I answered positively to every time, so I dunno. Interesting test at any rate.

[color=red]RED - 9[/color]
Logical Tan - 1
LAVENDER - 2

[color=orange]ORANGE - 9[/color]
Environmental Tan - 3
[color=green]GREEN - 10[/color]
CRYSTAL - 1

MAGENTA - 8
Sensitive Tan - 6
[color=blue]BLUE - 8[/color]
[color=indigo]INDIGO - 8[/color]

[color=yellow]YELLOW - 10[/color]
Abstract Tan - 8
[color=violet]VIOLET - 10[/color]
RED OVERLAY - 2

I scored pretty high on a lot of these–I guess I can decide for myself which of the higest three I relate with the most :content:

:shrug: It’s a good mix of everything–Like Lebowsk1 said waaaaaaaay back in a rap:

:wink:

I don’t know how accurate this is, though–some of the questions seemed vague or the answer seemed strangely ambiguous :bored:

I’ll post the [color=green]GREEN[/color] one, since I feel like that at this moment :good:

:hmmm: Funny–I always though of myself somewhere between [color=yellow]YELLOW[/color] and [color=red]RED[/color] :uh: Maybe [color=orange]ORANGE[/color]…

I’m Mr. [color=red]R[/color][color=orange]A[/color][color=yellow]I[/color][color=green]N[/color][color=blue]B[/color][color=indigo]O[/color][color=violet]W[/color] Man :happy:

:shrug: But, it wouldn’t really be too smart to “cheat” on this test because how would you get to truly know yourself?

Other than that you’re insecure and dishonest…:neutral:

As for me–I can’t let one color contain my personality–I’m just too…:uh:…capricious! :content:

#1 - RED 3
#5 - Logical Tan5
THE TANS #12 - LAVENDER 8

#2 - ORANGE 6
#6 - Environmental Tan 3
#9 - GREEN 2
#13 - CRYSTAL 4

#3 - MAGENTA 3
#7 - Sensitive Tan 5
#10 - BLUE 2
#14 - INDIGO 3

#4 - YELLOW 5
#8 - Abstract Tan 5
#11 - VIOLET 6
#15 - RED OVERLAY 2

Me!

…although I did find it really hard to answer a lot of those questions. (Except for the Crystal and Indigo sections, which were definitely NOT anything like me!) There were too many questions that would have gone either way depending on the situation. I didn’t know whether to answer yes or no, because I didn’t know what kind of situation they were talking about, so I just put down “sometimes” a lot instead, which apparently doesn’t enter into the ranking much. They really need to clarify most of those questions… they’re just way too vague to answer properly! :cry: