Lets try something cool

I thought of something that might be pretty cool. We all eat at fast food restaurants and we know that the food is not the best food for you right. Well I was thinking why not try and go to these fast food restaurants and see if they could start serving things like herbal tea which is very good for you. If you have any other imput that would be great. I think it would be awsome to get good food and drinks in fast food restaurants.

That sounds like an interesting idea. If fast food resturants did serve herbal tea I might consider going to one, but I choose not to eat at fast food resturants very much because I’m trying to eat healthier foods. :yes:

:content: Mmm…I love herbal tea :ok:

It’s a lost cause, believe me. Perhaps an independent fast food retailer might consider it, but the big franchises have no choice but to use the menu provided to them by the upper management. Personally, it seems to me to make more sense to visit a teahouse or a cafe if you want herbal tea. If fast food is so bad for you and you’d rather have something healthier, why go there at all?

herb tea? wats next tofu and all that sissy vegetarian crap?

if you want tea, make it yourself.

maybe a better proposal would be trying to get them to use proper quality meats and ingredients instead of the processed assortment of anuses, intestines, ears, bones and whatever else they happen to grind up into something that resembles a meat patty.

just like your herbal tea idea, mine wont work either.

i dont know about u guys but when i was older than 17, fast food places began to taste like utter shit and i stopped going to them unless i was stoned and starving, because then it tastes allright.

Couldn’t agree with you more :yes:

I newer liked fast food resturandt the only fastfoodstore I liked was a taco resturandt but it were closed down a litle while ago.

To be honest, i still like a good ol’ Mcdonalds, despite the rumours. Actually, i’m not one to be put off food by what it looks like, or what it got in it. Nothing wrong with fast food.

Except for the food quality, price, and poor service…

I am inclined to agree with you.

You have a good idea nice dream, in fact, a lot of fast food restaurants are doing just that, serving healthier…or at least, foods that are supposed to be healthy; a deli sandwitch or a salad from McDonalds has just as many calories as a Big Mac does :tongue:

The fact is, all these fast food restaurant’s market share is declining because people don’t want to take their families there anymore; it’s not a comfortable setting, the service is bad sometimes, and the food is unhealthy…instead, many families are now going out to nicer, family dining restaurants which offer better service and healthier food. So, these fast food chains need to start offering healthier food, or else they won’t be able to compete as well.

However I am a bit like the Clown and Snape, I started to go off fast food around that age, now I don’t eat it as often because it’s just not that great :content:

Well , I eat there sometimes.

But , somehow, I tend to not get really full when eating there , maybe even sick (that feeling you egt before vommit, kvalm in norwegian) , but not “good and full”.

After a big bigmac my sister almost fainted !

Youre not full ! , what amkes you full then ??

2 sec.

Oh I remember , half a bread does :wink:

I know exactly what you mean. Eating a lot of anything unhealthy makes me feel sick, which is another incentive to have a healthy diet.

I dont care whether what i eat is healthy, unhealthy, fatty, sugary, good tasting, moderate tasting, or whatever. It is edible isn’t it? It will keep you alive longer won’t it? In fact, it can taste quite good sometimes. For example, what would you rather eat, a bigmac, or a tarantula? Both are edible. Cheeseburger or grasshopper? Chips or a lovely iguana tail steak? What would you rather eat?

^^^I really don’t get that, HB!

Anyways, I look at it like this. You’re gonna die eventually right? So why not each what you want. I mean if you thinks it’s delicious, then eat it. Of course, eat in moderation, but if you want go ahead, eat it! EAT IT!!! :woot:

I think some fast food places actually have herbal tea, don’t they? Not the very good stuff, but still. :wink:

But seriously, at the fast food places that do sell healthier foods, like salads and stuff, the healthier food costs much much more than everything else. It’s all a big conspiracy to make people eat bad food. :tongue:

Well, we have Iced Tea (which is soo good by the way) at most restuarants (formal or fast-foodish). But then again this is USA’s sout, I’m talkin’ about.

Questionable for your health, I might add… :razz: