One Word...Banana

Bananas!!! Even if that’s not the way you spell it! I’ve had some trippy dreams for the past few days because of em! The reason why I know this is because I haven’t had a banana in like 2 months. My step mom bought some and I decided to eat one for a late night snack. The past 3 dreams in my DJ are the results of the past 3 late night snacks! :tongue: Please, if anyone else had past results with bannnnnnannnas! Tell me! I need to expirement this more…

bananas contain tryptophan (i think) which has to do with sleep and dreams, as a “precursor” to the neurotransmitter seratonin

They also have Vitamin B6.

By the way, I love that topic title! :tongue: Bananas have given me very long and vivid dreams, too. I once ate one before going to sleep, and I abruptly woke up about two hours later with the memories of very vivid dreams! :notify: I’ve been eating them every night ever since, but it only worked that one time, now the effects aren’t as noticable for me. :bored:

I dream about pineapples all the time!

Ooooo, bananas get you dream–high? I never knew!

/me is DEFINATELY going to eat bananas before bed tonight :yes:

That was random :razz:

Yes, but also funny. :lol: And off topic.

But, Brune! You said that word! What if Fiver unleashes the fury again? :scared:

I think i’ll have a banana tonight… if im allowed…

So Bruno, any results?

I was going to have a banana yesterday after reading this topic, but found that I didn’t have any bananas :sad:

Huey, I don’t think Mitchell will be random to me just because I said it. :razz:

And Redifin: weird dreams, yes, but I’ll have to repeat the experiment before giving positive results ^^

I just got to say that Bruno seemed to have mistook Sonia for Huey. (That avatar really is confusing though… It fooled me more than once.)

:gni: Yeah, I’m a real trickster.

Yes, the avatar even confuses me…I think it’s because instead of reading the usernames, the first thing we see is the avatar so we associate people by their avatars. That can get confusing if two people have avatars with similar themes. :eek:

Huey hasn’t even posted here!
/me ->:truit:<- Brune Prune. :tongue:

yeah BB that avatar is…resembling, to say the least. Anyhoo at least everyone is getting their potsassium. :tongue:

Well Bruno, I’ve been having the same results. Maybe bananas give you a chance to do an RC, because of it’s effects? Let’s say if you eat a banana, it gives you weird dreams, but it increases your chances of realizing how crazy things are and increases your chances to do a RC. Understand?

No, I have some weird suspension of disbelief—the more improbable, the less are the chances of doing an RC.

Even weirder dream tonight. Let me share with you what I recall of it:

Yup, bananas…been mentioned quite a few times.

That’s what the banana and seahorse dream meant! I should eat bananas! But I still don’t know what the seahorse means…

Sealife?

I gotta join the forum and find something there!! :grin:

Er…what are you talking about, now? =/

He had a dream where somebody showed him a banana and a seahorse and said “remember this.” I thought it was funny, in a random way.

I only like bananas when all the green is gone and there are brown spots