Urinating Midget

Hi all,

I just had to share this dream I had last night. Not very PC…

I was at my Aunt’s house with my mom and sister. She had just gotten a new pet- a bald little midget (Little Person). We were all commenting on how adorable he was. He had on a little white diaper. He climbed on to my Aunt’s new leather couch, took his diaper off and proceeded to pee on the floor, my Aunt, and her new couch.

HA!

I guess he wasn’t house trained :happy:

And a new couch too :cool_laugh:

I guess its a dream that symbolises that even the small things in life can piss us off!!

I agree with Carnun. Small things, when they do what you want, can make the day wonderful, but when they dont act as planned, watch out!

Or rather, piss on us >_>

Ha ha, Rodrigo! Well said!

I remember a quote i heard from shawn michaels…

And then he threw a cupful of urine at Vince and Shane Mcmahon. He had to do a public urine test…

/me coughs loudly and walks away again

/me whispers “aren’t we going off topic just a little?”

Moogle, I’m not sure if there was a solid topic on this thread in the first place. :crazy:

I don’t think we are off topic at all. Its a discussion around the meaning of the dream, and posters are looking at the different idioms and semantics that this dream may interpret.

Although the subject matter is a little crass, (and who here has never had a crass dream?? :wink: ) its actually a good lesson at how to look at dream in a different light in order to explore its meaning.

For me peeing midgets symbolise kids:)

Peeing is a very instintive act and I think it’s linked to primitive emotions, needings or something else …
LOL
or something else!
my reply was not helpful!!!

good point, they’re small, and they pee a loT!

lets not forget ugliness:)

lol… and the fact that many people find them funny or cute…